Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Oh no... dun think on the song..LOL. i know..jus how cheesy it sounds...i mean.. who did ... sing..

'Ek garam.. chai.. ki pyali.. ho...seene se lagane wali ho?' Right? LOL  Oh but then... Cheesy... is IN.. n Logic is OUT Big smile ...sho sing along guys! 

Hmm..so...todays the day... When.. 'Tip tip Barsa Pani' mania.. attacks our.. dear.. Nidhi ji ...Cool !! But.. just keep that aside for a moment... as a while before that... TWO more.. hot n happening matters are revealed...

a) ...Ashu ji... saying... that he is 'ANATH' 
b) ...AshNi ...discussing on ... how.. they both 'BLEED BULUUU' (aka how their BULU-colored stuff got exchanged at the mall)

Hain ...so... we get a 'BULU' -talk... out of the BLUE???Ermm *take a bow to u CVs ...this show is taking the word RANDOM to whole new heights*

Nyways...this aside.. we got more... 'WET' matters to discuss ...so well...as the rains appeared, Biwi ji went into.. her.. KIDDISH mode ..n leapt n jumped outta the car.. to enjoy the rains... as  Patidev ..sat n watched the SHOW..Day Dreaming.!! But it wasnt long before.. Wifey.. demanded a 'SHOW' of her own as she.. dragged.. Ashu ji out in the rain..!!Wink The earlier.. hesitant.. Ashu.. seemed to have..found a good let out for his... reserved mood.. n in a micro second.. got into.. njoying the .. 'RAIN-Shower' 

THIS SHOW IS D I F F E R E N T .. ..haan! Approve

Oh where else do u get the girl.. getting a chance at ogling at her.. man...! So well... Wifey jaan..got full chance to.. watch Ashu ji ka.. 'Rain-dance' (erm.. not dance.. just the rain.. i had to rhyme u see LOL)  !! After a full two minutes of ogling.. wifey closed in on Patidev.. who suddenly heard the thunders (or wait was it director..screaming 'KUT') ... n ran back to the car...!! 

As they say.. where theres rain... theres... Chai ..ka game... so... both Miya Biwi... diverted attention to catch a garam chai ki pyali...!!

Guys... do have a chai ki pyali ready for urselves.. coz..thats the only thing in the EPI.. worth taking back D'oh

PS: New entries.. ON already.. as out of the BULUUU.. Mallikas bro with his whole family appeared today...!! Wonder how many more epis before some hot shot young doc... makes a dekko...LOL

Edited by Armu4eva - 27 October 2011 at 9:09am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalsoomro01wizardofozjustprati-Khush-Kavya.SchucklebuddyhermosoSwirledDreamshopehotyanks28...RamonaG....Roopal_ArDi-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek garam chai ki.. pyali ...!!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Haaye it was rocking 2day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
my mom and I got a good laugh outta see a random appearance by good ol' Dr. Shlok of Bidaai as Mallika's  bro...and then of course, asking about Dr. A...OF COURSE.

AshNi were wonderful together...how about that precap? What were Nidhi & Mallu on the phone together for?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01Armu4evahermoso

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

my mom and I got a good laugh outta see a random appearance by good ol' Dr. Shlok of Bidaai as Mallika's  bro...and then of course, asking about Dr. A...OF COURSE.

AshNi were wonderful together...how about that precap? What were Nidhi & Mallu on the phone together for?

Well Mallu called on Ashus phone.. n Nidhi received... Wink

Go GREEN... for Mallu u  see Wink

hermoso

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

hey wateva epi was..juzz njoid ashu wetting in d rain..he looked so HOTT...i was..Blushing...

OMG...i dont cmplain..for 2days epi...ufffDay Dreaming

yanks28

SimritaSingh

Goldie

SimritaSingh

thanks for ur lovely posts episode was awesome one of d best

yanks28

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

as usual nice post...wonderful episode today...and precap was awesome...cant wait to see tomo's episode

yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

hey wateva epi was..juzz njoid ashu wetting in d rain..he looked so HOTT...i was..Blushing...

OMG...i dont cmplain..for 2days epi...ufffDay Dreaming

Yep.. its a epi for 'Phangirls' LOL ... Ashu looking hawwt.. n wifey having a gala time.. drooling Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.