Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
~After watching parichay for abt 2 months i can say that siddhi can fall for kunal first as she has spent much time wid anand and now she will be spending whole life wid kunal, whereas kunal and richa(Angrywitcha) were in love ofr more time than anand and siddhi. So i think so kunal will take time to accept siddhi as his life partner and will take time to realise his loveHeart for siddhi... What do u think pl tell ur views!

Edited by rimaan - 27 October 2011 at 11:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

2011payalmuskaan96LuvStrk-001shumi.-Raniharshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Guess the future!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i think Sidhi is definately gnna fall for kunal first. i guess shes gettin there quicker than kunal. nd wen she duz realize it then she make kunal realize it as well.  then theyll be a complete couple Day DreamingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Rani.RajvirNandini.

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
oh not the same old story here too.. this serial is something diffierent than the useuall daily sopes thats what pulled me here... i would love to see kunal faling for siddi firstWink. as he already told richa that siddi anand love is pure and selfless. he respects their love and understand their love is nothing when compare with siddi and anand... the recent encounters between kunal and siddi shows both are going to fall at the same time for each other... lest wait and watch.. anything can happen afterall this is a serial. and that to an akta kapur oneWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.RajvirNandini.

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I was watching Oct 6th episode where Kunal proposes to Siddhi. At that time Kunal tells Siddhi that he know she has special place for Anand in her heart  and He will never try to take that place ever. He also promises her that he will never cross the Seemarekha. However, Siddhi has never made such promises to Kunal, so It would make sense If Siddhi takes the initiative. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96LuvStrk-001.RajvirNandini.

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
~in most of the ekta's serials the male lead fall in love first...for ex kahiin to hoga, n many more...this show will b diff if siddhi falls in love first!

muskaan96

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimaan

~in most of the ekta's serials the male lead fall in love first...for ex kahiin to hoga, n many more...this show will b diff if siddhi falls in love first!
Kahin to hoga used to be ma fav wid aamna-rajeev. then wen rajeev left i hated itAngry, hope this drama duznt turn out like dat

.RajvirNandini.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan96

Originally posted by rimaan

Kahin to hoga used to be ma fav wid aamna-rajeev. then wen rajeev left i hated itAngry, hope this drama duznt turn out like dat
..if kunu leaves this serial...me too exit from the serial...Ouch

.RajvirNandini.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
 i think kunal will fall for her first but he will not show that...heee...after all he is a bade wakeel hain...? LOL 

but already kunal has proposed siddhi...(a kind of...Wink)  now it is siddhi's turn...Embarrassed

.RajvirNandini.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.