Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani replaced as Manav-Article - Page 8

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bips

I know ! ... I wonder why they did not improve the role when sushant was there ...  But whenever somebody new comes in, you have to step back and reevaluate the role ... So its bound to get better ...

One thing everyone is forgetting, Ekta did NOT fire sushant,

sushant himself was not interested in continuing ... He has been threatening to walk out since eons ... we all thought it was a publicity stunt to raise trps ... but obviously, he kept wanting to leave, they kept holding him back - either by giving him more money or by saying that we won't call you for so many days, so you don't need to give it all your time, you can do other things you want to on the side ... in the end the serial suffered

Agree Ekta didn't fire Sushant also agree may be it was Sushant threatening to quit from long time, but hasn't been told it in August only that he will quit in Diwali? ðŸ˜• Like you have mentioned in earlier post and I agree on that post leap Manav has done nothing like nothing other than standing in back ground. ðŸ¥±

I mean when an actor has mentioned it long back that he will quit couldn't try to change story then atleast? ðŸ˜• I have been reading updates and I see no progress in script and also if we take it is only Sushant is been troubling production people then what about other cast like Savita,Archana,Varsha isn't rest of cast available all time why hasn't those character or track on them re-constructed properly? 

I don't understand how we blame only one actor for serial suffering where clearly it is been suffering because of lack of script. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bips

sushant himself was not interested in continuing ... He has been threatening to walk out since eons ... we all thought it was a publicity stunt to raise trps ... but obviously, he kept wanting to leave, they kept holding him back - either by giving him more money or by saying that we won't call you for so many days, so you don't need to give it all your time, you can do other things you want to on the side ... in the end the serial suffered

How can one mere actor make an entire serial suffer?  If he was being problematic and detrimental to the show they could have easily kicked him out.  The reason for constantly trying to leave was that the story was becoming progressively worse and Manav was being relegated to the background with little scope, giving a good reason to move on to better opportunities.  The serial suffered because the writing team refuses to actually write something decent, not because an actor points that out and decides not to continue with it.

-----------

As for Hiten, he and Gauri were my favorites before PR started and he is certainly a good actor.  The essence and character of the original Manav is gone anyways, so I don't see a problem in him having a different face now too.  😆  Good luck to Hiten with this sinking ship of a show.
Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 years ago
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭no one can replace sushant in the charecter of manav...

Now one and only hope this serial gonna end soon...

its cnt acceptable to watch archna with another manav except sushant...the chemistry will never going to be successful...

sushant😭
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PR won't be the same without Manav and Archu... I somehow don't like Hiten Tejwani...no offence m not too fond of his acting too...I wud have rather like to see Sharad Kelkar instead...well anyways the PR guys need to concentrate on the script...somehow it looks like with the kidnap of Sachu, there will be a leap of 10000 years in kekta land and then back to the story of Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: desicrowd

PR won't be the same without Manav and Archu... I somehow don't like Hiten Tejwani...no offence m not too fond of his acting too...I wud have rather like to see Sharad Kelkar instead...well anyways the PR guys need to concentrate on the script...somehow it looks like with the kidnap of Sachu, there will be a leap of 10000 years in kekta land and then back to the story of Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...

DC I would have liked Sharad Kelkar too...he prolly would have fit in better in Maharashtrian family...

10000 yr leap Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desicrowd

i m agree with u 100%
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mixed feelings here on one hand can't wait to see hiten on primetime tv on the other hand would have liked to see him essay a new character... hope he doesn't get a raw deal here...all said & done i would really like people who wish to continue watching pr to judge him on merit without any bias...somebody had to step in shusants's shoes & it's hiten let us be more welcoming & give him a fair chance...moreover leaving PR & moving on to greener pastures was purely shusant's decision so why take potshots at an actor replacing him...i know what it feels like coz i remember going through the same when shilpa was replaced in dmg i choose to quit watching the show coz i wasn't really thrilled  with what i saw after shilpa made an exit...so i would request you all to give hiten a fair chance & if it doesn't work you guys can quit watching it...all i am asking is a gracious approach without bashing anyone without any rhyme or reason...coz lets be reasonable hiten is at no fault here he's just doing his job ...honestly like you guys(shusant's fans) we are also not exactly thrilled with the prospect of hiten stepping into another actors shoes coz everybody knows he's going to be subjected to  unwarranted criticism &  comparison...
Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago
hiten is a good actor.
but nobody can replace sushant as manav.nobody can make people attract to charecter manav apert from sushant.it does not matter who is new manav.for me it will be always sushant as manav.sushita=arman.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I still feel killing off Manav would get BT Cvs better reap than replacing the actor. There would be no leap required if done so.  

DK should fall prey to Dharmesh's plan believing Manav is a hurdle in the chawl project and plan an accident that kills him. 

Archana who becomes a widow should take the responsibility of D house showing Savita the love she deserves and this way they could redeem Savita too. Archana who may eventually get to know about DK-Dharmesh's hand behind Manav's death would seek revenge taking help of a rival industrialist, who could be Hiten. 

The industrialist then should offer Archana marriage which she may accept to have good financial support for her family but with the condition that she would never fall in love with him. The new hero would accept the condition since all heros are essentially fools in love. 

Gradually the love must develop...with Archana struggling between her strong love for Manav and a new one developing for the new hero. 

Killing off Manav would refresh the stale story going on.  

PR doesn't have a strong storyboard any longer...actors can only do their part by enacting their roles as best as they can but if the storyline doesn't have the punch then actors with even the best of capabilities can do anything to better the prospects of the show.  

Anyway, according to my best opinion...the show needs to be ended coz elastic ko bhi kitna khichoge. All shows have an expiration date and PR has long passed its date. Watching PR had become a majboori than watching it of interest...now I don't care much for the "show" as such.    

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No One can take our Sushant's place in PR as Manav😡 only he can be Manav Deshmukh😊
no offence to Hiten Tejwani fans...