Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanroy

Hope this question to be asked by sanjay or salman

i don't think salman will come in apaka farman this week...but if he comes he is the best in grilling housemate...actually it doesn't matter who grill i just want truth to come out...i hope after knowing truth laxmi throw shraddha in pool.
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dont b so hyper chill yaar she lost her parents at the age of 12 so may b she calls mom dad to her bua maasi chachi or someone else in the family cuz when she lost her parents at such a young age definitely usko koi na koi relative tou apne paas rakhega na aur unhen wo apna mom dad manti hogi... no one in this world can lie about their parents death for sure 😭
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I knew she was low but this low? How can a person say that about their parents. THATS JUS SICK! I HATED Her...I hate HER... and I will hate her!
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

http://www.mpmidday.com/madhya-pradesh/bhopal/22243.html

Datia/ Gwalior: People of Datia have a reason to cheer these days! Film actress Shradha Sharma, who was born and brought up in Datia, is part of the Big Boss 5. The model-turned-actress will celebrate her 32nd birthday in the Big Boss house on October 23.

Apart from Shradha, there are 14 other contestants in the reality show Big Boss 5.

Shradha's parents are overwhelmed with her selection in the reality show. "My daughter has reached to the doors of fame and success through her hardwork," says the proud father, Dr Gulshan Sharma.

Talking about Shradha's entry into the glam world, her mother Kanchan tells, "We had sent Shradha to Bhopal for IAS preparations. After she lost in studies, Shradha took over modeling assignments. The journey went on and she continued with her live stage shows before moving to films. Though her decision disappointed us but later we accepted the situation."

I dont beleive in this for just one obvious reason

Shradha was preparing for IAS ? Come on yaar , whom are you kidding? Noway . I dont think she even knows the full fodm for that

But i still like shradha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: boredsouI

dont beleive in this for just one obvious reason

Shradha was preparing for IAS ? Come on yaar , whom are you kidding? Noway . I dont think she even knows the full fodm for that

But i still like shradha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

My thoughts exactlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IAS aur Shradhha??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PLus, if she just turned 32, why does she keep saying "sab umar mein itni bade hain?" She even mentioned Mahek is 10 years older than herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Sound - 12 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shaf13

dont b so hyper chill yaar she lost her parents at the age of 12 so may b she calls mom dad to her bua maasi chachi or someone else in the family cuz when she lost her parents at such a young age definitely usko koi na koi relative tou apne paas rakhega na aur unhen wo apna mom dad manti hogi... no one in this world can lie about their parents death for sure 😭

My dear friend anything for money and fame nowadays watch the below audition of Roadies. The candidate totally made up the sob story and got selected for the show.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsik0DzgFdw[/YOUTUBE]
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh kya ho raha hai is saal? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crixus

2. When and where did she say her parents died? I have not missed a single episode of Big boss (except today's). 

She said that todayπŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crixus

Okay I'm confused about several things. So help me out here.

3. Are these her biological parents or are they just people who raised her? 

even they r not her biological parents   it was tight slap from shardhaa to them when she said her parents r not anymore
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Can they bring her parents as wild card entries? πŸ˜ƒ