Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Where can I complain about IF system not letting me LIKE one members comments more about 50 times in 24 hours. This is so unfair!!!

Hi Kristin. All the complaints, suggestions and comments that you want the people that designed IF to see and possibly change for us should go to the "Suggestions/Comments Forum"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Silent Forum Readers (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by d-luna88

Where can I complain about IF system not letting me LIKE one members comments more about 50 times in 24 hours. This is so unfair!!!

Hi Kristin. All the complaints, suggestions and comments that you want the people that designed IF to see and possibly change for us should go to the "Suggestions/Comments Forum"

Thanks Nafisa. I will do that Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top