My prediction please and must read - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm i suspected both said something.. would be interesting if she says shes engaged. Hopefully it'll push Arnav to make a life changing decision!
I think arnav backed off coz he may have realized that he was holding khushi too tight and was hurting her...looking at Khushi's expression, it seems like arnav was hurting her coz he was holding her too tight without realizing 😳
hmmm good idea
But seriously this buaji is pissing me offf i want to kill her
she is only her aunt even her mother isnt forcing her 😡
hanji par aisa na he ho to behtr ho ga khushi ki shadi agr sham sy ho gai to dramy ka sara maza kharb ho jaye ga plz dont do this khushi sirf arnav ki hai[/QUOTE]

Nor do I but cvs are unpredictable people
I'm still holding out for him to save her from what twisted nonsense her aunt is setting her up for. That's what he does... saves her from everything that is too much for her brave little soul to handle. The cvs would be doing his role a disservice if they didn't allow him to play her savior for when it really matters.

And, Bua should go out more often... Maybe get hit by a bus. 😡
Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Hey just saw iss pyar ko kya naam doonlast nights episode and in the episode buaji say she will make agree to hers and shayam marriage and todays sbs it is shown that arnav held kushi by her shoulder and both of their eyes were closed and arnav let go of her as Khushi was crying my point here is that maybe buaji forced Khushi to agree for the marriage and when Khushi went to arnavs house when arnav grabs Khushi by her shoulders may be Khushi say please let her go as she getting married and that's why arnav backs off

What do guys think plz leave comments and your suggestions
may be you are true... We can see only Arnie was bekaboo 😉 Khushi was crying... May be she will tell Arnie that her marriage is fixed.. Buaji will force Khushi to say ha for marraige for Babuji's sake or some other emotional atyachar (blackmail..😡)
Purva_j I agree with you buaji is annoying day by day

Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Even I want shayams truth to cone out ASAP but for some reason I want it to happen like when shayam and Khushi are at the mandap and arnav comes and stops the marriage

Ohh so u mean to say totally filmy type hahaha!!! Sure let it be the wedding or the Engagement it doesnt matter ohh wait maybe it does! 😛

If Khushi's Engagement breaks it wont matter a lot 😆 but stopping a girl's Marriage when the groom nd bride both are in Mandap is insulting and if u knw the india thoughts that its not good blah blah blah.. then i think and hope ASR marries her then and there..😳OMG that would be a visual treat..❤️ (which wont really happen, but you never know right)😉
Originally posted by smritz

Ohh so u mean to say totally filmy type hahaha!!! Sure let it be the wedding or the Engagement it doesnt matter ohh wait maybe it does!😛

If Khushi's Engagement breaks it wont matter a lot 😆but stopping a girl's Marriage when the groom nd bride both are in Mandap is insulting and if u knw the india thoughts that its not good blah blah blah.. then i think and hope ASR marries her then and there..😳OMG that would be a visual treat..❤️(which wont really happen, but you never know right)😉

I agree but the end of the day we know arnav is there for Khushi