Page 124 of 154

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
waiting dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrs.msk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shetan Ka Ghar-Thread 3 (Page 124)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mrs.msk

IF-Rockerz

mrs.msk

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeygrape

Originally posted by mrs.msk

nice one simi...hey mrs.msk is nice naa... i lovvve that name... y do you wanna change it... no update tomorrow?Cry 

Yeah I was busy the weekend and then yesterday I was busy as well with work
but fikar not I am here again!LOL

happy to see you backSmile ab updates dedo, n make us happierEmbarrassed
haha of course
I will udpate soon!
Need to add some finishign touchesLOL

honeygrape

IF-Sizzlerz

honeygrape

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

nice one simi...hey mrs.msk is nice naa... i lovvve that name... y do you wanna change it... no update tomorrow?Cry 

Yeah I was busy the weekend and then yesterday I was busy as well with work
but fikar not I am here again!LOL

happy to see you backSmile ab updates dedo, n make us happierEmbarrassed
haha of course
I will udpate soon!
Need to add some finishign touchesLOL

chalo, me not disturbing you anymore...you carry on with your finishing touches..missing our shetan sooo much...LOL 3,4 days without him, God how did i manage...Embarrassed

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
wating

mrs.msk

IF-Rockerz

mrs.msk

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

So am back again with the updates...sorry it took this long..been busy with things...so thank you everyone that helped me with the name selection...idk yet if I will change it..it was a random thought that I had to share with you guys LOLLOL

So a lot of exciting things will happen in this update...The mystery guy will be revealed today, however, there is still more of past to reveal LOLLOLLOL

So I hope you guys stay hooked on this!Embarrassed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Evil Smile SHETAN KGHAREvil Smile
                      Chapter 32

"You?" The person hugs whoever was standing there "Where have you been?" The person cries on the shoulder. 

"Its okay I am here now..." 

"How are you?"

"I am good..." The person looks at him with sad teary eyes and hugs again.

"Maan..." (Maan smirks as he hugs the person...he flicks the tears away from his eyes with satisfaction...Maan comes out of the hug with teary and sad face...) 

The time has come where I make you suffer. I will get my revenge for everything. I will make you guys pay ten times worse. I never forget, Maan Singh Khruana never forgets. He smirks as he looks at the person in front of him, crying...it made him happy..that is what he wanted..but these tears are nothing compared to the pain he will give them. They will beg for forgiveness but he will not give it to them that easily. This is just the beginning...

Maan: What are you doing here Pammi Maasi?

Pammi (looks at him with tears...) woh mera beta is in there...

Maan (shocked) What? (he looks at the guy with happiness and looks back at Pammi with sad face) He is your son?

Pammi: Yeah..do you know him?

Maan: Yeah he works at Khruana Constructions as a servant. (he emphasis the last word on purpose to see her hurt face) I didn't know he is your son.

Pammi: You must know what happened?

Maan: No...I don't keep track of employees...I just came here to get a report. I saw you through the door as I was walking by and couldn't believe that it was you. I couldn't stop myself from meeting you.

Pammi: Maan bete I am so glad I found you. (She hugs him..Maan hugs her back with anger...he looks at the person lying on the bed with anger and hatred...)

Maan (gives her the sympathetic look...) I will help you...

Pammi: Thank you bete...I always knew I could count on you...

Maan (holds her hand) Yes you can...I will make sure nothing happens to your son (he smiles at her. She uncomfortably smiles back) You wait here and let me meet the doctor. I will handle everything.

Pammi (smiles) okay beta...

Maan watches her go inside the room next to her son...he stands outside watching her holding his hand...he makes a fist with his hands...his blood was boiling seeing that...he couldn't control his anger...he walked away before he does something. Now is not the time to attack...he had to stay focused...he goes inside the doctors office. 

The doctor immediately stands up seeing him and gives him the report. Maan holds the report in his hand...Dev Singh written at the tab of the folder. Maan couldn't care less. He slams the file on the table...

Maan: I want you to give him wrong medications...make him sick, give him drugs whatever you can, I don't care but make sure it doesn't kill him..."

Doc: But sir how can I...as a doctor

Maan: As the contributor of this hospital you do whatever I say. Nowadays it is so easy to falsely alleged a doctor. (he walks around the office and sits on the doctors chair, while the doctor stood before him shaking...) How many years do you think a person gets for illegally selling human organs? 10 years? Or how about killing innocent patients? 

Doctor: But sir I haven't done any of that...

Maan: Well then it doesn't hurt to call the police station and find out. (he smirks) 

Doctor (shivers in fear): Please sir I will do whatever you say. Please don't do this

Maan: Good...

He leaves the door..."I will make you suffer, pine for your son's life...and that is my true victory...a small one...a small step toward what I have planned..." He looks at Pammi again holding her son's head...and leaves..."She will come to me...to save her son's life..." 

He sits in the car..."Yes, he was following Dev all along...he took away everything from them..everything...he wants to see Pammi beg for her son's life...beg him to save him...nothing will satisfy him more then that...but still it will not complete him...there will still be a hole in his heart that can never be filled...I will use him as my weapon against you..." He orders the driver to take him home. 

He reaches home...he was in happy mood today and he wanted to share that with someone...he saw Geet in the room...dazed out...he sits near her..."boo" He whispers in her ear...she looks at him...

So after this update what are your thoughts about Maan? Hate him? Love him? Remember there is still more to go with him...

Note: Okay guys I will update another part today if this thread closes...so make it happen guys if you guys want another updateEmbarrassed

The following 280 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaryash_bdsnehag10farhana1234sapna510dpurvagaberinlwgeetAnjalin1611987phanisrinilu_50drashtipatel30mishtimskgirijamkrishnashanmanjuHolynanehavashizil143lovelyninikartheenarayanacukish796maanskmaancrazyjyotiagarwalakku68maaneet_mansipriyankadwivedirostmishimshruti_raiMADHUKAAJALKIMLstar432Candy_jsSarah08canondreamyphina_1234ShineXaviershinedosssagam12ajoliemandakini_marchaisha_1998preetianand21fatiya52110NK4MSK.Naziathea_angelysree12sonika1974geetkamaanAcharya1001leothelionpp1980fizza25asmi123tellycrazy5armadPaingeltrendyfriendsammyicycoollathaaumalfoytelevision9sonupatzerro-divya-lakshmisalvadipoojaaddisshreya satishchoudhary.arsingh0103thekolgalreenasvshalinikanagubhakbhartifanzeeenu.TinTin.nonabebumisssmilySaffronOrangeArjunKiAshthendral_111-Elfin-nazsijYellowtullipsPoonamTprathyusmilingsheetalvasacloudflowersakadafiseductivepurple9290860623tobblerturboElizaKawakhansangelrichu26mamatha.pinku33ShilalipiNihsonkavs123lovepooxmaangeetxpreet.harmanMaanKiGeet..princesssarahmrajpreetymaaneetmeet555annbellNiharikaNeha777payal.gupta177shruthiruchsjeyanthi123imli95kshubhangigreshuapril12payal12neha512AmElOdITamanna_TJSOLACEofEYES97531Simran_14NH1971cutemishtidh_ritimystique_girlpingu.tingu-eiya-LadyArwenNazmaasiroililyXXaquafireXXns.1star_777myedward12am_sweet_parishristi1maansi007shivangi783cherieLoverMina420charlie1950zaqxswasmaniixrayanshimanshii rokAnvi2009Iqbal Neha1Alamelu111priyanytanujakareena32$ara_$hachiAnu_RAnu-Ananyaputhcyum321chubzyjazzeretteseshatreeAtiffabasicquestion1Nav2010maan-ki-sanjanagangesegbMsMovielover286pearljazzleneShimmerrangel_smilyMaaneet4eveawesomepoojabackykabslockskrndrshalinisaran89jssood123mitulKasiKasianisha_maaneetanmirzapriya_ya1408COLOGYsanghita0000KoolsmilemaaneetmaahicrazydreamZohamaaneetdeepali1022Eccentric.Beingmeettu-Zahra15-_AngelSonu_ammu5paponeconRamhariMaaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-soni4evaLuvScoobyrupzloveuKrishnaluv94-memorable-krati5mrk-1ambbihaharshithaaaaaaaWater.wajiha-1sanu3108preeti.1blueopalPaintedSkyshruthiRshruti_luvs_mskshalini01esha143KTPROCKSajennkomlikapunjabi.princessweet cherrysmallvilledivareenacraziekudiswetha10-Priti11--afsha-namita25CrazzyBusykooliiokhwaishfanmchoprasweet scorpioflowers4umandymoreshalini_sHansaNt_areebhinal_maaneetsona-rairani-luckiseemamaryCutieTejufreya123mandy15Shalvepreethiamillie_maaneetkeenu_kk_BlackPearl_yoga23priyazaara2212honeygrapeTyro-Mishu-love2_somaLittle_Mermaid.vrinda22kkiddoogill123BDayGal-11Jantamanna1391Madhuri53tabby999levernetodayzstarabinash079IsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Neelambari....CountingStarsspvdbhanu_rekhagdumas

kkiddoo

IF-Sizzlerz

kkiddoo

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
nice update but want more on maaneet...

no i think maan is taking the revenge from pammi she must have done some thing may be she was the girl his father was having an affair that's why he wanted to live his mother and him behind and move forward with her and dev is his step bro ...

Edited by payalpari - 15 November 2011 at 7:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123pinku33

maan-ki-sanjana

IF-Dazzler

maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Loved the update!

Did Pammi have an affair with Maan's father?

XXaquafireXX

Goldie

XXaquafireXX

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
res! :D

edit: oh boydee boy...I'm assuming Dev is Maan's half-brother and Pammi is is his stepmother? But me is confuzzled...did Dev actually ruin Maan's life or is it his very existence the reason for Maan's pain because his sister never got the chance to be part of this world? Shocked
Fab update dear! I'm so glad to see you back again! Hug

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 15 November 2011 at 7:43am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top