-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Today was the first time Siddhi was shown in full Jewelry and make up with beautiful Green Saari to go with it. She looked ravishing and radiant, so beautiful that even Kunal could't take his eyes off her. I guess our Kunal wasn't much far behind, he looked so HOT today that Siddhi couldn't take her eyes of him either. Their chemistry is just burning hot... Pyar to hona hi tha.  ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Since Siddhi lookes so pretty in green, I feel she should have worn a brighter color saree for KC as well. That yellow didn't look too good on her.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wat to say both were awesome in their diwali outfits.

i think for KC they purposefully made siddhi wear that yellow sari to show the difference btw siddhi n seema celebrating their KC

i hate yellow on siddhi.did you notice most of her pre marriage outfits were yellow ones
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

wat to say both were awesome in their diwali outfits. Agreed they were both amazingly good looking today.

i think for KC they purposefully made siddhi wear that yellow sari to show the difference btw siddhi n seema celebrating their KC - Even If so, they could have chosen another color than yellow. 

i hate yellow on siddhi.did you notice most of her pre marriage outfits were yellow ones Yah they were. I don't think Siddhi has looked as beautiful ever before as she looked today. 

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i thought red n yellow are the colors for suhagans during auspicious occasions like kc,so they preferred yellow for siddhi(may be i'm wrong)
harshdb thumbnail
was that green color😕? i thought some other color😳.. but siddi was looking very good in that saree. the neckless was different.. silver color one... very different... and today episode was superb.. wow. i loved the way siddi riplied to kunal... sinal total scnces were superb.. i loved today episode...
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

i thought red n yellow are the colors for suhagans during auspicious occasions like kc,so they preferred yellow for siddhi(may be i'm wrong)

No you are right. I guess yellow is not Keerti's color.
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshdb

was that green color😕? i thought some other color😳.. but siddi was looking very good in that saree. the neckless was different.. silver color one... very different... and today episode was superb.. wow. i loved the way siddi riplied to kunal... sinal total scnces were superb.. i loved today episode...

You are right, it was more like turquoise color. One of my favorite  colors. But she looked pretty in it and the jewelries were just icing on the cake. Today's episode was the best so far.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
SiNal jodi became gyan gurus in every epi they teach each other ðŸ˜† n today nice staring session as well ðŸ˜³
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

SiNal jodi became gyan gurus in every epi they teach each other ðŸ˜† n today nice staring session as well ðŸ˜³

After the drought of SiNal scenes in last few episodes, today we saw much needed cute SiNal scenes.