Karibi Ki Gareebi Gayi, Ab toh sirf Dhan Dhan Dhan

Posted: 12 years ago
Title courtesy Malmsey79

the last three day's the episode have been an avalanche of ArHi moments..

it doth seem like an overload... not that we are really complaining..

but the limbo mirchi hmm silly...

the drink sharing...jhootha khane se.. pyar bhadta..hai... yahan..shuru toh ho!

pyar takraar aur sazaa...

the way anger... is the flip side of concern and vice versa...is nice to see...

Khushi... sochti baadmein hai... karti pehle..hai...!!

now.. upcoming closeness... is the sari scene...

chalo diwali dhamaka...mein hamein mila... muft mein offer pe offer

ek khareedo...aur do muft paao

ab... kya hoga?

i donno why i always...go somewhere..else...

while i enjoy the moments..i am thinking where is it leading?

so here is what i thought

first..they are already married in spirit..from the teej day... it is evident...

but i dont think they are getting married...not now...not for a long time

why do I say that..

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?

now..if they get married... iss pyar ko naam mil jaayega...shaadi!

so..obviously that aint happening..else...the end..ka board aa jayega..

so what will happen is next logical question? Yeah Yeah..i know.. logic..and hindi series...??

again... not an impossibility just very difficult and hard to find...

but hum toh logic se soch sakte hain...hoga..toh wahi..jo creatives chahte hain..

ok..chalo ab reason..dhoondhte..hain..ki

agar shaadi nahi hogi toh kya hoga??

will shyam and khushi get married... ?

no, they will not... even if it kills shashi...which i think it just might... he will move... on that fateful day and save his daughter..from fate worse than death called shyam..he is married... the father knows..and what level of helplessness..can they really show? can shashi not write? he will write..

so no wedding ka drama... jald bandh hoga... but then..what is new track?

What will keep khushi and arnav..together..without a named relationship?

i am thinking a few things..

La is still around...

how about...something like Khoosurat.. - rekha wali... jahan aakash aur payal ki shaadi ho jaati..hai..aur saali jo aadhi gharwali hai...ghar mein rehti hai??

what do you guys think?

Logic...wow...like looking for a needle in the haystack!!!  Moments se Maaro...whether they make sense or not!! 

You stole my concerns exactly...yeh MOMENTS ki baadh mein, STORY gayi bhaad mein!!!!

This is so typical 4LIONS...you would think that they would learn from their mistakes...but it looks like they are a glutton for punishment!!πŸ˜ƒ

Now moving to the possible story...Aakash ki shaadi...Saali...aadhi gharwaali ya Arnav ki
rakhwaali!!!???πŸ˜•

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
yayaa yaaa issko laga daala toh life jingalala?? πŸ˜†

you know what? i love you! πŸ˜†
just today i was thinking.. aren't we getting too many arhilicious scenes from some days? what does this mean? building up towards something big and bad? why did they bring in the pyaar ke symptoms angle so suddenly and wash it away with a kaala jadoo? they don't want 'pyaar' to happen so soon? if it does, will they wire it off with a not-yet-there's-more-to-it story?
how long can one angry young man act all goody-mushy-you-wanna-kiss-me? pyaar ke symptoms ke baad nafrat aur nafrat ke khatam hone ke baad pyaar?
frankly, i LOVE that the bg of arnav is back todayπŸ˜› cause it symbolises one thing >> the hate-love is back and how!! the man hates to love and loves to hate.. wasn't that why a chhoti shehar ki 'aukhaatless' ladki was supposed to change him?
i aint seeing a marriage any ahead, if it does happen, cvs get ready to receive some kaala jaddo ke nimbu through mail!!
i want some hate man, hate that makes him feel, hate that arouses passion! hate that will translate to eternal love, hate that will get some *build up*..
thats the way it has been.. when they give u hate, ask for love, when they give u too much love ask for hate,, (no, its not typical mood swings🀣) but will prefer the latter.. coz thats what will FINALLY end in LOVE..
there you go, you have found some champion of nonsencial- ranting partner it seemsπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
Rush...you're amazing... Thanks for the credit...

Extremely well said M'dear. πŸ‘

Marriage totally gives the relationship a name. Our kaccha nimbuda Arnav I reckon regardless of the situation will resist marriage to the nth degree.

But then...this is not Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam in reverse. I just don't see a marriage with Shyam eventuating. It'll be utterly absurd. Sashi loves his daughter waaayyy to much to let that happen.

Aage kya hoga...to alag hona chahiye right!

Hello Vru

It's good to have you back at the forum.

Well I am actually pretty confused nowadays. I don't know where all this is heading. Regardless, I am enjoying all the Arhi moments.

Yes they are married in spirit since the teej day. Right from the sindoor falling on both, to the fast breaking..it's all symbolic. 

Coming to the title of the show  Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. If they get married so soon, they'll be giving a name to the relationship as Shaadi. But naming the relationship as Shaadi and naming it as pyaar is not the same.

If there is a hatred/MU track which leads to their marriage somehow, it will be shaadi out of hatred and not out of love. They will suppress their feelings of love behind the hatred and will not be able to give a name to their love justifying the tagline...Nafrat paas aane na de Mohabbat door jaane na de.

I am not sure what you mean by the Khoobsurat scenario. Never watched that movie actually πŸ˜³

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
well said... but its high time the CVs get to the point and let the story progress. they are beating ard the bush and then trying to hide their failure with ARHI scenes since they know our weekness.

i am hoping kushi tell arnav the reason she mixed that stuff to her drink was to get rid of her dhak dhak he was causing her with/without jaadu tona.

CVs...Get to the point damn it.
rush mere partner in crime πŸ€—
i agree and understand very well. though i have been enjoying these scenes  i do have that nagging thought which keeps saying ok what next πŸ€”

i actually had said in a post.
ok he cant see her tears , we know but now what else
definitely he wont agree that he loves her , it has to be the last option Arnav has before he accepts that he loves kushi,  most probably when he knows that he lost kushi will cry  loud saying that he loves kushi and cant live with him,

now me also diverting from actual  topic.
if you remember from the nainital road trip arnav always talks to aman
who is this πŸ˜”πŸ˜’
me and my wild imagination, he may not be anything but i tend to worry πŸ˜†

and you are saying no marriage track,  i doubt it dear, its going to be marriage. in SP leads cant be just romancing without marriage πŸ˜†
and 8pm is high primetime so kushi is on the way for SP bahu.

about iss pyar ko kya naam doon,  hmm this is what arnav will be singing for long time.  he is all soft and nice one momment the very next moment angry young man. he is soft for kushi and also angry for kushi πŸ˜‰

i am waiting for the marriage to happen so that kushi can  go through all the pain. if CVs have delayed shyam's entry then there was a chance of delaying marriage now i doubt it .

though i would like  akash payal marriage and kushi in RM.
but how will they handle shyam then πŸ€”

Nagz...

meine..ek track..socha..hai..ki will it be Khoobsurat.. rekha..or Khoobsurat.. sanjay dutt (if they want a romcom)

what else can be the track here..to keep khushi in RM

now...open possibilities

1. she is hired as a designer... for AR??

2. she is model for AR - jadoon ke kareeb, aaj ki bhartiya naari... kabhi saree or kabhi kurti... tradition...meets today's time!!

or ??
Originally posted by fruark

well said... but its high time the CVs get to the point and let the story progress. they are beating ard the bush and then trying to hide their failure with ARHI scenes since they know our weekness.

i am hoping kushi tell arnav the reason she mixed that stuff to her drink was to get rid of her dhak dhak he was causing her with/without jaadu tona.

CVs...Get to the point damn it.

Bush beating is probably to slow the progress of the fires  fruark. I mean if the fires rage to fast the story will burn out there and then.

Personally, I don't mind a bit o fun and frivolity...I've been laughing out loud like a crazy person at some of the silliness.

I think this is also to make Khushi realise more that she needs adjust and mature in her thinking in order to be on level with Arnav.

Ladki badi ho rahi hai... ya know πŸ˜‰

edit coz my hindi needs adjusting too..hehe
Edited by malmsey_79 - 12 years ago
meri Dash
you know we dont bash

but our ideas will clash
for too of one thing is trash

cos when there is fear of trp to crash
they show such desperation crass

so..i say...to make life jingalala..

story ko aage..bhadhaa..lala!!