Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
ya chori kia to hai -inspiration to bantha hai na
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i don't think so
the only thing common was rain and also the females trying to get males out with their own idea nothing else
while geet gave an glimpse of life, nidhi told me about rain and its beauty
sorry but please avoid such comparative posts in ktlk forums
it is bashing one for fans
both shows are good at their own place
chandni95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

well i don't think so
the only thing common was rain and also the females trying to get males out with their own idea nothing else
while geet gave an glimpse of life, nidhi told me about rain and its beauty
sorry but please avoid such comparative posts in ktlk forums
it is bashing one for fans
both shows are good at their own place

hmmm I also think the scene is quite similar,specially the rain part, and the females triyng to get the male out of their car...
BUT the male's impression after coming out, and after getting wet in the rain is completely different, not even a bit of similarities :
- Maan is realising his feeling for geet
- Dr Ashutosh is remembering a forgotten moment of his life, something that he experienced long ago... ( at least, that's what the precap suggests, maybe it's different in the actual scene)
So the impact of the rain on both caracters is completely different.

Anyways, no comparison allowed between two shows... I don't understand why such topics are still made...πŸ˜•

shamil thumbnail
lol, almost all the serials have these kind of filmi scenes.
Its not like Geet is 'original'; it is just one of those random serials that survive on the lead's hawt body and cheesy scenes
Armu4eva thumbnail
Learning from the BEST?????????? GHSP is the BEST??? 

in WHAT???? TRP??? CON-tent???  or wait..u talking of 'Phangirls'?? But i think.. even they have switched to more greener or wait... JALEBI-filled pastures...  (Rabba ve) πŸ€£

N this aside..btw... i agree the theme is similar... πŸ˜‰ the shot is similar... barring here the Girl admires the boy...n alas..we dont get an AshNi hug..! πŸ˜’
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
MaYur_AbhiSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who say geet is best?
omg what rumors yaar
gosh
something should be done
call the docs please
aish. thumbnail
Excuse me?
You think Geet is the first show to have such a scene? I WOULD REQUEST you not to post such topics just because you feel so! Such scenes have been there plenty of times before!
geet is best????🀣
check trp of geet why will ktlk copy such a showπŸ˜†

Week 43- (17 Oct 2011 To 23 Oct 2011) Avg :- 0.27

Week 42- (09 Oct 2011 To 16 Oct 2011) Avg :- 0.22

Week 41- (02 Oct 2011 To 08 Oct 2011) Avg :- 0.23

http://www.televisiontrp.com/show/starone-tv-show/geet-hui-sabse-parayi.html

*~*Kamala*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww this was a cute scene, it differently did remind me of Geet. But both are unique in their own ways, such as reaction and the story behind it.  I love Mohnish Behl! Since he has done movies like Hum aapke hain kaun,etc I always found him so charming, especially his smile.
Anyways... there is no reason for people to bashing Geet here also, I mean it is the same as the person comparing both the shows. No need to go on about TRPs, or content or surving for someones "hot body" or "cheesy scenes". Does not help the situation. But yh I agree with many, I'm sure these comparative topics won't go so well with die hard fans. You can compare it without being harsh. I'm not trying to be rude to you at all, just make sure the topic is not something you or another show gets bashed for.