Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AamiraWilson

AamiraWilson

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
How can that stupid Gopi manipulate Jigar? Doesn't she have a heart either? She doesn't have a brain that is a established fact. Soon Jigar might start misunderstanding her too. 

How can Ahem fall in love with someone with that kind of attitude. She doesn't care for anyone except her sister. She saw a living proof with her own eyes of how Rashi is capable of cheating and acting!

What the CVs are doing? dragging this track? No Ahem, No Gohem scene either! What garbage they are dishing out. Simply outrageous! It's insane! Enough CVS. End this dumb track already. Atleast you can show Gopi being only dumb and not using God's name to make anyone lie. How could Jigar even tolerate her? At least you can show Gopi having slight doubts. What an Idotic character! Angry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

skanumsiri2006emeliaparoomeemsalmanmaniaRiHar20rsshreeaddicted2tvnurulainchennaigirlKavya.Samalaziz-JollyJabeen-Catz.RangRasiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi's Darkside!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

I dont think there is dark side, she said na that we should always forgive. She cant think kisi ka bura and when it comes to rashi and mami she is indebted to them for her they took her when she had no one and rashi always acts like she has her best interest tou naturally she wont think bad. But she shlouldnt be rashis saviour or maybe finally her niceness will turn over rashi?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_sam990

chennaigirl

Goldie

chennaigirl

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I believe many of us here are frustrated with Gopi...I already said in another post...She is portrayed inconsistent...She has loads of brains when it comes to Rashi...Even after seeing Jigar's stand in this matter,cant she even think something is wrong?

According to her grass is greener when it comes to her Rashi Ben...I hate to say this but after this, i have really lost respect for her character...A lie can be said in place of truth if and only if it will lead to something good...But she is hiding the lie to spoil Jigar's life and hurting everyone's feelings later on...

emeliasam990

AamiraWilson

AamiraWilson

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

I dont think there is dark side, she said na that we should always forgive. She cant think kisi ka bura and when it comes to rashi and mami she is indebted to them for her they took her when she had no one and rashi always acts like she has her best interest tou naturally she wont think bad. But she shlouldnt be rashis saviour or maybe finally her niceness will turn over rashi?

Yes, u r right! But is Jigar indebted to Rashi or Urmilla? It's more like they are indebted to him for saving Rashi's reputation.  Gopi never gave it a thought. Maybe Gopi is subconsciously comparing her past situation with Rashi's and felling sorry as woman for another. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

AamiraWilson

AamiraWilson

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennaigirl

I believe many of us here are frustrated with Gopi...I already said in another post...She is portrayed inconsistent...She has loads of brains when it comes to Rashi...Even after seeing Jigar's stand in this matter,cant she even think something is wrong?

According to her grass is greener when it comes to her Rashi Ben...I hate to say this but after this, i have really lost respect for her character...A lie can be said in place of truth if and only if it will lead to something good...But she is hiding the lie to spoil Jigar's life and hurting everyone's feelings later on...

Who will hammer some sense into her? She shall always be the loser!Ouch

sam990

ann_belle

ann_belle

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I agree a lie to spoil someones life and than to cheat the family is a lie!!!

And then using Gods name and asking to tell a lie is the worst... I have lost all respect for the so called good Gopi's character...

No body should use Gods name to tell a lie!!!

sam990

VirMan_forever

Goldie

VirMan_forever

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
So true! that too when urmila threatened gopi not to open her mouth..still she blindly believes rashiben and mami..how insane!

emeliasam990

ann_belle

ann_belle

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Julm kaarna sey jaada Julm sehna gaalat hain!!!

Gopi is wrong in not just keeping quiet with all the injustice done to her but also in expecting Jigar to keep living with all the injustice done to him!!!

And in also hiding the injustice, so that her mami and cousin can continue to hurt other people.

skanumsam990

Post Reply New Post

Go to top