Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Wasn't Today's Episode the Best? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Oh God i hopeTongueTongue...ur boss doesnt hear u laugh like thatShockedShocked...may be he will get mad.OuchConfusedShocked...even if he does tell himAngryDead: Sadda haq etthe rakh"LOLLOL HeheheheheLOLLOL...thanx and u knwBig smile i do write articles for various websitesTongue...iam a writer...u guessed it riteTongue...kya 6th sense hai yaar.ClapClap...and yes i knw this paidaishi defect is good atleat for me and my good frndsLOL...i love to make ppl laughEmbarrassedBig smile...and thanx again for such lovely responses and praiseEmbarrassedHug...love u dearHeart...we will indeed call Thakraal-the pyaasi aatma- Bad Daddy from now on..LOLLOLLOL...yup...and Witcha to pakka pyaasi aatma haiLOL...usi se to mujhe inspiration miliLOLLOL...non lovely characters ko Pyaasi aatma kehne ki.LOLROFL...Yup and KunalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed is the Fountain of everythingWinkLOLLOL not just youth or loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed for these Pyaasi aatmaas aka...non lovely charactersLOLLOL...but poor Pyaasi aatmaasLOLLOL...only Siddhi gets a full fleged dubkiLOLROFL and a swim in this fountainLOLLOL...rest will just look from shoresOuchConfused...licking lips...LOLLOL[/QUOTE] See I knew you would make a great writer and you already are one. By reading the whole above highlighted red section, I feel like I am reading a really good fiction book, like Harry Potter or something. As I read them, I can even picture it. I can imagine lots of vampires licking their lips for a human blood, in this case Kunal's. Am I reading the "Twilight" novel?[/QUOTE]
with ur good wishesTongueEmbarrassed...and my constant scribbling on paperLOLLOLLOL...maybe i will one day publish a bookStar...actually iam already working on oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i have written 40% of it...hope it gets completed soonSmileSmileand no yaar,,,,,plzzz dont say TwilightOuchConfused...Ekta maiyaAngryAngry ne already is beautiful novel of whose iam a big fan ka satyanaash kar dia haiOuchConfusedAngry...u knw wat i mean...(PKYEK on star 1)ConfusedOuch...bechaari Stephenie MeyerOuch...if she would watch it she will commit suicideLOLLOLLOL...Ekta maiya u be honest and sincere with this serialTongue, its grt.ClapEmbarrassed..bas itni daya karna...LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wasn't Today's Episode the Best? (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
with ur good wishesTongueEmbarrassed...and my constant scribbling on paperLOLLOLLOL...maybe i will one day publish a bookStar...actually iam already working on oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i have written 40% of it...hope it gets completed soonSmileSmileand no yaar,,,,,plzzz dont say TwilightOuchConfused...Ekta maiyaAngryAngry ne already is beautiful novel of whose iam a big fan ka satyanaash kar dia haiOuchConfusedAngry...u knw wat i mean...(PKYEK on star 1)ConfusedOuch...bechaari Stephenie MeyerOuch...if she would watch it she will commit suicideLOLLOLLOL...Ekta maiya u be honest and sincere with this serialTongue, its grt.ClapEmbarrassed..bas itni daya karna...LOL[/QUOTE]

Wow, You are already writing a book, that's great. Good luck for the book. I am sure it will turn out great. Let me know when it gets published, I will buy it and read it. I am sure I would love it. 

I didn't know that there is soap on Twilight already on TV that too made by Ekta. I don't really watch Star Plus shows, so I haven't heard of PKYEK. Good luck with the book again. talk to you later. Bye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_ori

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.