rain scene- chori kia re - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
The moment I saw the promo I expected this outcome on the forum. I agree with all who say that the rain sequence is an oft repeated one and even Geet cannot stake an original claim on it. Moreover except for the rain and the Nidhi calling Ashu out it was totally different. Neither drooled over the other but each was lost in his/her own thoughts...Nidhi simply enjoying herself and Ashu went back into his past reverie of his baba. So there can be no claim on copying another show.

This show has its own merits.
Originally posted by Mehek25

The moment I saw the promo I expected this outcome on the forum. I agree with all who say that the rain sequence is an oft repeated one and even Geet cannot stake an original claim on it. Moreover except for the rain and the Nidhi calling Ashu out it was totally different. Neither drooled over the other but each was lost in his/her own thoughts...Nidhi simply enjoying herself and Ashu went back into his past reverie of his baba. So there can be no claim on copying another show.

This show has its own merits.

Nidhi was looking at Ashu...pretty similar as MSK looking at Geet... !! Tho the context is totally different so i agree.. comparison is pointless..

The whole.. car thing is also similar.. btw..!! ðŸ˜³

No one can stake claim to rain sequences.. but.. some similarities are definitely there if we choose to see it... ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by kingkundraz

hey gys i never came back in if after kmh end but being a fan of kritika and ktlk i check this forum now. this topic is not worthy i want to say Every show has their own charm u cant say that this is a copy. i do'nt know why geet fans doing this all may be because they have ranked down to 2nt now😆. i must say geet was a good show till last year i watched it on tv.but they should  know that kmh1(feb-march 2009) is dhoop kinare of geet 😆before saying this all.they should see this kmh1(feb-march)
i am really sorry if anyone get hurt but u gys hurt me alot by doing ths all😕

this is for ref there is lot more but i hav these ones :check it

ghsp :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buWlxW12nUs

kmh1 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0xFVR86ITQ

babes  ,,these both scenes  hv  only one similarity that is lift..both couple were in lift😆 nothing more than it.  arjun arohi confessed their love in lift. they said ilu😆 but when did maneet say ilu in lift,,never😆,,they were just romancing😳 n it was magical😳,,,n in ghsp there is many maneet lift scenes but all re unique. what did they copy- dialogue, dressing style or whati think nothing...they shared only lift😆 n u can find lift in any office😆

btw who can forget kashish-sujal lift romance😆 This show came before KMH, ekta copied her own show😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIwnKPi1SGY[/YOUTUBE]

this scene wasn't copied...this is a common scene which audiences love to see...in fact back in 2008 in RS's own show Bidaai, there was a similar rain dream sequence on Sadhna & Alekh...Alekh makes the driver stop when it starts raining and brings Sadhna out...they jump up and down in the rain and Sadhna watches Alekh...they used "dekho na" for it...so rain is a common element
Originally posted by SlovHanda

babes  ,,these both scenes  hv  only one similarity that is lift..both couple were in lift😆 nothing more than it.  arjun arohi confessed their love in lift. they said ilu😆 but when did maneet say ilu in lift,,never😆,,they were just romancing😳 n it was magical😳,,,n in ghsp there is many maneet lift scenes but all re unique. what did they copy- dialogue, dressing style or whati think nothing...they shared only lift😆 n u can find lift in any office😆

btw who can forget kashish-sujal lift romance😆 This show came before KMH, ekta copied her own show😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIwnKPi1SGY[/YOUTUBE]

Oh Dear u get me wrong😃 that was just a example.😆read it first i did'nt mention that these scenes are copy i said about the Topic that every show has their own charm,chemistry and situations and plots.u can't say that scene are copied by other one 😆look at ktlk scene the only similar thing is nidhi is asking ashu to come in rain.

does car wheels were stolen or their car was stoped because of any reason??

did msk was thinking about his olden days??

did they have same dressup ,
dialogue, or they are coming from dhaba n all??

noo))😕

that was just a rain sequence as there is a lift scenes in kyph,kmh and geet so what is copy in it.😆so i would love to tell all ghsp fans gys growup and do'nt compare such scenes same thing i will say for kashis-suzal lift scene pls dont compare with kmh1 it also has its own charm and that is unique for me.😊

and one more thing there was one more
similar thing in that lift scene😉 that msk want to litsen ilu by geet as arjun😛and told him that he wont let her go till.😉

and for ur information arohi add not in ilu in next epi😆
Twinkle did u copy the Video link from my post 😆 come out twinkle ..😆

😆wrong forum for such stupid comparison topics😕 cheep trick😉
Originally posted by SlovHanda

after watching both videos I do understand your title,and it is true.
@Armu4eva

Nidhi was looking at Ashu...pretty similar as MSK looking at Geet... !! Tho the context is totally different so i agree.. comparison is pointless..

The whole.. car thing is also similar.. btw..!! ðŸ˜³

No one can stake claim to rain sequences.. but.. some similarities are definitely there if we choose to see it... ðŸ˜³

U are right Tanu. There definitely was some similarities but then the dialogues and the execution became different. In fact another similarity I noticed when i rewatched it with my friend was that in both the rain reminded them of someone/something in their past... In KTLK Ashu remembered his Baba and in the other one Geet remembered her Marriage/SR with Dev. But I don't think we can call them copy-cats and also Both were very well executed.