nice start..like it..
Keep going..
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update..
continue soon..
vrsha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fab update!!! waitin for da nxt part...😊
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Recap

Priya is relieved on hearing this. But she is also feels a tinge of pain that Ram was not affected by her past. He did not comment anything on Ashwin. With a heavy heart Priya takes  her blanket and pillow and moves towards the couch to sleep.

Ram on bed keeps tossing and turning and rethinks about what Priya told him. Afcourse he was not bothered but then why did he feel a kind of pain for what Ashwin did to her. Priya did not deserve this. He looks over to the couch where Priya is sleeping and thinks about what Vikram had said to him earlier in the day.

Morning Time

Priya wakes up and sees that Ram has already woken up. Hurridely she gets up. Ram walks in from the washroom all dressed up and goes to eat breakfast.

Priya: Good morning Mr. Kapoor

Ram: Good Morning Priya. Priya woh i forgot to tell you yesterday, we have a small party today for the office employees in the evening, so be ready in the evening.

Priya nods her head.  Ram leaves for office.

In office

Ram still cant get over the feeling that Ashwin treated Priya badly. Vikram comes to his cabin.

Vikram: Ram mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hai. You know na that we have a communications course and we are really finding it hard to get a competent person to teach, why cant we request Priya to take it up.

Ram: Kya? Priya kyun we can look at other people.

Vikram: yes , but when we have someone inhouse why look outside. Anyways she used to teach and coming to the office will help. (Smiles to himself)

Ram: Help? Help whom?

Vikram: Who, it will be a help to us na. Think about it she will also be happy.

Ram ponders that considering Priya's past with Ashwin will it be a good thing to do. Suddenly he thinks that why he has to be insecure. Ashwin doesn't matter to Priya…..but does he(Ram) matter to Priya???

Vikram: Ram kahaan khoya hai yaar. Haan bol de yaar aur bhabhi se baat karle. Main chalta hoon, Neha ko pick up karke party mein pahunchna hain. See you.

Ram: Bye

Ram comes home to find Priya all ready for the party. Priya has worn a lovely green saree and is looking absolutely divine. Ram enters the room and for a moment is lost in Priya's beauty.

Priya meanwhile is unaware of Ram's presence. She is singing to herself while applying Kajal…..Bade Ache lagte Hain…. Yeh dharti ..Yeh Nadiyaan …Yeh Raina

On reflex Ram says : AUR

Priya unconsiously says Aur tum…..

And suddenly looks towards the source of the voice and finds Ram. She greets him with a smile and says I am ready Mr Kapoor.

Ram: Give me 10 mins I ll get ready.

Priya: Woh Mr kapoor, I have kept your things ready for you on the Bed.

Ram: Thanks

Ram gets ready and both get in the car and start off  towards the venue.

In the car Ram is glancing at Priya every now and then, Priya feels his eyes on her but avoids making any eye contact.

Ram: Priya who tumne seat belt nahi lagaya hai

Priya: Oh haan, abhi laga leti hoon.  

Priya is struggling with the seat belt. She is trying hard to put the belt in the buckle but unable to do so. Ram sees this and steers the car to the left and stops it.

Ram: Ruko main laga deta hoon.

As he bends sideways Priya's hair is fallen all over her face. For a moment Ram forgets what he is supposed to do and his hand automatically moves in the direction of her hair. Suddenly the lights coming from an oncoming car blinds him and he realises what he was actually doing.  Controlling himself he helps Priya to put the seat belt. Meanwhile Priya is aware of the closeness and looks fondly at Ram.

They reach at the party venue. Vikram & Neha meet them outside and all four go inside together.

Ashwin too is there with his wife. The moment he sees Priya he just cant take his eyes off her. Ram notices this and feels a little jealous. The party begins and everyone forces them to be on the dance floor.

Ram & Priya remember the last time they danced and are embarrassed. Ram offers his hand to Priya and  they start to dance. BALH tune plays in the background.

Ashwin & Shruti are dancing close to Ram & Priya. Priya is not aware about Ashwin . With Ram's arm around her she feels secure . Ashwin is only watching Priya whereas Shruti is staring at him in disgust. Priya suddenly notices Ashwin looking at her .

She suddenly puts her head on Ram's chest and comes close to him. Ram is shocked at this but is loving the feel of her head against his heart. He is lost in the smell of her hair, when suddenly Ashwin walks off and Priya returns to her original position.

Vikram: Ram chal na nikalte hain, apne fav hangout pe chale?

Ram: Haan chalo

All four of them leave and come to the hilltop which is their favorite hangout.

Neha: Priya , this is our favorite hangout, we often come here and unwind.

Priya: Yeah, its such a nice place. Feels so relaxed and we can see the city. These lights seem like stars, Each home resembles a star and every star has its own story.

All of them are floored by her words.

Neha: Lets play Dumbcharades

Ram: Oh no as the name suggests its dumb

Vikram: Chal na Ram lets play, it will be fun

Neha: Ya Fatty lets see who wins, me and Vikram are tough competition.

Neha gives Priya a film to enact

(Ram teri ganga Maili)

Priya starts off pointing at Ram.

Ram: Main, Mera, Mujhe, I , Maine,Meri

Priya is trying to point out at him.

Ram: Kya, thik se karo na. Sab toh keh diya

Priya enacts a bow and arrow and folds her hand.

Ram: Bhagwan….Ohh Ram

Priya smiles gleefully

Priya does the rest and Ram guesses the film.

Priya gives a name to Vikram

(Om Shanti Om)

Vikram enacts and Neha guesses the name

Neha gives Ram a film

(I Love You)

Ram: Kya, aisi koi film nahi hai, Neha tum kuch bhi mat kaho

Neha: Are kya Fatty, aisi film hai maine dekhi hai. Tum karo nahi toh haar maan lo

Priya: Are nahi hum kyun haare. Mr Kapoor, kariye naa

Ram resigns and starts acting

Ram points towards himself.

Priya: Aap…Mera, Main, Mujhe, I

Ram gives her a thumbs up and moves to the next word.

Ram is confused as to how to enact the word. He cups both his hand and forms a heart.

Priya: Dil, Dhaadkan, Mann, ….

Ram shakes his head and urges her to try harder

Priya: Love

Ram is elated that she got the word. He enacts the last one. He points to Priya.

Priya suddenly says, I LOVE YOU… and realises what she has said and lowers her eyes.

Ram is very happy and shouts to Neha, We won, we won…..Priya said I Love you… and freezes mid sentence.

Ram:  I mean….woh hum ….jeet gaye I mean I didn't say that….

Priya has still lowered her eyes and even refuses to look up.

Neha: Hum samjh gaye Fatty, wakai…tumhari bhasha to sirf Priya samajh sakti hain….

Priya's cheeks turn red and she feels very shy. Ram on the other hand tries to cover up saying chalo chalo ab Ghar chalo.

All four are leaving ….

They get into their respective cars and drive off….

Vikram: Are Neha yeh kaunsi picture thi, maine toh kabhi nahi dekhi…

Neha: Ha ha aise koi picture hogi toh dekhoge na….Kyun kaisi thi

Vikram…all smiling….Baby you are a genious….

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very cute ff.please continue.waiting eagerly.its only your ff which fills the gap for hese three days when there is no telecast of the serial.your ff really helps the BALH addict in me.thAnks
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww... so sweet...😳 its getting impossible to wait... plz update soon 😛
alu5123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very sweet, continue, waiting for next update.
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 update w8ing for the next update
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you guys for all the comments ...will update soon ...

Love you all