Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

I am picturing Hiten in Manav's place and I am feeling sad. Cry I will really really really really MISS Sushant. I guess the full blow will come to me only when he finally is replaced. Unhappy

aww Bonne , don't cry,  here's a jhappi fr ya Hug Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillesuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Thank you piya for the cuddle...winter is setting in so need one badly. Hug

Some will find change easy and some difficult but change has to happen, I guess. 

I just know I will be one of those who will miss Sushant as Manav...for me atleast the show cannot get any better. LOL

Hope what's best for PR...but for me the show is Dead LOL

suanPiyatrix

frenz4u

IF-Dazzler

frenz4u

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Firstly the article posted is from TC site which isnt allowed on IF, rite ? Confused

well both SUSHANT and HITEN are superb actors,Clap. . both are my favorites. . .Embarrassed. . .Love both of them ! Love HITEN since 10 yrs and SUSHANT since 2 yrs . . . .

And after seeing SUSHANT as MANAV for so long, its very difficult to even imagine anyone else in his place. . . .Cry. .
I really still wished this replacement wudnt hv happened . .Ouch

But HITEN is a fantastic and great actor, badly wanted him to be back wid new show, atleast in new role. . . nt a replacement one . . . Bt if he is cuming in PR nw, then he wil definitely do his BEST as ALWAYS. . .Thumbs Up

GOOD LUCK to both SSR and HT !Thumbs Up
Will miss SUSHANT badly . . .Cry. . bt Welcuming HITENBig smile

But the show hs nothing left nw which is the reason hd stopped watching it. . .Wish it had ended properly instead . . . . Cant say abt the future of the show . . . . Sleepy

Edited by frenz4u - 27 October 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi-sylph-Piyatrix

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
When i first thought of a replacement I was thinking that Sharad KelkarHeart  would have fit the role perfectly.  I think Hiten would have been my 2nd pic, I hope he does the role justiceBig smile

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Some will find change easy and some difficult but change has to happen, I guess. 

I just know I will be one of those who will miss Sushant as Manav...for me atleast the show cannot get any better. LOL

Bonne to be honest I don't feel the same way for the show like I used to, so it doesn't affect me that much, Manav's character is dead for me now, anybody can play him for all I care Ouch but in my head whenever I'll think of Manav I'll see only Sushant , my fatichar, gareeb, shy, awkward , a guy with a beautiful heart Manav Hug LOL  baki kahani and show both gone down the drain Ouch

thnx for the return hug, Tongue

Edited by piya_10 - 27 October 2011 at 12:30pm

Tanyazsuan

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hmmm I like Hiten... but I sort of wish he wasn't coming back in this role...  Manav's role is not as good as it was earlier, being  a top star, he doesnt deserve this. Also, Hiten is a good actor and I know he will perform well, but somehow the audience is used to Sushant- his mannerisms, the little nuances he brought in the character, they define Manav for us now, have got used to it... not Hiten's fault, though. All the best to him. Anyways I'm not watching the show..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyazumayalsuanlunzaPiyatrix

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
 dis same thing we will see in indya.com tomorow definately... nd we might get to know about it 2mrw as d new manav will start shooting 2mrw..

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by piya_10

Bonnie,
Agree with both your posts. I feel exactly like you.CryI
Nothing is the same since Sushant left. Our Arman are no more.Cry
Pavitra Rishta is over.Cry

A member, Minty, requested that the current banner be kept. She opened a thread about it. We all should support it. As I said there, this banner will allow us to see OUR Arman whenever we log on to the forum, allowing us to cherish our memories! and remember our Day Dreaming Sushant!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27sushkita10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top