Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Minoz

Minoz

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Guys m new to this forum & i absolutely love HHL...
The reasons for me superliking this serial are...
1.the actors-abi,yuvi,himansh and lovely aditi(sama)...i like them all...
2.the story is quite similar to the korean drama "Boys Over Flower"which created a huge rage among the youths...in the end the main female lead went with the guy who's character was very similar to that of raghav leaving behind her one more lover who was very polite similar to that of arjun...

it's really difficult to predict whom sia will finally end up with...but the chances lie very near to raghav...
i still can't decide which couple i like more...bcoz all of them are equally awesome...

Edited by GClove - 27 October 2011 at 6:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamlylifeSarunArhi4EverMasooma Bukhari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New here!!!!" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dreamlylife

dreamlylife

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
hey welcome to this forum
i also like both juno and raghav but i think sia is falling for raghav so she shud b with raghav
tthey make a cute pair

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minoz

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GClove

2.the story is quite similar to the korean drama "Boys Over Flower"which created a huge rage among the youths...in the end the main female lead went with the guy who's character was very similar to that of raghav leaving behind his one more lover who was very polite similar to that of arjun...

it's really difficult to predict whom sia will finally end up with...but the chances lie very near to raghav...
i still can't decide which couple i like more...bcoz all of them are equally awesome...

hey hi first of all welcome to the hhl family im yamuna u can call me yami well true this show got awesome performers in it... 
and oh boys over flower  smilarities are here ..well who knows the cv's wouldhave took certain portions frm it may be  ..and ya i believe in hhl writer hitesh sir he already mentioned it that he believes in showing unexpected diffrent things  .to the viewers so who knows he may do change over here or may not... well only thing arjun fans want is  hope they dont make him heartbroken ..thats it  
and yaa once again welcome plzzz introduce urself in intro corner

Minoz

Minoz

Minoz

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

2.the story is quite similar to the korean drama "Boys Over Flower"which created a huge rage among the youths...in the end the main female lead went with the guy who's character was very similar to that of raghav leaving behind his one more lover who was very polite similar to that of arjun...

hey hi first of all welcome to the hhl family im yamuna u can call me yami well true this show got awesome performers in it... 
and oh boys over flower  smilarities are here ..well who knows the cv's wouldhave took certain portions frm it may be  ..and ya i believe in hhl writer hitesh sir he already mentioned it that he believes in showing unexpected diffrent things  .to the viewers so who knows he may do change over here or may not... well only thing arjun fans want is  hope they dont make him heartbroken ..thats it  

thanks yami for the welcome...
i'm already enjoying being a part of the superb hhl familySmile

-Yami-

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

ah thats so sweet  ur name ???//

Minoz

Minoz

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

ah thats so sweet  ur name ???//

i'm Mugdha...
have u seen "boys over flower"...?

Edited by GClove - 27 October 2011 at 6:33am

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
hiii mugdha you are frm ??////  

Minoz

Minoz

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

hiii mugdha you are frm ??////  

i'm frm Mumbai...
i'll soon fill the intro thing...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.