Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ramonag

not hug literally ...but figuratively yes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yesh... just ogle on him like today.. she was.. SWEPT .. yaar... i watched the repeat with microscopic eyes.. her reaction.. went from.. surprise.. to delight to ATTRACTION to genuine happiness ๐Ÿ˜ณ
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Yesh... just ogle on him like today.. she was.. SWEPT .. yaar... i watched the repeat with microscopic eyes.. her reaction.. went from.. surprise.. to delight to ATTRACTION to genuine happiness ๐Ÿ˜ณ

its attraction now definitely  ๐Ÿ˜‰and from her behaviour at the airport in the promo i guess there is NO WAY she can board that plane๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Armu4eva thumbnail

its attraction now definitely  ๐Ÿ˜‰and from her behaviour at the airport in the promo i guess there is NO WAY she can board that plane๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yep... attraction .. n big time..! I think we r getting a good .. STEALING GLANCES filled chai ka pyala convo tomorrow!! Ramona.. oh god how long do we have to wait..before Nidhi goes nuts like us ๐Ÿ˜ณ
RamonaG thumbnail

yep... attraction .. n big time..! I think we r getting a good .. STEALING GLANCES filled chai ka pyala convo tomorrow!! Ramona.. oh god how long do we have to wait..before Nidhi goes nuts like us ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜‰ sabr ka phal...๐Ÿ˜† i guess abhi toh time lagega ..i guess its the beginning of a good friendship as of now...๐Ÿ˜ณ but when she goes nuts there won't be a moments peace for him poor guy๐Ÿ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‰ sabr ka phal...๐Ÿ˜† i guess abhi toh time lagega ..i guess its the beginning of a good friendship as of now...๐Ÿ˜ณ but when she goes nuts there won't be a moments peace for him poor guy๐Ÿ˜‰

but yaar.. some amount of ...pheelings has to be there na.. she was touched with the ear ring thing so much..n she kept thinking about it.. till the mallu hug scene.. n now after seeing him like this in rain.. .i dun think.. she is gonna b able to resist falling .. ๐Ÿ˜‰
RamonaG thumbnail

but yaar.. some amount of ...pheelings has to be there na.. she was touched with the ear ring thing so much..n she kept thinking about it.. till the mallu hug scene.. n now after seeing him like this in rain.. .i dun think.. she is gonna b able to resist falling .. ๐Ÿ˜‰

well yeah she's thinking of him all the time๐Ÿ˜ณ ...she WILL go running back to him๐Ÿ˜ณ...wonder if her dad or any other family member will suspect something yet๐Ÿ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail

well yeah she's thinking of him all the time๐Ÿ˜ณ ...she WILL go running back to him๐Ÿ˜ณ...wonder if her dad or any other family member will suspect something yet๐Ÿ˜‰

Yh i think. .its kinda likely that.. once back from this amazing NITE... anji or her dad will sense that something is changing in Nidhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... i really m DYING for anji teasing nidhi scenes.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Woww waiting for maha epi :)
RamonaG thumbnail

Yh i think. .its kinda likely that.. once back from this amazing NITE... anji or her dad will sense that something is changing in Nidhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... i really m DYING for anji teasing nidhi scenes.. ๐Ÿ˜›

thats true...i'd love to see Anji tease Nidhi...BUT they show family opposition to this match later on๐Ÿค” i know they didnt touch on that in Dk...but here can't say..
Armu4eva thumbnail

thats true...i'd love to see Anji tease Nidhi...BUT they show family opposition to this match later on๐Ÿค” i know they didnt touch on that in Dk...but here can't say..

I think they will show some sort of opposition for sure..  or we wont get drama element!! But ... right now.. its really time we had some subtle.. nuances.. of Anji teasing Nidhi.. coz she n Nidhis baba r first n most likely to notice the change... 
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next