Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Wasn't Today's Episode the Best? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Hey Rani TongueTonguethanx yaarTongueBig smile for liking my take on the last three minutesLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...iam sure if SameerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ever read this he will surely get a highLOLLOL after reading this take on yesterday's eyelock sceneEmbarrassedWink...or shud i say our take since we think alike on this.LOLWink...and yes that look definately came across as" ab mujhse bach ke kahan jaogi"Evil Smile WinkWink( in intellectualTonguefighting wiseLOLLOL and in sensual terms as wellEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)...Goddd abhi se ye haal haiDay Dreaming...wat will happen when Kunl falls for herBlushing...coz Kunal is a possessive and passioante manEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...even now he adresses her as" my wife"Embarrassed in front of everybody that too possesivelyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he even said to GauravAngry today "agar Siddhi ke liye kuch laana hoga to main apne paise se khud le aaunga" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHugawww.Embarrassed...just think wen he falls for ger and wants to get close to her both emotionallyEmbarrassed and physicallyEmbarrassed then wat will happenEmbarrassedWink...he will these killerEvil Smile , predatory looks Evil SmileWinkand Siddhi will be deadWinkWinkEmbarrassed(i mean it sensual terms)...phir siddhi ko koi nai bacha paega...WinkEmbarrassedWink
[/QUOTE] Yaar, your sense of humor is too good and so are your comments. I like how your interpret the situations, that you don't hold back, and say it as it is. You'r so right, Kunal is very possessive passionate man, whether it's his professional life or his love life (2nd inning with Siddhi). I too often wonder how will these two be, once they fall in love? Kunal will be very expressive of his emotions and Siddhi kind of shy. A perfect combination for a hot sizzling love story. Today we didn't have much of SiNal scenes, but I would love for you to comment on them when they do show more of it next week. I have become your fan dude. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_ori

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wasn't Today's Episode the Best? (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
poor sidhi now only not able to face kunal.he is killing her with looks now only did sidhi bacha payega nahi ab kya hoga dekyi parichay LOL

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

[/QUOTE]
Hey Rani TongueTonguethanx yaarTongueBig smile for liking my take on the last three minutesLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...iam sure if SameerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ever read this he will surely get a highLOLLOL after reading this take on yesterday's eyelock sceneEmbarrassedWink...or shud i say our take since we think alike on this.LOLWink...and yes that look definately came across as" ab mujhse bach ke kahan jaogi"Evil Smile WinkWink( in intellectualTonguefighting wiseLOLLOL and in sensual terms as wellEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)...Goddd abhi se ye haal haiDay Dreaming...wat will happen when Kunl falls for herBlushing...coz Kunal is a possessive and passioante manEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...even now he adresses her as" my wife"Embarrassed in front of everybody that too possesivelyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he even said to GauravAngry today "agar Siddhi ke liye kuch laana hoga to main apne paise se khud le aaunga" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHugawww.Embarrassed...just think wen he falls for ger and wants to get close to her both emotionallyEmbarrassed and physicallyEmbarrassed then wat will happenEmbarrassedWink...he will these killerEvil Smile , predatory looks Evil SmileWinkand Siddhi will be deadWinkWinkEmbarrassed(i mean it sensual terms)...phir siddhi ko koi nai bacha paega...WinkEmbarrassedWink
Yaar, your sense of humor is too good and so are your comments. I like how your interpret the situations, that you don't hold back, and say it as it is. You'r so right, Kunal is very possessive passionate man, whether it's his professional life or his love life (2nd inning with Siddhi). I too often wonder how will these two be, once they fall in love? Kunal will be very expressive of his emotions and Siddhi kind of shy. A perfect combination for a hot sizzling love story. Today we didn't have much of SiNal scenes, but I would love for you to comment on them when they do show more of it next week. I have become your fan dude. 

[/QUOTE]
Thanx a ton Darlimg for your praise and complimentsTongueTongue...my fan awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thans iam honoredEmbarrassedTongue...iam like thatTongue...iam quite a straight forward personSmile...and i dont like beating around the bushDead...so i speak bout things as they are and as i feelSmile..ppl also say this is not a good habit.OuchConfused...but i cant help it.OuchConfused...coming back to the topic yes Kunal and Siddhi's jodi Day Dreamingonce they fall in love will be a treat to watchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink...since Kunal is so passionateEmbarrassedBlushing, he will be all expressive in both emotionalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and physical terms Day Dreamingand Sidhi will be the one holding backEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the shy oneBlushing...the combo will be electrifying yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWink...and yes today was kind of an Aakal of Sinal sceneLOLLOL but we did had a short sceneEmbarrassed where Sidhi stands with Kunal by taking off the necklace gifted by Seema's fatherClapClap...that scene showed that Siddhi is his true life partnerEmbarrassed and will stand by him alwaysClapStarEmbarrassed and even the scene whr Kunal is trying to say Sorry and SiddhiLOLLOL is waiting to hear it was goodLOLEmbarrassed...i liked it how Siddhi admitted that she has started understanding Kunal.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she knew he wont be able to say sorryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL...awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and dont worry dearEmbarrassedWink...your besharam frndWinkWinkLOL will always post her comments on every scene Sinal will have EmbarrassedEmbarrassedespecially the romantic and naughty ones.WinkEmbarrassed...and entertain u..Tongue...thanks againTongue...

Edited by sameera_ori - 28 October 2011 at 1:20pm

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Thanx a ton Darlimg for your praise and complimentsTongueTongue...my fan awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thans iam honoredEmbarrassedTongue...iam like thatTongue...iam quite a straight forward personSmile...and i dont like beating around the bushDead...so i speak bout things as they are and as i feelSmile..ppl also say this is not a good habit.OuchConfused...but i cant help it.OuchConfused...coming back to the topic yes Kunal and Siddhi's jodi Day Dreamingonce they fall in love will be a treat to watchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink...since Kunal is so passionateEmbarrassedBlushing, he will be all expressive in both emotionalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and physical terms Day Dreamingand Sidhi will be the one holding backEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the shy oneBlushing...the combo will be electrifying yaarWink...and yes today was kind of an Aakal of Sinal sceneLOLLOL but we did had a short sceneEmbarrassed where Sidhi stands with Kunal by taking off the necklace gifted by Seema's fatherClapClap...that scene showed that Siddhi is his true life partnerEmbarrassed and will stand by him alwaysClapStarEmbarrassed and even the scene whr Kunal is trying to say Sorry and SiddhiLOLLOL is waiting to hear it was goodLOLEmbarrassed...i liked it how Siddhi admitted that she has started understanding Kunal.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she knew he wont be able to say sorryLOL...awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and dont worry dearEmbarrassedWink...your besharam frndWinkWinkLOL will always post her comments on every scene Sinal will have EmbarrassedEmbarrassedespecially the romantic and naughty ones.WinkEmbarrassed...and entertain u..Tongue...thanks againTongue... [/QUOTE] You welcome Yaar. I am just like you, very straight forward and don't hold back and as you said sometimes people don't like it, but what to do? Nature hai Yaar. Abuot the show, you'r right it was so nice of Siddhi to support Kunal in-front of that show off PapajiAngry and everybody else. She is proving to be very loyal wifeDay Dreaming.

Also, Thanks for the assurance for keeping me entertained in the future as well with your comments on SiNalWink. Take care.

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Thanx a ton Darlimg for your praise and complimentsTongueTongue...my fan awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thans iam honoredEmbarrassedTongue...iam like thatTongue...iam quite a straight forward personSmile...and i dont like beating around the bushDead...so i speak bout things as they are and as i feelSmile..ppl also say this is not a good habit.OuchConfused...but i cant help it.OuchConfused...coming back to the topic yes Kunal and Siddhi's jodi Day Dreamingonce they fall in love will be a treat to watchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink...since Kunal is so passionateEmbarrassedBlushing, he will be all expressive in both emotionalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and physical terms Day Dreamingand Sidhi will be the one holding backEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the shy oneBlushing...the combo will be electrifying yaarWink...and yes today was kind of an Aakal of Sinal sceneLOLLOL but we did had a short sceneEmbarrassed where Sidhi stands with Kunal by taking off the necklace gifted by Seema's fatherClapClap...that scene showed that Siddhi is his true life partnerEmbarrassed and will stand by him alwaysClapStarEmbarrassed and even the scene whr Kunal is trying to say Sorry and SiddhiLOLLOL is waiting to hear it was goodLOLEmbarrassed...i liked it how Siddhi admitted that she has started understanding Kunal.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she knew he wont be able to say sorryLOL...awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and dont worry dearEmbarrassedWink...your besharam frndWinkWinkLOL will always post her comments on every scene Sinal will have EmbarrassedEmbarrassedespecially the romantic and naughty ones.WinkEmbarrassed...and entertain u..Tongue...thanks againTongue... [/QUOTE] You welcome Yaar. I am just like you, very straight forward and don't hold back and as you said sometimes people don't like it, but what to do? Nature hai Yaar. Abuot the show, you'r right it was so nice of Siddhi to support Kunal in-front of that show off PapajiAngry and everybody else. She is proving to be very loyal wifeDay Dreaming.

Also, Thanks for the assurance for keeping me entertained in the future as well with your comments on SiNalWink. Take care.
[/QUOTE]
Thanx yaar.TongueTongue...and i guess we are two like minded pplTongueEmbarrassed...glad to have u as a frndEmbarrassed (i hopeSmile)...and yes Siddhi is indeed proving to be a loyal wife.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..hayeeeEmbarrassed...show off Papaji lolLOLLOL..hahaha.LOLLOL..nice termLOLWink ...i'll use it always to adress Seema's idiotic fatherWinkLOLLOL...yup and no thanx thats my duty to keep myself and my frnds entertained...EmbarrassedTongueWink ...u too.take care Embarrassed

Edited by sameera_ori - 28 October 2011 at 1:41pm

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Thanx yaar.TongueTongue...and i guess we are two like minded pplTongueEmbarrassed...glad to have u as a frndEmbarrassed (i hopeSmile)...and yes Siddhi is indeed proving to be a loyal wife.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..hayeeeEmbarrassed...show off Papaji lolLOLLOL..hahaha.LOLLOL..nice termLOLWink ...i'll use it always to adress Seema's idiotic fatherWinkLOLLOL...yup and no thanx thats my duty to keep myself and my frnds entertained...EmbarrassedTongueWink ...u too.take care Embarrassed[/QUOTE] Most certainly, you can call me a friend yaar. If we met in person, we would hit it off immediately and be best buddies. Since that can't happen, we can definitely be friends on IF. Yep, from now on, we will use Show off term for Papaji. Hey, that gives me an idea, we should give nick names to all the characters in the show. What do you say?

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Thanx yaar.TongueTongue...and i guess we are two like minded pplTongueEmbarrassed...glad to have u as a frndEmbarrassed (i hopeSmile)...and yes Siddhi is indeed proving to be a loyal wife.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..hayeeeEmbarrassed...show off Papaji lolLOLLOL..hahaha.LOLLOL..nice termLOLWink ...i'll use it always to adress Seema's idiotic fatherWinkLOLLOL...yup and no thanx thats my duty to keep myself and my frnds entertained...EmbarrassedTongueWink ...u too.take care Embarrassed
Most certainly, you can call me a friend yaar. If we met in person, we would hit it off immediately and be best buddies. Since that can't happen, we can definitely be friends on IF. Yep, from now on, we will use Show off term for Papaji. Hey, that gives me an idea, we should give nick names to all the characters in the show. What do you say?[/QUOTE]
Thanx my dear frndTongueu r rightTongueEmbarrassed...if we cud meetHug ...i think we cud be the best of buddies.EmbarrassedTongue...but yes we can certainly be best buddies on IF EmbarrassedTongue...grt idea yaarTongue...it wud be so much fun.LOLWink..lets do it.Tongue...and we can give different names to each character according to the way they behaveEmbarrassedLOL ...ok...we shud start...Tongue ...ummm like Show off Papaji for Seema's dadLOLThumbs Up

Edited by sameera_ori - 28 October 2011 at 1:54pm

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Thanx my dear frndTongueu r rightTongueEmbarrassed...if we cud meetHug ...i think we cud be the best of buddies.EmbarrassedTongue...but yes we can certainly be best buddies on IF EmbarrassedTongue...grt idea yaarTongue...it wud be so much fun.LOLWink..lets do it.Tongue...and we can give different names to each character according to the way they behaveEmbarrassedLOL ...ok...we shud start...Tongue ...ummm like Show off Papaji for Seema's dadLOLThumbs Up[/QUOTE] Lets' think about it for a day than tomorrow we can share our ideas for the nick names. It's hard to come up with the name at once right? So tomorrow it is.

Edited by Iamrani - 28 October 2011 at 1:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.