Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Today was the first time Siddhi was shown in full Jewelry and make up with beautiful Green Saari to go with it. She looked ravishing and radiant, so beautiful that even Kunal could't take his eyes off her. I guess our Kunal wasn't much far behind, he looked so HOT today that Siddhi couldn't take her eyes of him either. Their chemistry is just burning hot... Pyar to hona hi tha.  ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

newdustananyasheramuskaan96-Swetha-LuvStrk-001-sahasra-shumi.harshdb.RajvirNandini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhi's Green Saari..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Since Siddhi lookes so pretty in green, I feel she should have worn a brighter color saree for KC as well. That yellow didn't look too good on her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96jheel1-sahasra-shumi.

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
wat to say both were awesome in their diwali outfits.

i think for KC they purposefully made siddhi wear that yellow sari to show the difference btw siddhi n seema celebrating their KC

i hate yellow on siddhi.did you notice most of her pre marriage outfits were yellow onesOuch

Edited by -sahasra- - 27 October 2011 at 11:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96LuvStrk-001shumi.-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

wat to say both were awesome in their diwali outfits. Agreed they were both amazingly good looking today.

i think for KC they purposefully made siddhi wear that yellow sari to show the difference btw siddhi n seema celebrating their KC - Even If so, they could have chosen another color than yellow. 

i hate yellow on siddhi.did you notice most of her pre marriage outfits were yellow onesOuch Yah they were. I don't think Siddhi has looked as beautiful ever before as she looked today. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i thought red n yellow are the colors for suhagans during auspicious occasions like kc,so they preferred yellow for siddhi(may be i'm wrong)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
was that green colorConfused? i thought some other colorEmbarrassed.. but siddi was looking very good in that saree. the neckless was different.. silver color one... very different... and today episode was superb.. wow. i loved the way siddi riplied to kunal... sinal total scnces were superb.. i loved today episode...

muskaan96LuvStrk-001

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

i thought red n yellow are the colors for suhagans during auspicious occasions like kc,so they preferred yellow for siddhi(may be i'm wrong)
No you are right. I guess yellow is not Keerti's color.

muskaan96-sahasra-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

was that green colorConfused? i thought some other colorEmbarrassed.. but siddi was looking very good in that saree. the neckless was different.. silver color one... very different... and today episode was superb.. wow. i loved the way siddi riplied to kunal... sinal total scnces were superb.. i loved today episode...
You are right, it was more like turquoise color. One of my favorite  colors. But she looked pretty in it and the jewelries were just icing on the cake. Today's episode was the best so far.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaviarunmuskaan96harshdb

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.