Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Dear Silent Forum Readers

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I would like to humbly ask you to contribute in the "Hum Saath Saath Hain campaign" and raise the rankings of the Saathiya cast on India Forums.

Saathiya is the number one show in India it's ruling the TRP's but not so on India Forums.

Please join our campaign by doing the following. 

2. Comment on the fan pages and images.

3. Click the LIKE button on your comment and other people's comments on the fan pages.

4. Click the My Forum's Star, if you look at the red tabs the third tab along is called Bollywood, under that tab you will see a star outlined in gold, this needs to be filled in gold, this helps the shows ranking.

5. Every time you log on please press the '5 little men' on the Chaskameter this also helps the shows ranking

If you do these 5 things for the campaign you would be helping us immensely. You don't have to interact on the forum if you don't want to, this is totally away from the forum, but if you choose to do so, you are most welcome.

Many thanks,

Nafisa

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey done for almost 3-4 celebrities...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm just wondering what else you will plan Nafisa, I'm really glad to have a member like you 🤗

Waiting for your efforts silent members.
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Keep up the good work, your doing a great job! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
-ashes- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
em always doin this in giaa's profyl :) n in forums!!
bourbon thumbnail
OMG...OMG...i'm really speachless...i am a silent reader of this forum. just joined the site a few days back, cuz i was not able to watch one serial and wanted to read the update. But this post has really got me to comment. This is an awesome campaign. 👍🏼
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Great post nafisa blossoms  👍🏼

Edited by Bloem123 - 12 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
will surely do it every day,thnx  informing
saisamanvi thumbnail
hi nafisia i am new this forum i am form balh forum i am a big fan of gopi and silent reader of this forum i watch this serial only for gopi this is my first post for this forum
nice post nafisia
thanks