Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 19

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
The comments made here are not taken in the right game I feel after going thru last pages, thts why I said this, nways wont mind it either untill its healthy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by brindamarfatia - 06 November 2011 at 1:13am

bonnefille

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
We are just stating the facts not saying that we will fight,bash or anything...we are just saying what might happen and see it started already LOL...This was bound to happen Tongue , doesn't matter if Hiten is the new Manav or someone else Comparison will happen and hence the tug of war begins LOL...so I say sit back, have some popcorn and embrace yourself, my friends! Wink wait I said that already didn't I? ErmmROFL

Edited by soul_angel - 27 October 2011 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzabonnefille

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hiten...okkk, never saw his work...ATB to him
Now I really dont want the show to end soon...Evil Smile so many people's employment is related to this show LOL and even generating new LOL

Sushant Disapprove

bonnefille

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I am picturing Hiten in Manav's place and I am feeling sad. Cry I will really really really really MISS Sushant. I guess the full blow will come to me only when he finally is replaced. Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazumayalsuan

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

I am picturing Hiten in Manav's place and I am feeling sad. Cry I will really really really really MISS Sushant. I guess the full blow will come to me only when he finally is replaced. Unhappy
same feelings to meCryCryCryCryi m so afraid to see archu with another manavDead

Tanyazbonnefillesuan

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
baap rey yeha to show shuru hone se pehle jung chir gayi hain ROFL I like both the actors, but can only watch Sushant in Manav's role ... period Approve @ Brinda...welcome to the forum, but pls be respectful to the members here, they are seniors and have given a lot to this forum Tanya is just curious about Hiten cos she hasn't seen his work ... peace Smile

Tanyazbonnefillesuan

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
To me sushant was manav till before this mini leap ... He portrayed the innocence, the naivety, the common man perfectly  ... but since the leap, manav's character is basically non existent ...

He does nothing on the show ... he doesn't have good dialogues ... he doesn't get great scenes ... He is a background prop while his mata and his devi wreck havoc in everyone's life ... We don't even get to see any of that famed chemistry between sushant and ankita (except in random dance performances on the channel) ... They hardly have any decent romantic scenes going on

So, i am not depressed about having hiten as manav ... Since hiten is one of the senior actors, since he has a huge fan following and is good for trps , they WILL have to give him a better role than the current manav ... I think the change will be fantastic ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxbonnefillekoolsadhu1000PiyatrixDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top