Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Wasn't Today's Episode the Best? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
superb, awesome episode yaar... the way siddi replied to kunal was superb... what the kids asked has valid point... intiligent dialogues by the writers.Clap.. the point never accured to my dummy brainLOL.
the way kunal joined them with crackers was choo cute...
 kunal dialogues for tea was very sweet..
seema and gaurav trying to remember when kunal said sorryROFL
the way siddi gives the lock to kunal was beautiful...
why nisha called rohit and again kunalConfused? i hope she is not creating any profecinal problems for kunal.Angry
again i like the way kunal replied to seema\s father on his comments of their (sinal) first diwali... ROFLshould defnetly watch it...
the cards game was awesome...

thank u for the beautiful episode cvs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wasn't Today's Episode the Best? (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

thank u for the beautiful episode cvs...

Yah, thanks to the writers and CVs for wonderful scenes these days. Hope they continue the good work.Thumbs Up

harshdb

TheRoopsy

Goldie

TheRoopsy

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
can somebody tell which movie song was played in the last eye-lock scene? "hum safar toh hai yahin manzilein hai juda juda..." this was the song...

Edited by TheRoopsy - 27 October 2011 at 2:38pm

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

can somebody tell which movie song was played int the last eye-lock? "hum safar toh hai yahin manzilein hai juda juda..." this was the song...
The song is from a movie called "Dil Kabaddi" sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.

TheRoopsy

TheRoopsy

Goldie

TheRoopsy

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

can somebody tell which movie song was played int the last eye-lock? "hum safar toh hai yahin manzilein hai juda juda..." this was the song...

thank you so much for telling...the song has hit my brain cord and its on repeat mode since thenLOL

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

thank you so much for telling...the song has hit my brain cord and its on repeat mode since thenLOL
They have played this song quite a few times before in this show, but it's been stuck in our brains since the first time we heard it. We all went crazy about the song. It's a beautiful song and fits SiNal's situations perfectly.

TheRoopsy

Goldie

TheRoopsy

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

They have played this song quite a few times before in this show, but it's been stuck in our brains since the first time we heard it. We all went crazy about the song. It's a beautiful song and fits SiNal's situations perfectly.

I am not a regular follower of the show but I like it...Kunal's diary and a story with difference have attracted me since they aired the promos for the first time...Kunal Chopra and his diary entires are fantastic...I am a writer so I respect it even more...have exams so can't follow the show right now...heard the song for the first time today and loved it totally...btw I am Roopali...

Edited by TheRoopsy - 27 October 2011 at 3:00pm

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I am not a regular follower of the show but I like it...Kunal's diary and a story with difference have attracted me since they aired the promos for the first time...Kunal Chopra and his diary entires are fantastic...I am a writer so I respect it even more...have exams so can't follow the show right now...heard the song for the first time today and loved it totally...btw I am Roopali...and you?
[/QUOTE] Hi Roopali, I am Rani. Nice to meet you. Too bad that you can't watch the show right now due to exams, but studies are important so I won't force you to watch it regularly. However, once you are done with your exam try to catch this show as it's an amazing serial, specially the story at this point is very interesting. The lead couple are very good and of-course the BG song is awesome as well. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.