Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Wasn't Today's Episode the Best? (Page 6)

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanx my dear frndTongueu r rightTongueEmbarrassed...if we cud meetHug ...i think we cud be the best of buddies.EmbarrassedTongue...but yes we can certainly be best buddies on IF EmbarrassedTongue...grt idea yaarTongue...it wud be so much fun.LOLWink..lets do it.Tongue...and we can give different names to each character according to the way they behaveEmbarrassedLOL ...ok...we shud start...Tongue ...ummm like Show off Papaji for Seema's dadLOLThumbs Up
Lets' think about it for a day than tomorrow we can share our ideas for the nick names. It's hard to come up with the name at once right? So tomorrow it is. [/QUOTE]
Okies lets do that.TongueWink...lets have a day for thinking apt names for all charactersTongueSmile...u r right its not an easy jobConfusedTongue...so we have to think.Smile...tommorow we will hold a naamkaran ceremony for all our lovelyEmbarrassedWink and non-lovelyLOLLOL (WitchaAngryAngryAngryAngry and ThakraalAngryAngryAngry and show off PapajiAngryAngry) characters..LOLLOL
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Okies lets do that.TongueWink...lets have a day for thinking apt names for all charactersTongueSmile...u r right its not an easy jobConfusedTongue...so we have to think.Smile...tommorow we will hold anaamkaran ceremony for all ourlovelyEmbarrassedWink andnon-lovelyLOLLOL (WitchaAngry and ThakraalAngryAngryAngry and show off PapajiAngryAngry) characters..LOLLOL[/QUOTE] Again, you are having me in splits by your commentsROFL. I know I said it already, but you are too funny and too good. I highlighted in red the parts that I found extreamly funny.
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Okies lets do that.TongueWink...lets have a day for thinking apt names for all charactersTongueSmile...u r right its not an easy jobConfusedTongue...so we have to think.Smile...tommorow we will hold anaamkaran ceremony for all ourlovelyEmbarrassedWink andnon-lovelyLOLLOL (WitchaAngry and ThakraalAngryAngryAngry and show off PapajiAngryAngry) characters..LOLLOL
Again, you are having me in splits by your commentsROFL. I know I said it already, but you are too funny and too good. I highlighted in red the parts that I found extreamly funny.[/QUOTE]
heheheheLOLLOLLOL...thanx darling and iam happy that i made u laughEmbarrassedWink...thanx for the complimentsEmbarrassed...and yes i think we shud give formal invitationsLOL to all our frnds so that they can come to the naamkaran ceremonyLOL of as i said earlierLOLLOL all our lovely and non lovely characters...LOL by the way for our Dear Sidhi and Kunal naamkaranEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkTongue...we can have a party with good foodEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue and all goodies including KunalWinkWink and for our non lovely characters we can have a cutting chai partyWinkLOLLOL...each chai costs a chavanni.LOLLOL...and this is according to the status that our non lovely characters have in our heartsLOLLOLLOL...and haan agar chai kharab nikle to blame it on Witcha, Bad Daddy Thakraal and last but not the least...our Show off papajiROFL
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
heheheheLOLLOLLOL...thanx darling and iam happy that i made u laughEmbarrassedWink...thanx for the complimentsEmbarrassed...and yes i think we shud give formal invitationsLOL to all our frnds so that they can come to the naamkaran ceremonyLOL of as i said earlierLOLLOL all our lovely and non lovely characters...LOL by the way for our Dear Sidhi and Kunal naamkaranTongue...we can have a party with good foodEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue and all goodies including KunalWinkWink and for our non lovely characters we can have a cutting chai partyWinkLOLLOL...each chai costs a chavanni.LOLLOL...and this is according to the status that our non lovely characters have in our heartsLOLLOLLOL...and haan agar chai kharab nikle to blame it on Witcha, Bad Daddy Thakraal and last but not the least...our Show off papajiROFL[/QUOTE] You got to Stop Sameera, My stomach is hurting from laughing so muchROFL. I am at work and laughing by reading your post and people are looking at me like I am a crazy person. But seriously, how on the earth you came with the menus for NON-LOVELY people, cutting chai which costs only chavanni. Their haisiayat is only for chavanni cahi right? I can't stop to laugh even as I am writing this. Are yo always this funny? I am really your BIG fan now, officially.

Edited by Iamrani - 28 October 2011 at 2:34pm
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

heheheheLOLLOLLOL...thanx darling and iam happy that i made u laughEmbarrassedWink...thanx for the complimentsEmbarrassed...and yes i think we shud give formal invitationsLOL to all our frnds so that they can come to the naamkaran ceremonyLOL of as i said earlierLOLLOL all our lovely and non lovely characters...LOL by the way for our Dear Sidhi and Kunal naamkaranTongue...we can have a party with good foodEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue and all goodies including KunalWinkWink and for our non lovely characters we can have a cutting chai partyWinkLOLLOL...each chai costs a chavanni.LOLLOL...and this is according to the status that our non lovely characters have in our heartsLOLLOLLOL...and haan agar chai kharab nikle to blame it on Witcha, Bad Daddy Thakraal and last but not the least...our Show off papajiROFL
You got to Stop Sameera, My stomach is hurting from laughing so muchROFL. I am at work and laughing by reading your post and people are looking at me like I am a crazy person. But seriously, how on the earth you came with the menus for NON-LOVELY people, cutting chai which costs only chavanni. Their haisiayat is only for chavanni cahi right? I can't stop to laugh even as I am writing this. Are yo always this funny? I am really your BIG fan now, officially.[/QUOTE]
Thank u again for the compliments dearTongueTongue...iam so happyTongueTongue and iam gladTongueEmbarrassed that iam making u laughBig smile...workplace is a very seriousOuch and generally boring placeConfusedWink...so its gud that u r laughingLOLLOLLOL...ppl will get jealous and curious seeing u laughOuchConfusedLOLLOLLOL...and secondly.Tongue...yes iam always like this.TongueLOLLOL...except for wen iam pissedAngryAngryAngry and even then i cant stop making sarcastic commentsLOLLOLLOL...kya karun...paidaishi defect hai.LOLLOLLOL...koi ilaaj nai hai iskaLOLLOLLOL...and iam so honoredEmbarrassed that u like my commnts so much that u r a fan..EmbarrassedBig smile..yipeee...i have a fanEmbarrassed...i have a fanClapClap..and haan didnt u like the Menu?Confused...itni mushkil se kuch logo ko pataya tha minnat karkeLOLLOLWink so that they agree to supply us with cutting chai.LOLLOLLOL...for these pyaasi aatmaa characters.LOLLOLLOL...Witcha ...pyaasi for Kunals non existant love.DeadLOL...and her logicless plansAngryDead...Bad Daddy Thakraal pyaasa for Kunal's destruction which is never gonna happen LOLLOL...and Show off Papaji pyaasa for Showing his illegal wealth that too only to the Chopra family LOLLOLLOLrest of the guests i think already knw his condition...LOLLOL...

Edited by sameera_ori - 28 October 2011 at 2:49pm
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Thank u again for the compliments dearTongueTongue...iam so happyTongueTongue and iam gladTongueEmbarrassed that iam making u laughBig smile...workplace is a very seriousOuch and generally boring placeConfusedWink...so its gud that u r laughingLOLLOLLOL...ppl will get jealous and curious seeing u laughLOL...and secondly.Tongue...yes iam always like this.TongueLOLLOL...except for wen iam pissedAngryAngryAngry and even then i cant stop making sarcastic commentsLOLLOLLOL...kya karun...paidaishi defect hai.LOLLOLLOL...koi ilaaj nai hai iskaLOLLOLLOL...and iam so honoredEmbarrassed that u like my commnts so much that u r a fan..EmbarrassedBig smile..yipeee...i have a fanEmbarrassed...i have a fanClapClap..and haan didnt u like the Menu?Confused...itni mushkil se kuch logo ko pataya tha minnat karkeLOLLOLWink so that they agree to supply us with cutting chai.LOLLOLLOL...for these pyaasi aatmaa characters.LOLLOLLOL...Witcha ...pyaasi for Kunals non existant love.DeadLOL...and her logicless plansAngryDead...Bad Daddy Thakraal pyaasa for Kunal's destruction which is never gonna happen LOLLOL...and Show off Papaji pyaasa for Showing his illegal wealth that too only to the Chopra family LOLLOLLOLrest of the guests i think already knw his condition...LOLLOL...
[/QUOTE] Now I am literally falling out of my chair and bursting into vocal laughROFLROFL ROFL(If you can imagine). Oh my god, I don't even know where should I begin from. I am SOOO glad that you have this paidaishi defect which is la-ilaaj because it is the best defect anyone can have, making others laugh. LOLYou know, you would have lot more fans besides me If you wrote a column in a news paper. I would be for sure a loyal reader. And Yes, I loved your menu for all the pyassi atmas (How do you even come up with these terms? They are perfect). Chavanni cutting chai is all they deserve, If anything.

Pyassi Atma goes perfectly with Witcha, as witches are always that way. I also love the name you gave Thakaral "Bad Daddy" lets's call him that from now on. I loved your commets on how all these people are pyassa for something of Kunal, either love or destruction or something else. Again TOO GOOD YAAR.Clap

Edited by Iamrani - 28 October 2011 at 3:06pm
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Thank u again for the compliments dearTongueTongue...iam so happyTongueTongue and iam gladTongueEmbarrassed that iam making u laughBig smile...workplace is a very seriousOuch and generally boring placeConfusedWink...so its gud that u r laughingLOLLOLLOL...ppl will get jealous and curious seeing u laughLOL...and secondly.Tongue...yes iam always like this.TongueLOLLOL...except for wen iam pissedAngryAngryAngry and even then i cant stop making sarcastic commentsLOLLOLLOL...kya karun...paidaishi defect hai.LOLLOLLOL...koi ilaaj nai hai iskaLOLLOLLOL...and iam so honoredEmbarrassed that u like my commnts so much that u r a fan..EmbarrassedBig smile..yipeee...i have a fanEmbarrassed...i have a fanClapClap..and haan didnt u like the Menu?Confused...itni mushkil se kuch logo ko pataya tha minnat karkeLOLLOLWink so that they agree to supply us with cutting chai.LOLLOLLOL...for these pyaasi aatmaa characters.LOLLOLLOL...Witcha ...pyaasi for Kunals non existant love.DeadLOL...and her logicless plansAngryDead...Bad Daddy Thakraal pyaasa for Kunal's destruction which is never gonna happen LOLLOL...and Show off Papaji pyaasa for Showing his illegal wealth that too only to the Chopra family LOLLOLLOLrest of the guests i think already knw his condition...LOLLOL...
Now I am literally falling out of my chair and bursting into vocal laughROFLROFL ROFL(If you can imagine). Oh my god, I don't even know where should I begin from. I am SOOO glad that you have this paidaishi defect which is la-ilaaj because it is the best defect anyone can have, making others laugh. LOLYou know, you would have lot more fans besides me If you wrote a column in a news paper. I would be for sure a loyal reader. And Yes, I loved your menu for all the pyassi atmas (How do you even come up with these terms? They are perfect). Chavanni cutting chai is all they deserve, If anything.

Pyassi Atma goes perfectly with Witcha, as witches are always that way. I also love the name you gave Thakaral "Bad Daddy" lets's call him that from now on. I loved your commets on how all these people are pyassa for something of Kunal, either love or destruction or something else. Again TOO GOOD YAAR.Clap

[/QUOTE]
Oh God i hopeTongueTongue...ur boss doesnt hear u laugh like thatShockedShocked...may be he will get mad.OuchConfusedShocked...even if he does tell himAngryDead: Sadda haq etthe rakh"LOLLOL HeheheheheLOLLOL...thanx and u knwBig smile i do write articles for various websitesTongue...iam a writer...u guessed it riteTongue...kya 6th sense hai yaar.ClapClap...and yes i knw this paidaishi defect is good atleat for me and my good frndsEmbarrassedWinkLOLLOL...i love to make ppl laughEmbarrassedBig smile...and thanx again for such lovely responses and praiseEmbarrassedHug...love u dearHeart...we will indeed call Thakraal-the pyaasi aatma- Bad Daddy from now on..LOLLOLLOL...yup...and Witcha to pakka pyaasi aatma haiShockedLOLLOLLOL...usi se to mujhe inspiration miliLOLLOL...non lovely characters ko Pyaasi aatma kehne ki.LOLROFL...Yup and KunalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed is the Fountain of everythingWinkLOLLOL not just youth or loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed for these Pyaasi aatmaas aka...non lovely charactersLOLLOL...but poor Pyaasi aatmaasLOLLOL...only Siddhi gets a full fleged dubkiLOLROFL and a swim in this fountainLOLLOL...rest will just look from shoresOuchConfused...licking lips...LOLLOL
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Oh God i hopeTongueTongue...ur boss doesnt hear u laugh like thatShockedShocked...may be he will get mad.OuchConfusedShocked...even if he does tell himAngryDead: Sadda haq etthe rakh"LOLLOL HeheheheheLOLLOL...thanx and u knwBig smile i do write articles for various websitesTongue...iam a writer...u guessed it riteTongue...kya 6th sense hai yaar.ClapClap...and yes i knw this paidaishi defect is good atleat for me and my good frndsLOL...i love to make ppl laughEmbarrassedBig smile...and thanx again for such lovely responses and praiseEmbarrassedHug...love u dearHeart...we will indeed call Thakraal-the pyaasi aatma- Bad Daddy from now on..LOLLOLLOL...yup...and Witcha to pakka pyaasi aatma haiLOL...usi se to mujhe inspiration miliLOLLOL...non lovely characters ko Pyaasi aatma kehne ki.LOLROFL...Yup and KunalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed is the Fountain of everythingWinkLOLLOL not just youth or loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed for these Pyaasi aatmaas aka...non lovely charactersLOLLOL...but poor Pyaasi aatmaasLOLLOL...only Siddhi gets a full fleged dubkiLOLROFL and a swim in this fountainLOLLOL...rest will just look from shoresOuchConfused...licking lips...LOLLOL[/QUOTE] See I knew you would make a great writer and you already are one. By reading the whole above highlighted red section, I feel like I am reading a really good fiction book, like Harry Potter or something. As I read them, I can even picture it. I can imagine lots of vampires licking their lips for a human blood, in this case Kunal's. Am I reading the "Twilight" novel?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_ori

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index