Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

anshul_002

Groupbie

anshul_002

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
geet best showROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rain scene- chori kia re (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
geet is best????ROFL
check trp of geet why will ktlk copy such a showLOL

Week 43- (17 Oct 2011 To 23 Oct 2011) Avg :- 0.27

Week 42- (09 Oct 2011 To 16 Oct 2011) Avg :- 0.22

Week 41- (02 Oct 2011 To 08 Oct 2011) Avg :- 0.23

http://www.televisiontrp.com/show/starone-tv-show/geet-hui-sabse-parayi.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaweyayanks28

*~*Kamala*~*

*~*Kamala*~*

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Aww this was a cute scene, it differently did remind me of Geet. But both are unique in their own ways, such as reaction and the story behind it.  I love Mohnish Behl! Since he has done movies like Hum aapke hain kaun,etc I always found him so charming, especially his smile.
Anyways... there is no reason for people to bashing Geet here also, I mean it is the same as the person comparing both the shows. No need to go on about TRPs, or content or surving for someones "hot body" or "cheesy scenes". Does not help the situation. But yh I agree with many, I'm sure these comparative topics won't go so well with die hard fans. You can compare it without being harsh. I'm not trying to be rude to you at all, just make sure the topic is not something you or another show gets bashed for. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
um...guys i think only d rain scene is similar bt there d rain was to blossom d love betn d leads n a wet hug n all...while here d main idea was to show a different part of male lead to d female...ashu was enjoying d rain n nidhi was watching him for d whole time, which was definitely not d thing wid d other mentioned show...
n plzzz dnt make such comparisons in this forum, geet is not at all related here...sry if i sound rude bt why to discuss such topics which invites fights n bashing in d forum ri8!!!
n happie diwali to u all tc :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaDamyanthiSiddu246chucklebuddy

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle_12

just realized someone is learning from the bestLOL

Hey u , who ever u r !! r u out of ur mind !! u r saying that geet is the best serial !! huh ,, that stupid serial is the worst serial in tellywood .. full of over acting , bad n irritating musics ( mahiii ;\ ) , all the time ( papaji .. papaji ) !! , n that drunk mama .. 1 of the bad parts of the show ,, 

u r saying that KTLK's rain scene is copied frm that boring geet's scene !! huh .. in most of the shows there r scenes like these .. geet was not the first show which showed a rain scene ..
n btw , there a lot of differences between KTLK n geet's rain scene .. its right that geet called maan out of car to enjoy walking in the rain but she couldnt forced him to come !! BUT Nidhi called n forced Ashutosh to come out of the car n feel the rain ;) n then both enjoyed the rain n the had a cup of tea ;p

n let me tell u 1 more thing , u r saying that KTLK's scene is copied frm geet's scene na !! then let me remind u geets fans , this scenes is just l'll similar , BUT ur show ghsp is a copy n inspired by our fvrt serial Kitani Mohabbat Hai 1 ,, n not only the story , even most of the scenes in the office is full of copy of KMH office scenes ;) ,, ha what say ?!! CHORI PAKRI GAYE ?!! .. n now tell me , who is learning frm the BEST ??!! ;p should i remind u of those scenes ?!!  loool

in the next time , before saying any thing wrong about KTLK or comparing it with other shows , REMEMBER to look at ur self first then post , OK ...

Edited by Ahlaweya - 27 October 2011 at 8:17pm

yanks28

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
@ahlaweya- dnt get furious dear they r jst comparing bt whatever they say we knoe d truth n d scene wasnt similar or copied so why to worry abt...lets not invite bashing or fights betn d fans here...ya kmh was, is n will always b dear to us n now KTLK too... bt, so is d case for geet fans as well na...they also luv their show like we do... so, its not good to write any bad things against any other shows...we sud respect other fans sentiments as well...even if they dnt care bt we sudnt lose our control over such small issues n hurt others
n we r sry geetians if u guys r hurt...bt plz dnt make such comparative posts...see d outcomes r already  worst
n i request mods to plz close this topic

Edited by justprati - 27 October 2011 at 8:22pm

Siddu246

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

@ahlaweya- dnt get furious dear they r jst comparing bt whatever they say we knoe d truth n d scene wasnt similar or copied so why to worry abt...lets not invite bashing or fights betn d fans here...ya kmh was, is n will always b dear to us n now KTLK too... bt, so is d case for geet fans as well na...they also luv their show like we do... so, its not good to write any bad things against any other shows...we sud respect other fans sentiments as well...even if they dnt care bt we sudnt lose our control over such small issues n hurt others
n we r sry geetians if u guys r hurt...bt plz dnt make such comparative posts...see d outcome r becoming worst now...
n i request mods to plz close this topic

ya ur right dear , but we cant be silent if they r abusing our show in our forum !! we had never been in their forum to abuse or compare their show , then y they r doing this !!
bcz they started this comparing , we r ending it .. n btw y r u saying sorry to them ? they should be sorry for posting such a topic .. not u dear ...
@geet fans , enjoy ur show , n let us enjoy ours !! .. n dont post such a stupid topic like this in our forum again ,, OK 
n me too want this topic to be closed ;\ 

justprati

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlaweya

ya ur right dear , but we cant be silent if they r abusing our show in our forum !! we had never been in their forum to abuse or compare their show , then y they r doing this !! agree wid u in this...
bcz they started this comparing , we r ending it .. n btw y r u saying sorry to them ? they should be sorry for posting such a topic .. not u dear ...
@geet fans , enjoy ur show , n let us enjoy ours !! .. n dont post such a stupid topic like this in our forum again ,, OK 
n me too want this topic to be closed ;\ 

bt, sry wasnt for those who opened this topic bt there r some decent fans in geet as well who arent bashing here jst dnt want them to b hurt or dislike KTLK bcoz of our comment...
n chill yrr...its not like our show becomes a copy jst by their saying so no need of such outbrust...b cool like a true KTLKian ;)
n happy diwali :)

Edited by justprati - 27 October 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AhlaweyaSiddu246

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.