Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by animaUSA1

[

Why it is not a good decision to play this old character...don't you remember "Bani" in Kasam Se? She played much older age role than her real age...and she is doing really good in bollywood now days...
The only  Indian show I saw before PR was Saat Phere ...that too only little bit ...Now I have seen quiet a few ..I hope you are right and  playing an old character will not hurt Ankita's career ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 18)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Gosh.. 20 yrs leap!
If Ekta ever plans a leap in BALH... how will it work.. :-/ I mean the leads r already old.. Just wondering.. LOL

Then the show should be re-titled to "Bade Bade Lagte hai" ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyazumayallunzasuanTani91-sylph-Dabulls23

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
And oh btw I love Anup Soni too! Baapu Sa rocks!!! Cool Me and my sister blows him fly kisses,infront our t.v screen, everytime he hits Jagya! ROFLROFL

And who is Shashank,Pratyusha and Anjum in BV? Ermm *runs to BV forum to find out*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=toothbrush13
How can one mere actor make an entire serial suffer?  If he was being problematic and detrimental to the show they could have easily kicked him out.  The reason for constantly trying to leave was that the story was becoming progressively worse and Manav was being relegated to the background with little scope, giving a good reason to move on to better opportunities.  The serial suffered because the writing team refuses to actually write something decent, not because an actor points that out and decides not to continue with it.

-----------

As for Hiten, he and Gauri were my favorites before PR started and he is certainly a good actor.  The essence and character of the original Manav is gone anyways, so I don't see a problem in him having a different face now too.  LOL  Good luck to Hiten with this sinking ship of a show.
[/QUOTE]

Perfectly said, TB!!!!

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

He was the PERFECT Manav ..

He was just Perfect , I cannot think of a better  word ..His gestures , voice ...everything ...

I think even he will miss Manav a lot ...just as much as we miss him ...CryCryCry

Awww, Tanya...CryBroken Heart

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

The look I used to love most was the way he used to longingly look  at  Archana ...
He fell in love with her and that look stayed with him right till the end ...

Only the time when he felt that Archana had betrayed his family , his eyes turned cold and no emotions were there ...but slowly that look came back ..

What a brilliant actor yaar ...

Mostly he was admired for his smile but I felt that his eyes were his best feature as they would say so much ...very very expressive eyes ...

Tanya,
Love ALL your posts describing Sushant's portrayal of Manav.Heart
@bold...I thought I was the only one who noticed this and loved it! He is an amazing actor! He reminds me so much of Shah Rukh in so many ways. It's the same way Shah Rukh says so much with just his eyes, and that is one of the many reasons I love SRK also. The eyes have it!!!LOL

Edited by suan - 28 October 2011 at 2:59pm

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

I just request u guys that please dont bash HT.He is a versatile actor.His charm is different.We also hate ekta for giving him this older character as we all desperately wanted him in a new fresh lead with GT.The show hasnt started yet and u all started comparing HT with SS.Its all bcz of this stupid BT that we all are suffering this.We were requesting for a new lead for GHT bt she gave us this dam show which has no story left.We also cant help it.I can totally understand ur situation but dont bash HT.

Hello Brindamarfatia,
I've been trying to not respond to your posts re us, Sushant/Manav fans so called bashing Hiten, but your constant posts asking us not to bash him are getting to be too much.

This is a very friendly forum, full of fun and healthy discussions. If you find our comments about Hiten to be too much, then don't visit this forum! Sushant has played Manav for 2+ years now, and for fans like me (and others here) who have watched the show from the beginning, our love for Arman is deep because we have grown to love them alot because ot their talent and chemistry. 

We are NOT bashing Hiten! What you seem to fail to understand, is that we are simply expressing the view that the actor who replaces Sushant will not be accepted by those of us who believe that ONLY Sushant can be Manav! The reality is that whoever was to replace Sushant would never be seen as Manav. It is just a fact, NOTHING to do with the person Hiten! It is not directed at him personally. ANY actor who took this role would be discussed in the same way!

So, please, stop accusing us of doing something that we aren't doing. We don't have any personal grouse about Hiten! If you don't like what you read here, please do not bother yourself by reading it!
Just as you have a right to love, support and defend your star, Hiten, so, too do we have the right to love, support and defend Sushant!!!!

shootingstar27

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Brinda , even if Hrithik Roshan or Shah Rukh Khan was playing Manav, we would still be crying and missing Sushant right now ...

It is his last day today as Manav so please try and understand that we are feeling low ...

Tanya,
Couldn't have said it better!!!Hug

shootingstar27

Post Reply New Post

Go to top