Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

rain scene- chori kia re - Page 4

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-MiniMouse810

I respect your views but geet is NOT the best show! Its draggy and has no basic storyline! Yes! They dont have a basic storyline! 

well geet has a basic storyline n it did best in its golden period , n i accept now it seems draggy due to amritsar circus๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†.. n every show drags at some points. blame it to CV๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-SlovHanda

well geet has a basic storyline n it did best in its golden period , n i accept now it seems draggy due to amritsar circus๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†.. n every show drags at some points. blame it to CV๐Ÿ˜†

I admit that Geet was awesome during the angry Maan and Geet was new to office times! The cvs have not done justice to it after Maneet wedding!
Armu4eva thumbnail

lol I dont wanna ague with you! But here are some shows!
Dill Mill Gayye
Yeh Ishq Hayye
Miley jab hum tum

Are these sequences SIMILAR to the one we saw in Geet n KTLK?? Please show me.. since i have watched all three of them..!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In that sense... movies have shown rain sequences since time immemorial...!!

Its better .. not to argue.. but the scene n theme are SIMILAR... no two things on that..! 
aish. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Armu4eva

Are these sequences SIMILAR to the one we saw in Geet n KTLK?? Please show me.. since i have watched all three of them..!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In that sense... movies have shown rain sequences since time immemorial...!!

Its better .. not to argue.. but the scene n theme are SIMILAR... no two things on that..! 

Thats what Im trying to say!
In the end, they are all rain scenes so why was this post made?
Basically Im trying to say why compare since they are all rain scenes!
: ) Yes! I dont wanna argue with you! :)๐Ÿ˜›
Serenity_me thumbnail
ok i want ghsp to copy KKHH rain dance๐Ÿ˜†,,see in my avi sigg๐Ÿ˜†.. my srk-kajol ๐Ÿ˜ณ i can die zillions of times  on this scene, ๐Ÿ˜†,,plz do copy this scene , only then i won;t mind if anyone say ghsp copy srk-kajol. ๐Ÿ˜†
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-SlovHanda

ok i want ghsp to copy KKHH rain dance๐Ÿ˜†,,see in my avi sigg๐Ÿ˜†.. my srk-kajol ๐Ÿ˜ณ i can die zillions of times  on this scene, ๐Ÿ˜†,,plz do copy this scene , only then i won;t mind if anyone say ghsp copy srk-kajol. ๐Ÿ˜†

hai besides the economy is down so we need to reuse ideas, so that way all serials are the same so if we see one we have seen all๐Ÿคฃ
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

lol I dont wanna ague with you! But here are some shows!
Dill Mill Gayye
Yeh Ishq Hayye
Miley jab hum tum

dear i hv watched all the episodes from mjht
if iam not wrong i nvr saw such a scene in it
Serenity_me thumbnail
everyone stop here,,,now topic close...go to sleep now๐Ÿ˜†..no more discussion,,peace๐Ÿ˜†

TOPIC CLOSED

๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by SlovHanda - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@gmSK .. i think.. minnie is referring to.. 'Khuda jane' sequence of MayUr.. but ...its not relevant.. as .. the scene isnt of a guy n girl stepping out from car .. n drooling on the other..!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kingkundraz thumbnail
hey gys i never came back in if after kmh end but being a fan of kritika and ktlk i check this forum now. this topic is not worthy i want to say Every show has their own charm u cant say that this is a copy. i do'nt know why geet fans doing this all may be because they have ranked down to 2nt now๐Ÿ˜†. i must say geet was a good show till last year i watched it on tv.but they should  know that kmh1(feb-march 2009) is dhoop kinare of geet ๐Ÿ˜†before saying this all.they should see this kmh1(feb-march)
i am really sorry if anyone get hurt but u gys hurt me alot by doing ths all๐Ÿ˜•

this is for ref there is lot more but i hav these ones :check it

ghsp :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buWlxW12nUs

kmh1 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0xFVR86ITQ