Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 19

dsandher

Groupbie

dsandher

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I like Hiten, I think he is not bad looking.  He is very good actor.  Its just that people got used to seeing sushant  as Manov, thats all.  These are just shows, I don't think people should criticize someone's looks and capabilities.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdhahi-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I like Hiten...Always have liked him since Kutumb days...He is not only good looking but actor too...Good choice for replacement..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 27 October 2011 at 6:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi-sylph-

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I like Hiten, I remember watching him in Kutumb but honestly I think he looks much older than Ankita. They wouldn't work as a couple, the first actor would've been a better pick at least I believe he and Ankita would've had chemistry

A HUGE FAN

A HUGE FAN

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Not surprising. SRS will be missed!

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by bips

To me sushant was manav till before this mini leap ... He portrayed the innocence, the naivety, the common man perfectly  ... but since the leap, manav's character is basically non existent ...

He does nothing on the show ... he doesn't have good dialogues ... he doesn't get great scenes ... He is a background prop while his mata and his devi wreck havoc in everyone's life ... We don't even get to see any of that famed chemistry between sushant and ankita (except in random dance performances on the channel) ... They hardly have any decent romantic scenes going on

So, i am not depressed about having hiten as manav ... Since hiten is one of the senior actors, since he has a huge fan following and is good for trps , they WILL have to give him a better role than the current manav ... I think the change will be fantastic ...

@bold...why couldn't they have changed the character of Manav while Sushant was there, make the tracks believable, give Sushant great dialogues, develop his character as was needed.
Why  wait until he left? If this new actor commands more money, it makes no $ sense to make the changes when this more expensive actor joins the show. Many have said that $ is what's most important to Ekta, so this premise makes no $ sense or common sense, attributes which Ekta seems to have been indulging in alot, lately!!!

I know ! ... I wonder why they did not improve the role when sushant was there ...  But whenever somebody new comes in, you have to step back and reevaluate the role ... So its bound to get better ...

One thing everyone is forgetting, Ekta did NOT fire sushant,

sushant himself was not interested in continuing ... He has been threatening to walk out since eons ... we all thought it was a publicity stunt to raise trps ... but obviously, he kept wanting to leave, they kept holding him back - either by giving him more money or by saying that we won't call you for so many days, so you don't need to give it all your time, you can do other things you want to on the side ... in the end the serial suffered

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahisuanDabulls23

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Hiten looks like a very handsome actor, I'm sure he will do a great jobSmile Of course will miss our Sushant and wish him all the best in his careerSmile

@brindamarfatia, We will not bash Hiten, both Sushant and Hiten are equally good actors, and we will be sure in future not to bash Hiten, sorry if you are offended. Tanya Di is very nice, she doesn't bash anyone.

Edited by bhallarox - 27 October 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahibrinda_ght

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

To me sushant was manav till before this mini leap ... He portrayed the innocence, the naivety, the common man perfectly  ... but since the leap, manav's character is basically non existent ...

He does nothing on the show ... he doesn't have good dialogues ... he doesn't get great scenes ... He is a background prop while his mata and his devi wreck havoc in everyone's life ... We don't even get to see any of that famed chemistry between sushant and ankita (except in random dance performances on the channel) ... They hardly have any decent romantic scenes going on

So, i am not depressed about having hiten as manav ... Since hiten is one of the senior actors, since he has a huge fan following and is good for trps , they WILL have to give him a better role than the current manav ... I think the change will be fantastic ...

I know ! ... I wonder why they did not improve the role when sushant was there ...  But whenever somebody new comes in, you have to step back and reevaluate the role ... So its bound to get better ...

One thing everyone is forgetting, Ekta did NOT fire sushant,

sushant himself was not interested in continuing ... He has been threatening to walk out since eons ... we all thought it was a publicity stunt to raise trps ... but obviously, he kept wanting to leave, they kept holding him back - either by giving him more money or by saying that we won't call you for so many days, so you don't need to give it all your time, you can do other things you want to on the side ... in the end the serial suffered

Agree Ekta didn't fire Sushant also agree may be it was Sushant threatening to quit from long time, but hasn't been told it in August only that he will quit in Diwali? Confused Like you have mentioned in earlier post and I agree on that post leap Manav has done nothing like nothing other than standing in back ground. Sleepy

I mean when an actor has mentioned it long back that he will quit couldn't try to change story then atleast? Confused I have been reading updates and I see no progress in script and also if we take it is only Sushant is been troubling production people then what about other cast like Savita,Archana,Varsha isn't rest of cast available all time why hasn't those character or track on them re-constructed properly? 

I don't understand how we blame only one actor for serial suffering where clearly it is been suffering because of lack of script. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipsi_Sushantstefanandresuanlunzanikitagmc

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

How can one mere actor make an entire serial suffer?  If he was being problematic and detrimental to the show they could have easily kicked him out.  The reason for constantly trying to leave was that the story was becoming progressively worse and Manav was being relegated to the background with little scope, giving a good reason to move on to better opportunities.  The serial suffered because the writing team refuses to actually write something decent, not because an actor points that out and decides not to continue with it.

-----------

As for Hiten, he and Gauri were my favorites before PR started and he is certainly a good actor.  The essence and character of the original Manav is gone anyways, so I don't see a problem in him having a different face now too.  LOL  Good luck to Hiten with this sinking ship of a show.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 27 October 2011 at 9:11pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyazumayalstefanandresensodynesuanlunzanikitagmc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top