kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ahem you should have  taken your wife along with u, becoz she is trying to save a witch who always want to spoil her life. so please ahem come and take her tomorrow, otherwise the witch,whom she  wants to save  will ruin even your brother's life also. also please take her to a pschyciatory, becoz nowadays her behavior is senseless and stupid. she is not able to discriminate good and evil persons. her gestures also is just disgusting. otherwise please come to MM and keep her always with u and advice her not to interfere in your brother's life.

A special note

please break your holiday and come to MM, becoz without u the MM is dull and we also want  to see u badly. without u ,the four episodes were just boring and also we are not able to tolerate urshi.

come soon and save MM and us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
me too cant bear that Rashi and your wife is going mad...day by day without you...

it is only you who can keep your wife in control...or else she is ready to ruin the MM along with that Rashi...

come back save MM...and lock your wife inside your roommm

AHAM where are you...
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think after slept on the bed Gopi too gone mad like Aham

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dasuni

I think after slept on the bed Gopi too gone mad like Aham

🤣 gone mad like aham...that waas hilarious...
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanajigokul

ahem you should have  taken your wife along with u, becoz she is trying to save a witch who always want to spoil her life. so please ahem come and take her tomorrow, otherwise the witch,whom she  wants to save  will ruin even your brother's life also. also please take her to a pschyciatory, becoz nowadays her behavior is senseless and stupid. she is not able to discriminate good and evil persons. her gestures also is just disgusting. otherwise please come to MM and keep her always with u and advice her not to interfere in your brother's life.

A special note

please break your holiday and come to MM, becoz without u the MM is dull and we also want  to see u badly. without u ,the four episodes were just boring and also we are not able to tolerate urshi.

Ahem, ur wife has bcome carefree these days; ready to spk lies to ur mom and also spoiling ur bro's life.. 

Hey Krishna Bhagwan, pls bring back Ahem and take back Gopi... 

Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ahem, ur wife has bcome carefree these days; ready to spk lies to ur mom and also spoiling ur bro's life..

[iDIV]
[/DIV]

if yov will not come soon then surely cv will show the dipawli episode at the time of holi
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whole week was full of of crap...i'm really fed up with urshi and their kalakaries...i don't know why cv's always give more footage to urshi and not the main lead. really miss ahem..i hope he comes back soon.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣