FF-BADE ACHE LAGTE HAIN-Update 8th Jan Pg 49 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Ram & priya are driving in silence...

Each reflecting on what happened.

Priya is all the while playing with her Mangalsutra stealing glances at Ram. Ram was also thinking about the same thing.

They reach the house.

In RAYA room

Ram: Priya, woh ek aur baat karni thi. Hamare office main trainees ke liye ek communication course hai, toh kya tum, i mean Vikram ne socha ke agar tum use karna chahogi?

Priya: Mr Kapoor thanks for the offer. Waise bhi main ghar baithe bore ho jati hoon and teaching is something i like very much. So ill do it.

Ram: Okies, you can come to the office tomorrow at 10 am

Priya: Alright Mr Kapoor, good night

Ram: Goodnight

For a second day in a row, both have difficulty in sleeping. Priya thinking that Ashwin is such a leech, even after i am married he was staring at me. Should i tell Ram about what happened at the lift.
Ram is thinking whatever may be the past, Priya is my wife now and i cannot bear any one looking at her. Should i confront  Ashwin...No but what will i say, why did you behave like this...or why are u staring at my wife? Do i have that right to speak like that. God why am i thinking so much about this guy.

Next Day at the Office.

Priya reaches the office and bumps into Ashwin. Priya dsnt pay any heed but Ashwin calls her.

Ashwin: Priya, you were looking fabulous yesterday

Priya: With a stern voice. Ashwin enough is enough. Stay out of my married life. I do not need your comments and do not forget i am your boss's wife.

Ashwin: With a smirk : Priya...you are also amazing. You are still that sacrificing self. About your marriage...i know that its a sham, its a sacrifice for the family. You think i dont know. You still love me Priya, admit it...and you think after Ram knows about us will he still want to continue with you. No man will ever do that even if the marriage is based on compromise.

Priya: Ashwin you are sick. I feel so sorry for myself that i ever thought of getting married to you.
You can stoop so low..How can you even speak to me like that. Dare you ever speak to me again. And as far as our past is concerned Mr Kapoor knows about it and he is a person of dignity and character. He will never doubt me.

Priya is about to walk off when Ashwin says

Ashwin: Priya he might know about the past but does he know what level our relationship was, does he?

Priya: Mind your tongue Ashwin, what nonsense are you talking about.

Ashwin: (With an Evil grin): You and me know its not true, but what about Ram

Smack!!!!
Ashwin gets a slap right across his face from Priya. Priya leaves from there and Ashwin thinks to himself that till what time will you avoid me Priya?

WOW!!! nice update...
A big Slam on ASShwin's face  🐷 ... superlike...  👍🏼 👏
As priya walks off in disgust we see a flashback where Ashwin has heard Vikram and Ram talking and got to know about the marriage being a compromise.

Ashwin to himself: Ab dekho Priya  aage kya hota hain

Priya is walking towards Ram's cabin when she meets Vikram.

Vikram: Hi Priya...whats wrong you dont seem fine.

Priya: No nothing Vikram, just aise hi

Vikram: Come lets go to Ram's cabin

Vikram to himself, something is not right. Priya dsnt look her usual self.

Vikram: Priya tum jao, i ll just come.

Priya: OK

Vikram calls up Neha and tells her about Priya.

Neha: Dont worry Vikram, i ll find out whats going on

Ram: Are Priya come. Today is your first class na let me take you.

Ram and Priya move towards the auditorium while Vikram too joins them.

All trainees including Ashwin are sitting. Ram introduces Priya ans says that she will take your class.

Ram: Priya All the Best

Priya: Thank you Mr Kapoor

Priya starts her class, all the while Ashwin is giving her evil grins, Priya ignores it and finishes her course.

Priya thinking to herself. Before the Ashwin issue goes out of hand, Ill have to tell Mr Kapoor about it. He should know what Ashwin's intentions are. Enough of pity for him

At the moment Priya gets a call from Neha

Neha: hi Priya, kya kar rahi hoo?

Priya : Kuch nahi bas abhi meri class khatam huyi.

Neha: Ohh great, chalo milte hain,

Priya : ok

Neha & Priya meet. Neha too notices that Priya is very disturbed today.

Neha: Priya, i think you are still upset with me for blasting you on that haar issue.

Priya: No re, i have forgotten it long ago.

Neha: Then you dont consider me as your friend.

Priya: Nothing like it.

Neha: Then why dont you tell me whats bothering you.

Priya: Nothing Neha, its nothing.

Neha: Priya please tell me. I might be able to help.

With a sigh Priya starts off with the entire story.

At the end of it Neha is stunned.

Neha: Priya how can u put up with this, this is nonsense. Come with me we will clear everything with Fatty right now.

Priya: No Neha even i want to clear it with Mr Kapoor but

Suddenly she gets a call from an unknown number

Priya: Hello

Voice: Mrs Kapoor, please come immediately to the office. Mr Kapoor has called you immediately.

Priya: Ok i ll come

Priya: Neha i have to go back to the office as Mr Kapoor has called me. I promise you ill clear it with Mr Kapoor.

Neha: Ok, Just remember we are with you.

Priya tries calling Ram but is unable to reach him.

At the office, Ashwin is bribing the security guard, when Mrs Kapoor comes tell her that Ram Sir is waiting at the basement for her.

The guard looks greedily at the notes and nods his head.

Neha calls Vikram.

Neha: vikram, office mein koi emergency hain kya?

Vikram: Nahi toh kyun.

Neha: Are woh Priya ko Ram ne ekdum turant bulaya hai isiliye pucha

Vikram: Kya, par Ram toh mere sath hai, andar meeting mein hain.

Neha: Oh no Vikram, mujhe kuch thik nahi lag raha hai and tells him what Priya told him.

Vikram: That ******d...how can he. Main Ram lo lekar abhi office pahuchta hoon.

Vikram barges into the meeting room and tells Ram we have to go to office its an emergency.

Ram all perplexed is unable to understand but still goes with Vikram. Priya reaches the office and the guard tells her to go to the basement.

Ram: Vikram can you please tell me whats going on.
Vikram: Ram lets first reach office. Vikram tries calling Priya but there is not network at the basement.

Priya in the basement searches for Ram.

Mr Kapoor , Mr Kapoor?

Ashwin promptly bolts the door, Priya turns back hearing the noise and is shocked to see Ashwin.

Ashwin, yeh kya batameezee hain? tum jante ho tumhari naukri khatre mein aa sakti hain.

Priya, filhaal tum apne shaadi ke baare mein socho jo khatre mein aa chuki hain.

Ashwin: Yahaan tumhari chekhe sunanae ke liye koi nahi hoga. Kya karogi tum. Tumhe kya laga main itni aasani se thappad bhul jaounga.

Priya looks at the phone and finds no network.

Meanwhile Ashwin closes the distance between him & Priya . Vikram and Ram reach the office and Vikram asks the guard if he has seen Priya. The guard sensing trouble says that she is in the basement.

Vikram along with Ram rushes towards the basement.

Ram: Vikram Priya basement mein kya kar rahi haim?

Vikram: Tujhe abhi pata chal jayega. Are yeh andar se bandh hai. Security todo isse

Ashwin is about to touch Priya when the door breaks and Ram & Vikram dart in.

To Be continued

hey awesome post dear...

for last few days i was a silent reader to all ur post... as not having access to net on lapi...awesome ff...
1 suggestion pls update the title as u post a new update... (may be like updated on ...)

and if possible do PM me...
sure the next update is gonna to be rocking...and full of action of vikram and golu...
nice update
thanks continue sooon
nice update
w8ing for the next part
wonderful update..
next part soon..
hey read the update..
its amazing..
plsss continue soon...
As they barge in Ashwin turns around and Priya runs towards Ram and hugs him...

Ram is unable to understand anything and he looks at Priya and then at Ashwin...

Ashwin does a 360 degree character turn and says

Sir, achha hua aap gaye, main bhi mam ko yehi sab samjha raha tha ke ab aapki shaadi hogayi hai, yeh sab thik nahi. Par mam meri ek nahi sun rahi thi.

Smack!!!! Vikram slaps him hard across the face. 

Enough Ashwin, tumhe sharam nahi aati Priya ke baare mein aisi baat kehte huye. Ram yeh jhooth bol raha hai, nazar toh iski buri thi Priya par. 

Ram is boiling with anger on hearing this. He pushes Priya aside and moves towards Ashwin. 

Kya kaha tumne? Priya ne tumhe yahan bulaya.

Smack!!! Another powerful slap

Are tumne jo uske sath kiya, Priya ki jagah main hota toh kabka tumhe naukri se nikalwa chuka hota. Tumhari himmat kaise huyi Priya ko hath lagane ki, uske baare mein sochne ki.

Ashwin: Mujhe maaf kar dijiye sir,  woh main behek gaya tha. Please mujhe naukri se mat nikalye, mera parivaar hai, biwi hai, plz sir. 

Ram: Aur tumhe kya laga, Priya ka parivaar nahi, uska pati nahi? Vikram abhi phone karo police ko aur ise fraud ke iljam mein andar kar do. 

Vikram: Tu tension mat le Ram, Police on the way hain.

The police come and take away Ashwin.

Priya is still shocked from the incident. Vikram tells Ram about the entire incident .Ram is more angry to know that Ashwin attempted to say such cheap things to Priya. Ram tells Priya that he will take her home and orders the driver to drive.

Ram & Priya in the backseat of the car. Priya is crying. 

Ram: Priya, plz rona bandh karo, dekho use sabak mil chuka hai, tum plz mat rona.

Priya: Between sobs. Main soch bhi nahi sakti thi Mr Kapoor ki maine kabhi Ashwin ke sath puri zindagi bitane ke bare main socha...

Ram comes close to Priya and says: sshhh abhi rona bandh, jo bura tha woh bit chuka hai, ab sab achaa hi hoga. Ram is recalling the moment in basement where Priya hugged him. I am sorry Priya, main aaj tak nahi samjh paya ki tum mere liye kya ho? Kash maine pehle hi yeh samjh liya hota. Tumhe is tarah main taklif main nahi dekh sakta...Haan Priya mujhe tumse pyar ho gaya hai and i promise bhale tum mujhse pyar karo ya na karo main kabhi koi bhi dukh tum tak pahuchne nahi dunga.

They reach the house. Ram and Priya in their room. 

Ram: priya tum change kar lo, main khana order kar leta hoon. 

Priya: Mr Kapoor mujhe aap ko thanks kehna tha. Aaj aap ne mera sath diya, mujhe samjha. 

Ram: Priya, yeh sach hain ki hum dono apne parivaro ke liye is rishte mein jude hain, par hum dost toh ban hi sakte hain na. Aur dosto ko kabhi thank you nahi kaha jata. Bas tumne mujhe puri baat kyun nahi batayi.

Priya: Woh Mr Kapoor main nahi chahthi thi ki uski naukri jaye. 

Ram: Woh tumhare humdardi bhi deserve nahi karta Priya, khair jane do. Ab se no sorry and no thank you. 

Priya smiles at Ram: Ok

Ram: Priya aur ek baat, ab jab hum dost hain aur hum mein trust hain, tum mere sath bed par so sakti ho.

Priya: rehne dijiye woh main couch par comfortable hoon. 

Ram: Phir wahi baat, kya tumhe mujhpe bharosa nahi?

Priya: Mr Kapoor aisi baat nahi hai, thik hai main bed pe so jaungi.  

Both on the bed opposite each other. Ram is thinking, Priya i love you so much. I ll never let anything happen to you. 

Priya thinking, Mr Kapoor, kya hum kabhi dosti se aage badh payenge? Kya kabhi hamara rishta sahi maine mein Pati patni ka hoga?

To be continued

Another Amazing update... WOW... nice...