Enough is enough...who's with me

Kavya.S thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i have had it...have not seen ahem for 4 days so i have decided to borrow some of rashi's napthalene balls and swallow it...so that the cv's can see how much we are missing ahem...

so guys who's with me??

warning-taking rashi's napthalene balls will make u fall on the floor(even though the doctor says its sugar balls u still have to stay in the hospital and take rest till all the members of ur family come to see u)
Edited by sks21 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 i am with you...😳
sat_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks21

i have had it...have not seen ahem for 4 days so i have decided to borrow some of rashi's napthalene balls and swallow it...so that the cv's can see how much we are missing ahem...

so guys who's with me??

warning-taking rashi's napthalene balls will make u fall on the floor(even though the doctor says its sugar balls u still have to stay in the hospital and take rest till all the members of ur family come to see u)

and when you are dying ( or fully immersed in ur pretence drama) and family members are rushing you to the hospital , you must take your cell with you . I am amazed how rashi managed to carry her cell phone to the hospital
Kavya.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: sat_2010

and when you are dying ( or fully immersed in ur pretence drama) and family members are rushing you to the hospital , you must take your cell with you . I am amazed how rashi managed to carry her cell phone to the hospital

oh yeah forgot abt the cell...thanks for reminding me...
Kavya.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

🤣 i am with you...😳

thanks for joining me bhavya😆
krithi.s thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks21

so guys who's with me??

very nice post...i'm with u too
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but rashhis nepthaline balls will be very nice in tasting😆
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Iam also with u i dont want to say that bt i have to i am feed up now sooo boring episoad i know rashi true will come out bt wht about will they show epi like this without aham🤢 please yar now its enough 4 days 
Kavya.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: S696_sehreen

Iam also with u i dont want to say that bt i have to i am feed up now sooo boring episoad i know rashi true will come out bt wht about will they show epi like this without aham🤢 please yar now its enough 4 days 

i know its been the worst 4 episodes and waste of 4 days watching this 4 episodes
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ttyl