Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
of course ankita can make her own decisions ... and it shouldnt depend on what decisions sushant makes ...
but frankly speaking , i feel ankita is continuing with PR only bcuz of some sort of compulsion ... and not bcuz her heart is in it ...

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

of course ankita can make her own decisions ... and it shouldnt depend on what decisions sushant makes ...
but frankly speaking , i feel ankita is continuing with PR only bcuz of some sort of compulsion ... and not bcuz her heart is in it ...

I too think so...as far as I know BT makes actors sign three years contract before which they cannot leave. Sushant did KDMHMD for two years and probably after one year of PR, Sushant didn't had to renew any kind of binding contract. Whereas, Ankita is far from completing her three years contract.   
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not bad . Hope he demands. more weightage for role of Manav .
bonnefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Not bad . Hope he demands. more weightage for role of Manav .

naa he's not the demanding types. 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But he is GOOD . He , Gaurav , Sharad ... They can pull things off .
bonnefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

But he is GOOD . He , Gaurav , Sharad ... They can pull things off .

Yeah Hiten is good...no doubt. But anyway the show is phoos...its actually a negative for these actors to take up the role now. I have been so loyal to this show and I got least interested about it even before Sushant "finally" decided to leave...and I tolerated the show mainly for him. πŸ˜†
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
nahiii jiska darr tha wohi hua... why Hiten why ??!! πŸ˜†

waise just to clarify to those who don't know Hiten, he's a brilliant actor, can pull off any character with ease, looks good too, but yea as a fan I can't see anyone else playing Manav but Sushant ... and yes once he accepts the role, he'll play it till the end (very loyal) the only good thing (for me) would be hopefully will get to see joint interviews / snippets of Hiten-Gauri together... my fav couple 😍
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pls dont compare the actors with their looks.
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edit
Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lunza

I bet she's being paid double now or maybe tripleπŸ˜‰  long long ago πŸ˜† when BT soaps took a leap of 20 yrs all the leads were paid double salaries some even more just to make them stay on the show ... kinda justified if yr playing double yr age u should also get paid double πŸ˜›