Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I am a fan of Both shows and I did NOT see any similarity between the scenes...I really dont understand why people have to post such things that cause differences between forums...There was no need for such a post..All it does is cause bashing and fighting. Every show is good in their own way and should be respected.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaweyajustprati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rain scene- chori kia re (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GRECHAN

Groupbie

GRECHAN

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

OMG no not again bashing in dis fourm.

I am great fan of both the shows. So pls guys no bashingAngry

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
ok i was just roaming around this forum n found this postLOL,,,,well i hv been watching KTLK from starting just for kitto  n iam also liking this show. n  honestly rain scene had some similarity to ghsp rain scene,,n there is nothing new coz almost all shows show such type of scene, so no need of bashing n comparing at allBig smile
enjoy both show peacefullyBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussiebabe-optimist-utopia88Rolzz-Mrs.MSK-

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlaweya

Originally posted by twinkle_12

just realized someone is learning from the bestLOL

Hey u , who ever u r !! r u out of ur mind !! u r saying that geet is the best serial !! huh ,, that stupid serial is the worst serial in tellywood .. full of over acting , bad n irritating musics ( mahiii ;\ ) , all the time ( papaji .. papaji ) !! , n that drunk mama .. 1 of the bad parts of the show ,

show some politeness in ur comment dearBig smile...worst serialShocked,,really...Shocked..who told u...LOL..get ur facts right dear n about mama ji i agree, u can take drunk mama LOL i won;t mindLOL
u r saying that KTLK's rain scene is copied frm that boring geet's scene !! huh .. in most of the shows there r scenes like these .. geet was not the first show which showed a rain scene ..

i agree...almost all show shows rain scene-

n btw , there a lot of differences between KTLK n geet's rain scene .. its right that geet called maan out of car to enjoy walking in the rain but she couldnt forced him to come !! BUT Nidhi called n forced Ashutosh to come out of the car n feel the rain ;) n then both enjoyed the rain n the had a cup of tea ;p

ohh you hv so much knowledge about geet showWink...well who can neglect ghsp old days magicWink...maneet magic n gurti awesome chemistryWink

n let me tell u 1 more thing , u r saying that KTLK's scene is copied frm geet's scene na !! then let me remind u geets fans , this scenes is just l'll similar , BUT ur show ghsp is a copy n inspired by our fvrt serial Kitani Mohabbat Hai 1 ,, n not only the story , even most of the scenes in the office is full of copy of KMH office scenes ;) ,, ha what say ?!! CHORI PAKRI GAYE ?!! .. n now tell me , who is learning frm the BEST ??!! ;p should i remind u of those scenes ?!!  loool

realyShocked..ghsp is copied from KMHROFL..i hv seen all episodes of kitni , can u plz tell me about those copy scenes,it would b really great if u can put vids of copy scenesLOL..

in the next time , before saying any thing wrong about KTLK or comparing it with other shows , REMEMBER to look at ur self first then post , OK ...

ummm..i don;t think TM has bashed KTLKD'oh

Edited by SlovHanda - 28 October 2011 at 1:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--utopia88-Mrs.MSK-

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.sharma

geet is best????ROFL
check trp of geet why will ktlk copy such a showLOL

Week 43- (17 Oct 2011 To 23 Oct 2011) Avg :- 0.27

Week 42- (09 Oct 2011 To 16 Oct 2011) Avg :- 0.22

Week 41- (02 Oct 2011 To 08 Oct 2011) Avg :- 0.23

http://www.televisiontrp.com/show/starone-tv-show/geet-hui-sabse-parayi.html

ohhh girl...u hv done so much research on ghsp,,iam impressedLOL. plz take some rest , u must b feeling tired now  after doing this hectic research LOLTRP is not a  sufficient criteria to judge any show. i can show u world best trp for world;s worst showLOL

--Kesh---optimist-

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
It's only a similar scene Wink Not the same scene Wink Aur waise bhi, rain sequence is there most of the romantic soaps/movies, though why I can't imagine, I share my views with Maan Singh, barish matlab keechad aur gandagi LOL 
And Geet itself had scenes/themes copied from other soaps like KMH; IPKKND also had scenes from KMH. Bade bade serielon mein aise choti choti baathe hoti rehthi hai Wink

Ahlaweyajustprati

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

geet is best????ROFL

ohhh girl...u hv done so much research on ghsp,,iam impressedLOL. plz take some rest , u must b feeling tired now  after doing this hectic research LOLTRP is not a  sufficient criteria to judge any show. i can show u world best trp for world;s worst showLOL
I respect your views but geet is NOT the best show! Its draggy and has no basic storyline! Yes! They dont have a basic storyline! 

Ahlaweya...RamonaG....

kirti_fiji

IF-Stunnerz

kirti_fiji

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

geet is best????ROFL

well doesnt matter still geet did show it first, anyway all the best with your show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Slov_perfringes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.