Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 19

Ipsi_Sushant

Goldie

Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Cryno one can replace sushant in the charecter of manav...

Now one and only hope this serial gonna end soon...

its cnt acceptable to watch archna with another manav except sushant...the chemistry will never going to be successful...

sushantCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TazinSushantFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article (Page 10)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
PR won't be the same without Manav and Archu... I somehow don't like Hiten Tejwani...no offence m not too fond of his acting too...I wud have rather like to see Sharad Kelkar instead...well anyways the PR guys need to concentrate on the script...somehow it looks like with the kidnap of Sachu, there will be a leap of 10000 years in kekta land and then back to the story of Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

PR won't be the same without Manav and Archu... I somehow don't like Hiten Tejwani...no offence m not too fond of his acting too...I wud have rather like to see Sharad Kelkar instead...well anyways the PR guys need to concentrate on the script...somehow it looks like with the kidnap of Sachu, there will be a leap of 10000 years in kekta land and then back to the story of Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...

DC I would have liked Sharad Kelkar too...he prolly would have fit in better in Maharashtrian family...

10000 yr leap Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suan

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

i m agree with u 100%

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
mixed feelings here on one hand can't wait to see hiten on primetime tv on the other hand would have liked to see him essay a new character... hope he doesn't get a raw deal here...all said & done i would really like people who wish to continue watching pr to judge him on merit without any bias...somebody had to step in shusants's shoes & it's hiten let us be more welcoming & give him a fair chance...moreover leaving PR & moving on to greener pastures was purely shusant's decision so why take potshots at an actor replacing him...i know what it feels like coz i remember going through the same when shilpa was replaced in dmg i choose to quit watching the show coz i wasn't really thrilled  with what i saw after shilpa made an exit...so i would request you all to give hiten a fair chance & if it doesn't work you guys can quit watching it...all i am asking is a gracious approach without bashing anyone without any rhyme or reason...coz lets be reasonable hiten is at no fault here he's just doing his job ...honestly like you guys(shusant's fans) we are also not exactly thrilled with the prospect of hiten stepping into another actors shoes coz everybody knows he's going to be subjected to  unwarranted criticism &  comparison...

Edited by ght_sajan - 27 October 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyaz-sylph-.Sad.But.True.Piyatrix

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
hiten is a good actor.
but nobody can replace sushant as manav.nobody can make people attract to charecter manav apert from sushant.it does not matter who is new manav.for me it will be always sushant as manav.sushita=arman.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuansushkita10

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I still feel killing off Manav would get BT Cvs better reap than replacing the actor. There would be no leap required if done so.  

DK should fall prey to Dharmesh's plan believing Manav is a hurdle in the chawl project and plan an accident that kills him. 

Archana who becomes a widow should take the responsibility of D house showing Savita the love she deserves and this way they could redeem Savita too. Archana who may eventually get to know about DK-Dharmesh's hand behind Manav's death would seek revenge taking help of a rival industrialist, who could be Hiten. 

The industrialist then should offer Archana marriage which she may accept to have good financial support for her family but with the condition that she would never fall in love with him. The new hero would accept the condition since all heros are essentially fools in love. 

Gradually the love must develop...with Archana struggling between her strong love for Manav and a new one developing for the new hero. 

Killing off Manav would refresh the stale story going on.  

PR doesn't have a strong storyboard any longer...actors can only do their part by enacting their roles as best as they can but if the storyline doesn't have the punch then actors with even the best of capabilities can do anything to better the prospects of the show.  

Anyway, according to my best opinion...the show needs to be ended coz elastic ko bhi kitna khichoge. All shows have an expiration date and PR has long passed its date. Watching PR had become a majboori than watching it of interest...now I don't care much for the "show" as such.    

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiMagicianPrayasmijanur-sylph-Piyatrix

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
No One can take our Sushant's place in PR as ManavAngry only he can be Manav DeshmukhSmile
no offence to Hiten Tejwani fans...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HottySUSHANT786umayalsuanmijanur

Post Reply New Post

Go to top