FF-BADE ACHE LAGTE HAIN-Update 8th Jan Pg 49

Posted: 12 years ago

Hii Guys'this is my First FF on our favorite serial. All comments and criticisms are welcome!!!

The scene starts from the Karvachouth sequence.

After the ritual is over, Ram is still in shock about the plane crash news. The image of the crash keeps playing on his mind. Had it not been for Priya,Ram shuddered at the mere thought of it. His eyes were full of respect for Priya who for the sake of his family has fulfilled her responsibility. Even though he had made it clear a thousand times that their relationship was a compromise. Priya could have cheated on the fast but she did not and the result was there for everyone to see. Dadi's words interrupted his thought process.

Dadi: Golu and Priya puttar lets go downstairs, all are waiting for us.

Everyone move downwards. The fake jewelry issue comes up and Ram takes Sudhir's side and Priya is ever grateful to him.

In Raya's room

Priya is changing for the night when the image of Rishabh running in plays on her mind. She closes her eyes thinking about the tragedy that would have befallen on Ram's family, her family,and  herself... She stopped right there'Her 'would that have affected her. True that there were no strings attached to this relationship but still,she decided to ignore the thought.

Here Ram is still reeling from the shock of it all. He throws a look at Priya. Priya is now standing beside Ram putting her accessories on the side table.

Ram: Priya, I am sorry.

Priya: For what Mr Kapoor

Ram: I shouldn't have shouted on you. I was angry that you had tampered with my tickets. If it hadn't been for you I would have

On a reflex Priya puts a hand on his mouth.

Priya: Mr Kapoor please don't say that. We should think about the good. I am glad that in the end its all good.

Ram is looking at her and they have an eyelock. Priya is suddenly aware of her hand touching Mr. Kapoor, she could feel his lips on her palm and the warm breath. Conscious of his touch Priya quickly removes her hand. Both are embarrassed by the situation and Priya moves towards the couch and Ram engrosses himself on his laptop.

Priya is wondering what happened to her. Why did a small touch give her pleasure? It was as if an electric wave had run through her. 

\Next morning

Priya has woken up early and made all arrangements for Ram's breakfast. Ram is surprised to find out that Priya has done all the arrangements. He is trying to figure out what's wrong with Priya. Priya tries her best to make Ram comfortable. Ram not knowing what to do rushes to office.

Priya decides to go to Daadi's room for a chat. Here Ram is in office and he is all confused about Priya. Ram is recalling the last night scene and unconsiously he too moves his hands to his lips. He dsnt understand whats happening to him, why is he thinking about it so much. Yes, Priya had indeed saved his life but did she have any feelings for him. Did he feel anything for her???

Ram is interuppted by Sid who has brought over Ashwin for formal introduction.

Sid: Bhai this is Ashwin, I have appointed him in our company. He will join us from today.

Ram looks at Ashwin and he feels as if they have met before.

Ram: Welcome aboard Ashwin, tell me something have me met before?

Ashwin: Yes sir, I live in the same building as Priya

Ram suddenly recalls meeting him and how Priya has introduced him

Ram: Oh yeah tum Priya ke dost ho na

Ashwin: Yes sir

Ram: Alright. I hope that you will surely suceed and take the company to new heights. See you later.

At the insistence of Sid, Ram calls up Priya and tells her to come to the company to distribute the Diwali bonus.

Priya comes into the office wearing a peacock blue Salwar Kameez looking stunning as usual. She moves towards Ram's office . She knocks on the door, Ram tells her to come in. However due to moisture the door is a bit jammed and Priya tries very hard but cannot open it. As Ram realises that Priya is struggling to open the door, he chuckles to himself and goes to open the door. At the same time Priya manages to open it and since she was pushing hard she falls foaward from the impact into Ram's arms. Ram catches hold of Priya and is immediately lost in her eyes.BALH tune plays in the background. Priya calls out to Ram a couple of times but he dsnt respond. Priya is feeling awkward in that position.Just then Ashwin is seen entering Ram' s office.

He looks at both of them in this position and is pissed off!!!!

To be continued'..

Edited by noddiye - 12 years ago
Lovely start!!
Would love to read more!!
Plzz add me to ur PM list
Awesome! Would love to read more. Hope priya tells everything to ram unlike in the show :(
very nice👏 
Continue soon
Very nice start
plz continue soon
gr8 start👏 loved the last part... Priya falling into Ram's arms n Ashwin sees it😉
wonderful start
pls continue soon

Precap

Priya comes into the office wearing a peacock blue Salwar Kameez looking stunning as usual. She moves towards Ram's office . She knocks on the door, Ram tells her to come in. However due to moisture the door is a bit jammed and Priya tries very hard but cannot open it. As Ram realises that Priya is struggling to open the door, he chuckles to himself and goes to open the door. At the same time Priya manages to open it and since she was pushing hard she falls forward from the impact into Ram's arms. Ram catches hold of Priya and is immediately lost in her eyes.BALH tune plays in the background. Priya calls out to Ram a couple of times but he dsnt respond. Priya is feeling awkward in that position.Just then Ashwin is seen entering Ram' s office.

He looks at both of them in this position and is pissed off!!!!

Suddenly Ram's phone rings and he comes back to reality. He steadies Priya and gives her a sheepish smile. Priya meanwhile goes over to look at the view from the window.

As Ram is finishing his call, Ashwin enters the room and tells Ram that he needs to sign some cheques urgently. Ram signs the cheques and then remembers Priya.

He calls out to her, as Priya is turning around ,Ram says that meet Ashwin Gupta, he has just joined our company. Priya sees Ashwin and squirms. She is irritated by the look of him. Ram says I know you must have got a shock, he is your neighbour right?

Ashwin butts in saying Friend sir, I am her friend.

Priya: Husband. He is my friend's husband not my friend.

Ashwin is stunned by the response from Priya but manages to cover up just in time and says…yes yes. My wife is her best friend. Sir, I ll take your leave. Bye Priya….Mam

As Ashwin walks off Ram notices that Priya is upset. Later both Priya & Ram move towards the company hall to give off the bonuses.

Priya: Mr Kapoor, I ll be going to the NGO today. I ll be home in time.

Ram: Ok, take care, Bye.

Priya calls her dad and tells him the entire sitaution. Sudhir advises Priya to speak to Ram as there should not be any misunderstanding between them.Priya walks off towards the car and instructs the driver to take her to the NGO. Ashwin overhears about the NGO part and is left thinking.

Here Ram is speaking to Vikram. He is telling her about the changes in Priya and how she is completely different now. Vikram tells him that the void in his life has been completed by Priya, and he should change his attitude. Priya is worthy of his love and affection and he can see that she is pure at heart.

Ram: Haan Virkam, main janta hoon ke who dil ki bahut achhi hai, par hum logo mein kuch nahi ho sakta.

Virkam: Tu aisa kyun sochta hai yaar.

Ram: Tu janta hai hamara rishta samjhaute ka hai. Hum dono sirf apni families ke wajah se is rishte main bandhe hain. Isase zyada kuch bhi expect karna bewakoofi hain

Vikram: Ram yeh tu kaisi baatein kar raha hai. Mujhe pata hai tum dono ko ek dusre ke baare main janane ke liye waqt lagega, par tu shuruaat toh kar sakta hain na.

Ram: Vikram yaar, tu kyun nahi samajhta, yeh meri pyar karne ki umar nahi hai.

Vikram: Pyar ki koi umar nahi hoti mere dost aur nahi yeh kisi ke chahne ya na chahne se hota hai. Pyar toh khud hi apne Humsafar chunta hai aur unhe ek manzil dikhata hai. Tu dekh lena jis ehsaso se tu abhi bagh raha hai na, wahi ehsaas teri zindagi badal denge. Anyways kal hum mil rahe hain na Party mein.

Ram says a yes and gets back to his work. Vikram too leaves from there.

In the evening

Ram is thinking about why Priya was upset in the morning and how sharp her response was to Ashwin. Something was poking him at the back of his mind but he couldn't pin point what. Priya is thinking about how she should approach the topic of Ashwin with Ram. Ashwin was her past and Ram deserved to know of it. Their's might not be an actual marriage but still he should know about Ashwin. And also Sudhir had told her the same thing. 

Ram is reading the paper & Priya walks in into the room.

Priya: Good evening Mr. Kapoor, aapka din kaisa tha

Ram: Achha tha. Priya tumse ek baat puchni thi

Priya: Ji kahiye

Ram: Aaj tum thodi upset lag rahi thi. Kuch pareshani hai

Priya thinks that since he has asked and noticed that she is upset its better to tell everything now.

Priya: Haan Mr.Kapoor. Who actually mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai. Main janti hoon ke hamare rishta aur rishto jaisa nahi hai. Par mujhe yeh lagta hai ki main aapko yeh baat batao. Woh darsal aapke office mein Ashwin Gupta hai main use pehle se janti hoon.

Ram: Hmn tumhari dost ka husband right.

Priya: Right, hum tino college main ek sath the aur mere Ashwin se shaadi hone wali thi. Par (Flashback mode: with the whole Ashwin part and how Ashwin married her Best Friend.) She does not share what Ashwin says at the lift fearing that Ram will fire him .

Ram is stunned to know this.

Ram: Priya main janta hoon ke hum dono ek dusre ke sath akward hain, aur is rishto ko sirf apni families ke liye nibha rahe hai. Par mujhe tumse koi shikayat nahi hain. Its your past and  we wont dwell much on it.

Priya: Thank you Mr Kapoor.

Priya is relieved on hearing this. But she is also feels a tinge of pain that Ram was not affected by her past. He did not comment anything on Ashwin. With a heavy heart Priya takes  her blanket and pillow and moves towards the couch to sleep.

Ram on bed keeps tossing and turning and rethinks about what Priya told him. Atleast the reason for Priya being upset was clear. Afcourse he was not bothered but then why did he feel a kind of pain for what Ashwin did to her. Priya did not deserve this. He looks over to the couch where Priya is sleeping and thinks about what Vikram had said to him earlier in the day.

To be continued….

Gr8 update 👏
hope we get to see something like this
w8ing for the next part
very nice.plz continue soon. thanks