Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Wasn't Today's Episode the Best? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
havent watched it yet (duznt air for another 3hrs) but am excited now that uve sed its da best epi so far. sorry i didnt even read any of the comments cuz i dnt wnna ruin it for ma self.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wasn't Today's Episode the Best? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan96

havent watched it yet (duznt air for another 3hrs) but am excited now that uve sed its da best epi so far. sorry i didnt even read any of the comments cuz i dnt wnna ruin it for ma self.
Yah, I would advise you not to read any of the comments because I want you to be pleasantly surprised when you watch the epi. But please do share your thoughts after you have watched it. enjoy.

muskaan96

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by muskaan96

Yah, I would advise you not to read any of the comments because I want you to be pleasantly surprised when you watch the epi. But please do share your thoughts after you have watched it. enjoy.
dnt worry ill defo share ma thoughts Wink

newdust

newdust

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hi .. I am not fluent in Hindi.  I watch this show online and follow the WUs in this forum to understand the story. But  without reading the WU I can say today's episode was the best so far. It was a perfect ending to all Sinal fights happend last few days. And Sinal scenes at the party were veryyy romantic indeed.Wink
Hope someone will do the written update soon.Smile

Edited by newdust - 27 October 2011 at 12:23pm

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newdust

Hi .. I am not fluent in Hindi.  I watch this show online and follow the WUs in this forum to understand the story. But  without reading the WU I can say today's episode was the best so far. It was a perfect ending to all Sinal fights happend last few days. And Sinal scenes at the party were veryyy romantic indeed.Wink
you'll soon understand the episodes without wu's dear.thats the beauty of parichay there won't be typical crying,sorry,forgiving etc as it happens in other soaps.

today's updater is naz na,you'll get it in another 5-10minSmile

newdust

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newdust

Hi .. I am not fluent in Hindi.   You don't need to know any language to understand romance because that's what it was between SiNal today, sheer romance. I watch this show online and follow the WUs in this forum to understand the story. But  without reading the WU I can say today's episode was the best so far. Indeed it was. Hope to see many more episodes like this. It was a perfect ending to all Sinal fights happend last few days. Well said about the ending. They couldn't have ended the show at any better place. And Sinal scenes at the party were veryyy romantic indeed.Wink Glad you enjoyed them. 

newdust

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
nice epi so far. kunal is pulling leg of sidhi LOL n giving gyan session n nice staring sessions LOLDay Dreaming

vidhisalot

IF-Rockerz

vidhisalot

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimaan

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="6" color="#9900ff">~In my list SiNal is @ 2nd position...</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="6" color="#9900ff">1st is occupied by KaJen(KARAN & JENNIFER)...
But i think so that this jodi will not take much time to take 1 st position in every ones heart...As the show geet will be goin off air soon...So just praying for SiNal!
</font>
ya no1 can take kaJen place...i really miss dmg...n nw also i watch it on youtube...wen dmg gt ovr i was searchin for a serial which can be my next fav serial...n here it comes

.RajvirNandini.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.