Retail hunt for stars-- Manish

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Retail hunt for our stars
During the festive season, many property offers are up for grabs in Mumbai and adjoining areas. We queried if our television actors have plans to buy property this festive season. Here's what they had to say.
Showing 4 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Manish Rai Singhania
Manish Rai Singhania
From an investment point of view, I am looking at Naigoan and further areas! That is one place which is gonna reap fantastic benefits in less than five years! Rates are high no matter the season but the US economy has just added a point for certain builders to negotiate! I'm not in a hurry! More than the right time, right deal is more important for me! If not festive time I will do it later and will go on hunting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-loveGauravAnaya_Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Retail hunt for stars-- Manish" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Tfs

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
tfs

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.