Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

Originally posted by Ahlaweya

Originally posted by twinkle_12

just realized someone is learning from the bestLOL

Hey u , who ever u r !! r u out of ur mind !! u r saying that geet is the best serial !! huh ,, that stupid serial is the worst serial in tellywood .. full of over acting , bad n irritating musics ( mahiii ;\ ) , all the time ( papaji .. papaji ) !! , n that drunk mama .. 1 of the bad parts of the show ,

show some politeness in ur comment dearBig smile...worst serialShocked,,really...Shocked..who told u...LOL..get ur facts right dear n about mama ji i agree, u can take drunk mama LOL i won;t mindLOL

i have no regret in saying that geet is the worst serial , bcz its the TRUTH ;p .. n keep ur drunk mama with u .. bcz we dont like those kind of characters or persons .. huh ...

n btw , there a lot of differences between KTLK n geet's rain scene .. its right that geet called maan out of car to enjoy walking in the rain but she couldnt forced him to come !! BUT Nidhi called n forced Ashutosh to come out of the car n feel the rain ;) n then both enjoyed the rain n they had a cup of tea ;p

ohh you hv so much knowledge about geet showWink...well who can neglect ghsp old days magicWink...maneet magic n gurti awesome chemistryWink

i saw that part which they r comparing with ,, n there r no such similarities ... OK 

n let me tell u 1 more thing , u r saying that KTLK's scene is copied frm geet's scene na !! then let me remind u geets fans , this scenes is just l'll similar , BUT ur show ghsp is a copy n inspired by our fvrt serial Kitani Mohabbat Hai 1 ,, n not only the story , even most of the scenes in the office is full of copy of KMH office scenes ;) ,, ha what say ?!! CHORI PAKRI GAYE ?!! .. n now tell me , who is learning frm the BEST ??!! ;p should i remind u of those scenes ?!!  loool

realyShocked..ghsp is copied from KMHROFL..i hv seen all episodes of kitni , can u plz tell me about those copy scenes,it would b really great if u can put vids of copy scenesLOL..

ya , geet's office scenes is COPY of Kitani 1 office scenes .. u said that u'v saw all the epi of Kitani 1 , then u go n look for that scenes by urself , bcz am not ur servant ,, loool ;p
n ur maan is inspired frm our angry young man Arjun Punj who used to hate girls .. n now dont tell me that Arjun was inspired frm Sujal , bcz Sujal was not an angry boss , n he didnt used to hates girls too .. Sujal was a u lover boy , n we all love Sujal n cant forget him ever ;)

in the next time , before saying any thing wrong about KTLK or comparing it with other shows , REMEMBER to look at ur self first then post , OK ...

ummm..i don;t think TM has bashed KTLKD'oh

oh really , comparing n saying that we learning frm u , isnt it bashing ?!!! huh ?!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rain scene- chori kia re (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
after watching both videos I do understand your title,and it is true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
@Armu4eva

Nidhi was looking at Ashu...pretty similar as MSK looking at Geet... !! Tho the context is totally different so i agree.. comparison is pointless..

The whole.. car thing is also similar.. btw..!! Embarrassed

No one can stake claim to rain sequences.. but.. some similarities are definitely there if we choose to see it... Embarrassed

U are right Tanu. There definitely was some similarities but then the dialogues and the execution became different. In fact another similarity I noticed when i rewatched it with my friend was that in both the rain reminded them of someone/something in their past... In KTLK Ashu remembered his Baba and in the other one Geet remembered her Marriage/SR with Dev. But I don't think we can call them copy-cats and also Both were very well executed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaananya2000

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

U are right Tanu. There definitely was some similarities but then the dialogues and the execution became different. In fact another similarity I noticed when i rewatched it with my friend was that in both the rain reminded them of someone/something in their past... In KTLK Ashu remembered his Baba and in the other one Geet remembered her Marriage/SR with Dev. But I don't think we can call them copy-cats and also Both were very well executed.

Agree with u on that Mehek... i dun think we should harp on the copying or non-copying issue..!!
Maneet scene .. was.. pain-passion bonding... AshNi was more of merriment-innocent bonding!

And yes.. like u.. me being fan of both the shows n couples... jus loveee it Day Dreaming

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Not Copy...But...Somuch..like..Maan-Geet .. "Bahne de.."
in this show... I love it also

hopehot

IF-Sizzlerz

hopehot

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

ITS TV

no logic needed i wath both shows and both are awesomne in there own way
No need to argue

Armu4eva

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
hehehe . . .this thread is still on. . .and yet no party is ready to cease fire. . .being the viewer of both the show I can say I loved both the rain sequences and they were unique in their own way. . .their maan behofy in Geet's charm and we got the beautiful hug of maneet. . .and here there was reintroduction of life to Dr.Ashutosh by nidhi and we got bina adrak ki chai. . .so have tea and chill. . .

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
oh gosh this thread is still on
what a surprise

anshul_002

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.