Fan Fictions

need 2 share undercurrent possibility with you!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hey guys!! i was wondering over a post that was made yesterday about everything being set into motion for shyam's truth coming out. 

assuming that arhi dont get married but do stop the wedding and the secret is out to everyone!

its a very great possibility that khushi will say yes to shyam under pressure from the family (buaji!!)Angry. the dicussion of who will take who's side is coming out clear. when shyam's truth comes out, shyam will probobly lie and turn the whole matter upon khushiOuch. this will put khushi and her family into shock and distraught. Cry

anjili being the blind wife will totally beilve shyam, this being the same with mami and nani. arnav will be also horrified like anjili but will stuggle with his heart of shyam's accusation. however his loyalty will lie with shyam, being his di'd husband, and see khushi as a gold digger.Broken Heart Before you say " what about the silver coin thing. khushi was about to give one back which must of proved to arnav that khushi isnt a gold digger?!". BUT on impluse and loyalty he will only and only think for his di first. as time passes he will remember these incidents of khushi and again have conflict with his heart and mind. however i dont think arnav will stand to challenge and suspect shyam at all. Cry

looks like no light at the end of the tunnel right guys...Wrong!Dancing

we are forgetting one factor that has been building over the couple of weeks on or TV scenes, which is Akash's character!!

let me try and explain. akash has started to build feeling for payal and has realised that it is love.Embarrassed akash has even di about it and wants her as a life partner. Akash's charatcer has developed being more bold and courageous against her mother's narrow minded thoughts and stood up for what is right. Clap

therefore! when shyam's truth does come out he will remain shocked and silent, however i belive that his love and understanding of payal's background will making him definatly think something is up.Clap akash may even possibily stand up for khushi saying this cant be right, but mami may retort back saying "what are you trying to say shyam is a liar?!". this will then tick over in akash's mind. Star
days will pass of raizada's family and gupta's rough friction, but akash will investigate this and eventually figure out the truth and with solid proof show it to arnav.ShockedClap

this is the only way akash can get payal's heart and progress their relationship in the difficult situation shyam has put forward.Party

what do you think guys. dont kill my idea, but please do say your ideas. Hug
xxx

Edited by Zeee - 27 October 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RIFkuttyYazzy91pri12-Dark_Fantasy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need 2 share undercurrent possibility with you!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
come on guys! :(

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
sweety you have added at ff section come here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=637

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
hey buddy! amazing thoughts but you know you have posted it on FF section! as nadiya di said shift it in IPKKNd forum! Embarrassed

-Zara-

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
i'm sooo confused. where am i?!lol

shilparoxx

IF-Dazzler

shilparoxx

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Zara Didi, you have posted your wonderful thoughts in the wrong place!! Beautiful idea... but when you scroll to the top of the page, you'll see it says, "FanFiction".
Agar aap IPKKND forum mein post karte ho, toh phir ZAROOR bodh saare comment milenge!!!

-Zara-

pri12

IF-Dazzler

pri12

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
niceee

-Zara-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top