Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Wasn't Today's Episode the Best? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Todays epi was brilliant Thumbs UpClap hehe the way kunal was pullin sidhi's leg  was hilariousROFL oh nd the most memorable line for me was when kunal sed 'akakdu kahinki' to sidhi ROFL i was drinkin water nd i almost choked on it wen i heard him say dat LOL he's such a hypocrit,  someone needs to record him nd show him his own behaviour then he'll knw whoze an akakduTongue nd i luved da way sidhi was communicatin with him non-verbally as well. The eye lock was just the icing on the cake Day DreamingIf only it showed their cute little smiles as well in the eye lock Unhappyi guess we cant have everythin we want. Thnk u CV's for todays epi. Totalli luved itThumbs Up

Edited by muskaan96 - 27 October 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_ori-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wasn't Today's Episode the Best? (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of u guysTongue ...todays episode was just awesomeClapClapStarStar...OMG i loved how Kunal keeps pulling Sidhi's legLOLLOLLOL...and Akadu kahinki ya we shud say Akadu kahinkaWink...koi Kunal ko mirror dikhao yaarLOLLOLLOL...and the ans he gave to Seema's father was just out of this worldROFLLOLLOL..."uncleji main to bachpan se Diwali manata hoonROFL"...inka pata nai"LOLLOL(pointing towards SidhiROFLROFL)...i had to supress my laugh in front of DadLOLLOL...and OH God ShockedShockedis it me or did anyone see the mischiviousWinkWink and dangerous glintWinkWink in Kunal's eyes wen he was staring at SidhiEmbarrassedWinkWink from behind the cardsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i was so dead..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i mean seriously guys it was a predatory glintEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...like watch out my girl...kinda look.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sidhi was all awkward and thier eyelock was grt too.ClapClap.hayeeeDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan96

Todays epi was brilliant Thumbs UpClap hehe the way kunal was pullin sidhi's leg  was hilariousROFL oh nd the most memorable line for me was when kunal sed 'akakdu kahinki' to sidhi ROFL i was drinkin water nd i almost choked on it wen i heard him say dat LOL he's such a hypocrit,  someone needs to record him nd show him his own behaviour then he'll knw whoze an akakduTongue nd i luved da way sidhi was communicatin with him non-verbally as well. The eye lock was just the icing on the cake Day DreamingIf only it showed their cute little smiles as well in the eye lock Unhappyi guess we cant have everythin we want. Thnk u CV's for todays epi. Totalli luved itThumbs Up
I see that you finally watched the episode. Didn't I say that today's was the best episode. Siddhi was looking so beautiful today right. I liked the way Siddhi hands him over the door lock. And yes, the eye lock scene was the best of all. I have watch it many times now. Glad you enjoyed it equally. 

We do have to thank CV for such wonderful episode. Hope they continue the good work.

Edited by Iamrani - 27 October 2011 at 3:32pm

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

I agree with all of u guysTongue ...todays episode was just awesomeStar...OMG i loved how Kunal keeps pulling Sidhi's legLOLLOLLOL...and Akadu kahinki ya we shud say Akadu kahinkaWink...koi Kunal ko mirror dikhao yaarLOLLOLLOL...and the ans he gave to Seema's father was just out of this worldROFLLOLLOL..."uncleji main to bachpan se Diwali manata hoonROFL"...inka pata nai"LOLLOL(pointing towards SidhiROFLROFL)...i had to supress my laugh in front of DadLOLLOL...and OH God ShockedShockedis it me or did anyone see the mischiviousWinkWink and dangerous glintWinkWink in Kunal's eyes wen he was staring at SidhiEmbarrassedWinkWink from behind the cardsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i was so dead..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i mean seriously guys it was a predatory glintEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...like watch out my girl...kinda look.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sidhi was all awkward and thier eyelock was grt too.ClapClap.hayeeeDay Dreaming
OMG, I can't believe that all of you guys are feeling the same thing after watching today's epi. I am amazed by SiNal's chemistry. They are having this, i don't know, gushing effect on people. 

Hey, whatever you mean by the DANGEROUS glint? I mean yah, I saw the glint, but please explain the PREDITORY glint he he heLOL.  What do you think his look meant? i am curious to know your analysis. 

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Hey RaniTongue...yes this couple Sinal have a blood rushing to the ears kind of an effect on viewersEmbarrassedWinkWink..(the blood rushing can be both due to thier funny momentsLOLLOL and muted convos and also their sizzling chemistryLOLLOL)...and darling by the dangerous and predatory lookWinkWinkEvil Smile i meant that the way Kunal was looking at SidhiWinkWinkWink was not cuteEmbarrassed or sweet Embarrassedrather it was like he was thinking and conveying   WinkWink  Evil Smile       " sweetheart just try and negate my analysis or just try to look away...i can read u in and out...so dear try these and u r so dead..WinkWink.(not in a physical senseWinkWink but it was sensualEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEvil Smile  )." it ewas like "ab tumhe mujhse kaun bachaega" WinkWinkEvil Smile  Evil Smile  Evil Smile  type look.Evil Smile  Evil Smile  WinkWink...like a predator eyeing its hapless victimEvil Smile  Evil Smile  WinkWink ...just look at the last three minutes and u'll knw wat i meanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink...damn that look was sooo hot...Embarrassed

Edited by sameera_ori - 27 October 2011 at 4:14pm

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL

Hey RaniTongue...yes this couple Sinal have a blood rushing to the ears kind of an effect on viewersEmbarrassedWinkWink..(the blood rushing can be both due to thier funny momentsLOLLOL and muted convos and also their sizzling chemistryLOLLOL)...and darling by the dangerous and predatory lookWinkWinkEvil Smile i meant that the way Kunal was looking at SidhiWinkWinkWink was not cuteEmbarrassed or sweet Embarrassedrather it was like he was thinking and conveying   WinkWink  Evil Smile       " sweetheart just try and negate my analysis or just try to look away...i can read u in and out...so dear try these and u r so dead..WinkWink.(not in a physical senseWinkWink but it was sensualEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEvil Smile  )." it ewas like "ab tumhe mujhse kaun bachaega" WinkWinkEvil Smile  Evil Smile  Evil Smile  type look.Evil Smile  Evil Smile  WinkWink...like a predator eyeing its hapless victimEvil Smile  Evil Smile  WinkWink ...just look at the last three minutes and u'll knw wat i meanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink...damn that look was sooo hot...Embarrassed
LOLLOLLOLLOL, You have no idea how much I enjoyed your take on the last 3 minutes of the show. Wish Sameer Soni can read it he will really get a kick out of it. But you are 100% right, when Siddhi was looking at him from behind the cards, he was like "oh, really? you want to do this (I only mean staring), I can take you on until you drop dead (I also mean it in sensual terms). I am not sure If that's the look Sam intended for, but certainly that's how it came across to us "Ab tum mujhse bach ke kahan jaogi". I see a lot of that 
 pre-love-confession kind of tension between them. Regardless, loved the scene and hope that we can enjoy more of their unspoken roaring chemistry. 

Edited by Iamrani - 27 October 2011 at 6:23pm

sameera_ori

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
hai rabba!!!!...what a eye lock behind the cardsDay Dreaming...uff..it was like a diwali treat!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newdust-Rani

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL, You have no idea how much I enjoyed your take on the last 3 minutes of the show. Wish Sameer Soni can read it he will really get a kick out of it. But you are 100% right, when Siddhi was looking at him from behind the cards, he was like "oh, really? you want to do this (I only mean staring), I can take you on until you drop dead (I also mean it in sensual terms). I am not sure If that's the look Sam intended for, but certainly that's how it came across to us "Ab tum mujhse bach ke kahan jaogi". I see a lot of that 
 pre-love-confession kind of tension between them. Regardless, loved the scene and hope that we can enjoy more of their unspoken roaring chemistry. 
Hey Rani TongueTonguethanx yaarTongueBig smile for liking my take on the last three minutesLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...iam sure if SameerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ever read this he will surely get a highLOLLOL after reading this take on yesterday's eyelock sceneEmbarrassedWink...or shud i say our take since we think alike on this.LOLWink...and yes that look definately came across as" ab mujhse bach ke kahan jaogi"Evil Smile WinkWink( in intellectualTonguefighting wiseLOLLOL and in sensual terms as wellEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)...Goddd abhi se ye haal haiDay Dreaming...wat will happen when Kunl falls for herBlushing...coz Kunal is a possessive and passioante manEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...even now he adresses her as" my wife"Embarrassed in front of everybody that too possesivelyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he even said to GauravAngry today "agar Siddhi ke liye kuch laana hoga to main apne paise se khud le aaunga" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHugawww.Embarrassed...just think wen he falls for ger and wants to get close to her both emotionallyEmbarrassed and physicallyEmbarrassed then wat will happenEmbarrassedWink...he will these killerEvil Smile , predatory looks Evil SmileWinkand Siddhi will be deadWinkWinkEmbarrassed(i mean it sensual terms)...phir siddhi ko koi nai bacha paega...WinkEmbarrassedWink

-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.