Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by brindamarfatia - 06 November 2011 at 1:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HottySUSHANT786

Groupbie

HottySUSHANT786

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Excuse me u dont know who Hiten is so u have no right to bash him..We are also not happy that HT is entering in such a crap show but kya kare we all have to bare this..U cant compare HTEmbarrassed with manavOuch bcz ur manav needs much much more talent to reach where Hiten is right now OK..Angry
I am not here to fight and i wont comment also here as i dont want this all again.I hope u also stop bashing HT..

I think you are being equally harsh not just to Sushant but also to the member of this forum. Please do understand the sentiments of some of us who have seen this show for years now and love Sushant's characterization of Manav. I too have loved Hiten and Gauri as Pratham and Gauri in Kutumb and like him as an actor. He definitely has a lot of experience to bring out the best through his characterization of Manav. 

Meanwhile, Sushant is an equally brilliant actor, probably if you would have seen him you would have known better. Tanya di has not seen anything of Hiten...her first reaction is an innocent one...what she saw is what she said. 

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Totally agree with u Bonne...even i was a fan of Hiten Tejwani but no one can take place of Sushant as Manav...

bonnefille

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

I have seen sushant but i am also a die hard GHT fan.I hope u guys dont bash HT here.I am also not at all happy that HT has taken such show which should have been ended..But we also cant help it so dont bash HT for this role..n he is a very good looking actor as far as looks are concerned
Hiten and Sushant both are fab actors. 
Lets have a healthy discussion in the forum further. Welcome to the forumBig smile

brinda_ght

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This guy Hiten is nothing compared to Sushant in terms of looks ...Anyway , who cares ...as long as the show goes ( hopefully not for long ) will only see Ankita's parts on the computer ...
At least Sharad was  good looking , this guy is not even that...Thumbs Down
tanya u r rite i dont know why i like sharad than hiten if hiten will b manav i willCry i cant see PR one epiAngryAngryAngry

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Haha so it started already...told you guys..mazaa ayega! Evil Smile

mazaa...LOL...m dreading a JDJ deja-vu. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzagremlin.

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
edit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz-sylph-

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Finally forum ab roshan ho jayega as now a days it was soo dead. Sleepy

Yayy Hiten is back! Can I see petition coming to ask Gauri to be another woman in Manav life or to replace Ankita? Day Dreaming

LOL waiting for episodes to start with Hiten then it will be more funnn! Party ROFL

dhahi

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
edit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top