Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Could this new case be a new trap by Thakral?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Soap.critic

Groupbie

Soap.critic

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Will Kunal risk getting kicked out of job by going ahead with the case?

Why didn't he do the background study? This could be one of the traps by the Thakral senior.

Maybe, he can fight this case so that his sister doesn't venture out with Thakral jr.

I am sure, before Raveena gets to know Thakral jr's playboy nature, she will cross all limits with the bad guy Censored. AND AS U ALL KNOW THAT CONDOMS ARE BANNED IN BALAJI STORYPLAY Thumbs Down, so she will get pregnant and maybe vickram might marry her.

Trivia:
In Bandini serial of NDTV imagine, Vikram and Raveena played as a couple. Vikram ditches Raveena at the mandaap; bcoz his father was one of the villains. She gets married to another guy; she wasn't pregnant then.

A leap comes, and she is shown as vikram's wife. This happens only in Ekta maiyaa's world.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-shaf13LuvStrk-001tiny15harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Could this new case be a new trap by Thakral?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
LOLu seem very againest ekta's serials? even i got the same doubt about the new case... but i dont think your ravinaa future will be correct.. atleast i hope not...

Soap.critic

Groupbie

Soap.critic

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
i am not against Ekta's serials. In fact, i do watch some of her serials like Bade Acche,Parichay...I have watched some of her best serials, my fav being Kutumb...Kya Hadsa Kya Haqqqeekat and hum panch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-tiny15harshdb

realbiggboss

realbiggboss

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
hum paanch was the best esp ASHOK SARAF + PRIYA TENDULKAR + RAKHI TANDON + KAAJAL BHAI

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soap.critic

i am not against Ekta's serials. In fact, i do watch some of her serials like Bade Acche,Parichay...I have watched some of her best serials, my fav being Kutumb...Kya Hadsa Kya Haqqqeekat and hum panch.
i agree wid u on this case.it might b thakraal's trap. though after watching 2days epi it luks like its not a trap. but as its ekta's soap so again it can happen wid Siddhi as rohit's defence lawyer & pitted against Kunal!!and its wat thakral or rather richa wants!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.