Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 8)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

baap rey yeha to show shuru hone se pehle jung chir gayi hain ROFL I like both the actors, but can only watch Sushant in Manav's role ... period Approve @ Brinda...welcome to the forum, but pls be respectful to the members here, they are seniors and have given a lot to this forum Tanya is just curious about Hiten cos she hasn't seen his work ... peace Smile

Piya,
Well said!  Agree with you fully! Couldn't have said it better!!!
Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by Tanyaz

This guy Hiten is nothing compared to Sushant in terms of looks ...Anyway , who cares ...as long as the show goes ( hopefully not for long ) will only see Ankita's parts on the computer ...
At least Sharad was  good looking , this guy is not even that...Thumbs Down

Excuse me u dont know who Hiten is so u have no right to bash him..We are also not happy that HT is entering in such a crap show but kya kare we all have to bare this..U cant compare HTEmbarrassed with manavOuch bcz ur manav needs much much more talent to reach where Hiten is right now OK..Angry
I am not here to fight and i wont comment also here as i dont want this all again.I hope u also stop bashing HT..

I was out all evening and just now I came back and saw this ..

I am very very sorry for the comment I made .It was wrong and I should not have said that ..You must be a fan of Hiten and I am sure my comment made you angry ...
I really am very sorry ...

I have never seen Hiten in any tele show ...I didn't have any idea of who he is ...After reading what you have written it seems that he  is a big star ...Others are also saying this about him ...

Wish him all the best and I hope you are not that angry with me anymore ...
I will be very careful ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shifali339dhahiVrindzshootingstar27suan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

To me sushant was manav till before this mini leap ... He portrayed the innocence, the naivety, the common man perfectly  ... but since the leap, manav's character is basically non existent ...

He does nothing on the show ... he doesn't have good dialogues ... he doesn't get great scenes ... He is a background prop while his mata and his devi wreck havoc in everyone's life ... We don't even get to see any of that famed chemistry between sushant and ankita (except in random dance performances on the channel) ... They hardly have any decent romantic scenes going on

So, i am not depressed about having hiten as manav ... Since hiten is one of the senior actors, since he has a huge fan following and is good for trps , they WILL have to give him a better role than the current manav ... I think the change will be fantastic ...

@bold...why couldn't they have changed the character of Manav while Sushant was there, make the tracks believable, give Sushant great dialogues, develop his character as was needed.
Why  wait until he left? If this new actor commands more money, it makes no $ sense to make the changes when this more expensive actor joins the show. Many have said that $ is what's most important to Ekta, so this premise makes no $ sense or common sense, attributes which Ekta seems to have been indulging in alot, lately!!!
Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

[it ...

I too think so...as far as I know BT makes actors sign three years contract before which they cannot leave. Sushant did KDMHMD for two years and probably after one year of PR, Sushant didn't had to renew any kind of binding contract. Whereas, Ankita is far from completing her three years contract.   
[/QUOTE]

I think so too ...
Could be the contract she signed or maybe the salary that she is getting ...She was unemployed for a very long time and I think she doest not wish to be in a situation where she is sitting at home for say 6 months or more ...
Whatever the reason , she has decided  to stay and I am sure , like a true professional , she will do a good job ...

However , the show itself has gone down so much that I don't think it will last lon g.
TazinSushantFan IF-Sizzlerz
TazinSushantFan
TazinSushantFan

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
What to say about the replacement of Sushant Singh RajputShocked
i used to like Hiten during Kutumb & Kyunki days(he is fab actor) & i also liked his pair wid GauriSmile but i dont want him in place of Sushant (the real Manav of PR)Angry Manav Deshmukh will be remembered as Sushant foreverSmile
No one can replace Sushant as Manav not Hiten or even big stars like Salman khan & Shahrukh khan alsoDead instead of replacement they could show Manav deadAngry or they could end the show wid Sushant & Ankita as Manav & ArchanaSmile but this Ekta she is pathetic women on earthAngry anyways
im happy wid Sushant's decision of leaving PRClap bcoz there is nothing left in the showDead good decision boyThumbs Up right now im tolerating the show just bcoz of Sushant & 4 some ArMan moments, after his exit nothing will be left 4 me to watch in this crapDeadAngry
i just want to wish Sushant good luck 4 his futureThumbs Up
May ALLAH bless him wid good health, happiness, lots of success & happy life wid AnkitaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Heh Hiten its the actor of Kyunki...I was not sure;.now I'm sure..

Yes he was very good in Kyunki serial I know specially all my familly in Mauritius.LOL.cause few years ago..when I was in Mautitius for holidays .everybody was in front of their TV...for Kyunki.I remember..My familly didn't want me to phone at that time because of this serial.LOL..when I was in france..I looked some episodes...I can say he is a good actor..Wink

Just I hope that he will do the same for Manv character..I like its him.I don't know Sharad..Stern Smile.Anki deserve a good co actor..Smile..Of course in our mind we will never forget our Sush..But unfortunately he is gone and its his decision..which we respect.YAWink...Ekta has to make a choice too...To be honest...Seeing Archu as Widow without her Mangalsutra in her neck will be so hard to see..when we see archu always  has just her Mangalsutra..and sindhoor.

I never forget how she was searching it..after first Mariage fiasco..she return back to Aai house..and one day Mano decide to hide her Mangalsutra...its then Mano realise that for Archu she accept her marriage .and also the scene ..when she went to mandir..with that yellow saree..Manv was there too .. they was together praying..and Manv saw her.and  looked at her from Mangalsutra to sindoor...I can't forget that...she was so beautiful here...WinkI know what I said there nothing to  do with the topic..but Killing Manv Archu would be a Zinda Lach..We had seen her how she was.when Manv disappeared..

So making Archu widow...No not fair.for her...I say..all that cause its not the same Manv..
I didn't want to see Archu like Rasika or Shravni..Unhappy Of course it my Opinion..

For sure it will not be the same..2.5 yrs we saw Arman/Sushita together on screen off screen..Its natural..to ask if the new one will be good in Manv character or not .whoever be..Wink

I wish Hiten all the best for PR...and not disappointed us.Wink.so I want to see him..
Will continue watched PR..skipping scenes if I have headache..but I will watch to encourage Archu...Smile on TV too..of course with not same interest..Ouch

To be Frank I want to see how Ekta will rise up..TRP..after a great downfall...LOLLOL +  the new leap approaching..All the best to you too Ekta..Evil Smile

Edited by Thanee - 27 October 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkdhahiumayalshootingstar27koolsadhu1000-sylph-

captkirk Senior Member
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Hiten is a good actor, let's see how the story progresses!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

blossom2283 Goldie
blossom2283
blossom2283

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
i dont understand why hiten always steps in as balaji's replacement...cant they give them direct roles...i mean he was a replacement for anurag basu in kasuti and now this...Dead i dont hv anything against the actor..hiten is a very fine actor but i hate to see him on screen as replacements...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

Go to top