Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
WELCOME TO KUCH TOH LOUNGE BHI KAHEGA - ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl have come back to TV with a new story, and with something new to tell and give us. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge which is a love story about Dr. Nidhi who is a new intern and Dr. Ashutosh who is her senior. They meet at the hospital and slowly begin to fall in love with each other. Because of the age difference, there is a kashish between them...let's see how these two different people fall in love because of bound by mutual feelings, and distance from social norms.

Anyone can join the fun and take part in the discussion of the show, characters, scenes and many other things related to the episode. Give words to your thoughts. Approve

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
RULES to keep the discussion flow nice:)
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMPARE IT WITH DHOOP KINAARAY. MANY OF US ARE NEW HERE TO THE SHOW AND STORY SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER SHOW WAS LIKE. SO, PLEASE KEEP THE COMPARISONS AWAY.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for kuch toh lounge bhi kehenge"

*Permission given from the Dev Team*

Mohabbat lounge and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

To bring Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=660

Edited by -tehreem- - 28 October 2011 at 8:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistkavyasamshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK [28/10 Epi-20]" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Entertaining
SONG(s)OF THE DAY
Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
The rain scene Embarrassed
Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
Ashu and Nidhi ofcourse they both were superb Clap

Edited by -tehreem- - 28 October 2011 at 8:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
thanks tehru :).

Epi starts with car on the road.   and nidhi wants to hear music.  one shocker for nidhi that he likes silence in this daur / zamana  and one shocker for me he is 42 ???????  character sketch mein toh 37/38 likha tha.  lekin  kya farak padta hai 5 aur jayada.  koi baat nai.  it is okay may be we will come to know nidhi is much younger than the character sketch and since she is intelligent she skipped grades LOL.  kuch bhi ho sakta hai.  CVs ke hat mein hai.  

Oh wow I loved the next convo. abt the mall ki adli badli.   Usually it takes weeks for the characters to find out. but here they revealed it so soon , and in a good way and liked how they both started to laugh.   See this is what i want to see casual  convo  instead of staring and  feeling  embarassed or awkward etc.  nice one .  and kritz looked damn cute Tongue.   This copper sulphate blue suits her.   Scene well done. ClapClap

lol  daadi bua found out there were man's shoes in her priya poti's  car LOL

loved that scene as well , the convo about baba.  meetha namkeen LOL and then Nidhi got to know ahsu is an orphan.  Like MB here and Kritz too, good acting by them both. 

Anji Rangnath scene was good too , talk time lol.   'saare mard agar apke papa jaise aadmi se dar jaate toh kuwanre hi reh jaate ' ha ha. Mr. Rangnath lekin uss din toh nikal padi thi 'who the hell are you' sunke LOL.   good scene between them. 

yeh mausam ka jadoo hai mitwa , na dil pe ab kaboo hai mitwa.  scene starts.  Nidhi doesnt want to miss october ki barish (yeh lo shibz ur question is answered LOL).   Baba ke naam sunte hi doctor babu rokofied the gaadi.   If I was her I would think  if I get wet now how will I sit in the car, dress ka kya hoga, seat ka kya hoga,  woh bhi kisi aur ki gaadi ka, lol isiliye mujhe nahi liye.  Nidhi's excitement increases since it is a bin bulaya baarish.   Now it is Ahsu's turn to get shocked. Inko khamoshi pasand hai toh usko baarish. Tongue

Rain scene was good as well, here the bg score looked apt and nice.  MB's expressions on seeing nidhi go in rain and then call him to come out was nice.  It was all casual. 

'paani paani hota hai , nal ka ho ya baarish ka'  'nal ke paani ke upar koi kavita likhte hai kya , baarish ke paani par likhte hai'  ha haa.  good lines.  'isiliye log pagal ho jaate hai' 'lekin main hosh mein rehna pasand karta hoon'  lol.  the scene was good too. 

I really liked the next scene , after ashu comes out the way he enjoys the rain feeling the water  and nidhi watching him feel the rain with his hands and feeling the water falling on his face.  Love kritika's expressions here.   Scene well done Clap.

But as soon as she comes next to him he remembers to go back , ha haa.  Koi baat nai agar baarish mein bhigna sikha diya toh music sunna bhi sikha degi . Tongue

and wow wow wow what a surprise  Puneet Tejwani  in the show Clap  this I did not know.  And that too as brother to Mallika.  very nice.  awe that looks like a touchy topic abt ashutosh. and there is cute kid too  Tongue.  Nice scene again.

The time spent in the rain has made them more comfortable and they are ready to confess.  Ashutosh ki confession was simple followed by thanks followed by search for chai ka dukaan.  :).   Ab aayi nidhi ki baari to confess after watching him savor his bin adrak ki chai ,  'maine hi aapke joote churaye hai' , loved her and also Ashu's composed and I knew it smile.  Tongue.

Very  good episode.  Loved it.  Good work by everyone.  Hope rising again. :).
Kritika looked very pretty and MB very dignified.   It was a good watch.

Will miss writing and being in the lounge for a while.  All the best to KTLK team.  

Edited by kavyasam - 27 October 2011 at 2:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07piamistAnupa28justprati

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
not watched yet.. but just read a line bout the rain sequence which makes me think if Nidhi thought it was the stars falling from the sky instead of rain that she had to go crazy over it.. LOL LOL LOL or is it like it rains once in a decade that she did not want to miss a chance to play in the rain Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile

-tehreem-justpratikavyasam

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
well ahh i am late today...was waiting for the written update as missed it due to power cut...well the epi was a very sweet one...anji ranganath and bua and baba were great...and now the highlight...well the rain scene was so amazing...it was not anything new but i loved it due to ashu's changing emotions throughout it...first he was enjoying nidhi enjoying the rain and then he also wholeheartedly enjoyed...seeing him so much happy made me happy...and then his old memories came in his way and his tears made me sad too...i felt very bad for him...and then his serious and emotional talk with nidhi was fantabulous...so heart-touching..the way he told nidhi he was anath and all that was out of this world...so amazing it was...and then the shocking  precap created excitement...loved today's epi...

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
rain scene just coz of ashu's emotions in it

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
ashu ofcorse...fabulous he was

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh-tehreem-justpratikavyasam...RamonaG....

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Edited my spot above.

@shibz - baarish ke sawaal ka jawab de diya epi mein nidhi ne. LOL

@roopal -  ditto , episode was really nice. :).

-tehreem-justprati...RamonaG....

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

thanks tehru :).

Epi starts with car on the road.   and nidhi wants to hear music.  one shocker for nidhi that he likes silence in this daur / zamana  and one shocker for me he is 42 ???????  character sketch mein toh 37/38 likha tha.  lekin  kya farak padta hai 5 aur jayada.  koi baat nai.  it is okay may be we will come to know nidhi is much younger than the character sketch and since she is intelligent she skipped grades LOL.  kuch bhi ho sakta hai.  CVs ke hat mein hai.  

Oh wow I loved the next convo. abt the mall ki adli badli.   Usually it takes weeks for the characters to find out. but here they revealed it so soon , and in a good way and liked how they both started to laugh.   See this is what i want to see casual  convo  instead of staring and  feeling  embarassed or awkward etc.  nice one .  and kritz looked damn cute Tongue.   This copper sulphate blue suits her.   Scene well done. ClapClap

lol  daadi bua found out there were man's shoes in her priya poti's  car LOL

loved that scene as well , the convo about baba.  meetha namkeen LOL and then Nidhi got to know ahsu is an orphan.  Like MB here and Kritz too, good acting by them both. 

Anji Rangnath scene was good too , talk time lol.   'saare mard agar apke papa jaise aadmi se dar jaate toh kuwanre hi reh jaate ' ha ha. Mr. Rangnath lekin uss din toh nikal padi thi 'who the hell are you' sunke LOL.   good scene between them. 

yeh mausam ka jadoo hai mitwa , na dil pe ab kaboo hai mitwa.  scene starts.  Nidhi doesnt want to miss october ki barish (yeh lo shibz ur question is answered LOL).   Baba ke naam sunte hi doctor babu rokofied the gaadi.   If I was her I would think  if I get wet now how will I sit in the car, dress ka kya hoga, seat ka kya hoga,  woh bhi kisi aur ki gaadi ka, lol isiliye mujhe nahi liye.  Nidhi's excitement increases since it is a bin bulaya baarish.   Now it is Ahsu's turn to get shocked. Inko khamoshi pasand hai toh usko baarish. Tongue

Rain scene was good as well, here the bg score looked apt and nice.  MB's expressions on seeing nidhi go in rain and then call him to come out was nice.  It was all casual. 

'paani paani hota hai , nal ka ho ya baarish ka'  'nal ke paani ke upar koi kavita likhte hai kya , baarish ke paani par likhte hai'  ha haa.  good lines.  'isiliye log pagal ho jaate hai' 'lekin main hosh mein rehna pasand karta hoon'  lol.  the scene was good too. 

I really liked the next scene , after ashu comes out the way he enjoys the rain feeling the water  and nidhi watching him feel the rain with his hands and feeling the water falling on his face.  Love kritika's expressions here.   Scene well done Clap.

But as soon as she comes next to him he remembers to go back , ha haa.  Koi baat nai agar baarish mein bhigna sikha diya toh music sunna bhi sikha degi . Tongue

and wow wow wow what a surprise  Puneet Tejwani  in the show Clap  this I did not know.  And that too as brother to Mallika.  very nice.  awe that looks like a touchy topic abt ashutosh. and there is cute kid too  Tongue.  Nice scene again.

The time spent in the rain has made them more comfortable and they are ready to confess.  Ashutosh ki confession was simple followed by thanks followed by search for chai ka dukaan.  :).   Ab aayi nidhi ki baari to confess after watching him savor his bin adrak ki chai ,  'maine hi aapke joote churaye hai' , loved her and also Ashu's composed and I knew it smile.  Tongue.

Very  good episode.  Loved it.  Good work by everyone.  Hope rising again. :).
Kritika looked very pretty and MB very dignified.   It was a good watch.

Will miss writing and being in the lounge for a while.  All the best to KTLK team.  

You have said it all dear..very very apt appreciation of the episode with pointers on every aspect of the part...this is what we want from KTLK and yesterdays episode was definitely a winner...

Every emotions was superbly portrayed ..na kuchh kam na kuchh zyada ..liked the way Ashutosh stresses on him being 42 ( as if he himself was trying to remind him of their age difference ) and then his expression when Nidhi told "kya fark parta"...

Both Mr Behl and Kritika was wonderful in their respective roles...really looking forward to tonights episode...

Edited by Anupa28 - 28 October 2011 at 1:04am

piamist-tehreem-shibz

rainbows07

Groupbie

rainbows07

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
@kavyasam... u really expressed my feelings.. actually I was  kind of disappointed with the track  from monday...  but yesterday's episode was just awesome...
looking forward to see such real scenes... please cvs, don't loose the casualness of the show...

and ashu n nidhi...ur acting just touched my heart... mind blowing... Clap Clap

Edited by rainbows07 - 28 October 2011 at 1:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.