Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
nahiii jiska darr tha wohi hua... why Hiten why ??!! Ouch LOL

waise just to clarify to those who don't know Hiten, he's a brilliant actor, can pull off any character with ease, looks good too, but yea as a fan I can't see anyone else playing Manav but Sushant ... and yes once he accepts the role, he'll play it till the end (very loyal) the only good thing (for me) would be hopefully will get to see joint interviews / snippets of Hiten-Gauri together... my fav couple Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiVrindzbrinda_ght-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Pls dont compare the actors with their looks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..-sylph-

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by brindamarfatia - 06 November 2011 at 1:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

of course ankita can make her own decisions ... and it shouldnt depend on what decisions sushant makes ...
but frankly speaking , i feel ankita is continuing with PR only bcuz of some sort of compulsion ... and not bcuz her heart is in it ...

I bet she's being paid double now or maybe tripleWink  long long ago LOL when BT soaps took a leap of 20 yrs all the leads were paid double salaries some even more just to make them stay on the show ... kinda justified if yr playing double yr age u should also get paid double Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81dhahiumayalsuanlunza-sylph-

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

nahiii jiska darr tha wohi hua... why Hiten why ??!! Ouch LOL

waise just to clarify to those who don't know Hiten, he's a brilliant actor, can pull off any character with ease, looks good too, but yea as a fan I can't see anyone else playing Manav but Sushant ... and yes once he accepts the role, he'll play it till the end (very loyal) the only good thing (for me) would be hopefully will get to see joint interviews / snippets of Hiten-Gauri together... my fav couple Day Dreaming
Piya totally agree with u.for the same reason i dint wanted Hiten in PREmbarrassed
he is a fab actor.  Hiten_gauri are my fav couple as wellDay Dreaming their twins are so cuteDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiVrindzbrinda_ghtPiyatrix

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by brindamarfatia - 06 November 2011 at 1:10am

VrindzPiyatrix

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Excuse me u dont know who Hiten is so u have no right to bash him..We are also not happy that HT is entering in such a crap show but kya kare we all have to bare this..U cant compare HTEmbarrassed with manavOuch bcz ur manav needs much much more talent to reach where Hiten is right now OK..Angry
I am not here to fight and i wont comment also here as i dont want this all again.I hope u also stop bashing HT..

I think you are being equally harsh not just to Sushant but also to the member of this forum. Please do understand the sentiments of some of us who have seen this show for years now and love Sushant's characterization of Manav. I too have loved Hiten and Gauri as Pratham and Gauri in Kutumb and like him as an actor. He definitely has a lot of experience to bring out the best through his characterization of Manav. 

Meanwhile, Sushant is an equally brilliant actor, probably if you would have seen him you would have known better. Tanya di has not seen anything of Hiten...her first reaction is an innocent one...what she saw is what she said. 

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HottySUSHANT786johncena2003shootingstar27stefanandreumayallunzanikitagmcPiyatrix-sylph-

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Haha so it started already...told you guys..mazaa ayega! Evil Smile

lunzasensodyne

Post Reply New Post

Go to top