sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Friends!
I'm so sorry I totally forgot about my turn for doing the written update! I have exams coming up next week and then last minute assignment submissions so caught up in all that! I sincerely apologise for keeping you all waiting. And today again my friend Jas helped me with the update, she is a star! Have a good read! I would like to tell one and all please do watch this episode and appreciate the awesome acting by MRIDANG!! Also keep continuing to watch the show as its back on track! Now here you go...

Epi start with Bharti asking for water from the men that have kidnapped her, they give her water as they say they don't want anything to happen to her, Kartik and Murari walk in together and Murari is complaining that the men are useless that they are playing games. Bharti is shocked when she sees Murari alive, he turns to her and is smiling, he says he did all this to find out if she was playing games with him or not, he said ur shocked now, but wait till u see what happens, u will have a heart attack! Bharti is really shocked, he then calls her Bharti, and she looks confused and says Bharti, she then asks him if that's her real name, and kartik and murari just keep smiling. Kartik bends down and says God has been cruel to u, first he made u short, then the name that name your parent gave u, u don't even remember and u don't know ur identity. Bharti starts crying and begs them to tell her who her parents are, she says she has been searching like crazy for them and really wants to meet them, they get annoyed at her and kartik starts to cover his ears, they say that shes annoying etc. Murari says we are not  going to help u, you're going to help us, ur family will give us money for u, and she says u know my family, tell me about them and murari gets more annoyed and tells one of the men to cover her mouth, and he and Kartik go of to eat dinner.

Scene goes to the Lal parivaar and Murli is telling them about what has happened  Jhumka, Dhamroo and Mirdang look shocked and murli has tears in his eyes, and say he has till 2maro morning to ghet the money, he says we need to get the money ASAP, and Mirdang says not to worry it only about money, we will get it, Kamla says not 2mqaro, get her 2day, I want her home today, we don't know what that devil will do with her! Vehaan starts to cry and murli grabs him, he says u know ur mums here, don't cry I will bring her home, she will hold u close to in her arms, I will bring her. He hugs his son.

Bharti is thinking about what Murari had said to her, and she thinks about her name and her family and how they must be worried about her etc. Scene goes back to Lal house, Murli is on the phone to Mehra Ji and asks for cash, he then rings another person to ask tha same things, gau looks annoyed, and the rest of the family are waiting to see whats happening, Murlio gets of the phone and looks at Mirdang that  he has some of the money but they are still 20 lakhs short, but how is he going to get the rest, its Sunday tomarrow, what are they going to do, he looks really concerned Dhamroo and Jhumka come down the stairs, they have some gold wrapped up and he says here give this too, Murli looks touched by this gesture, he says I made u lose all that money, if  I didn't lose that deal u wouldn't need all this money and beg people for it, he says take this gold and bring my best friend back home, please bring bharti home, Mirdang, murli , Jhumka and Dhamroo are all crying (such a cute scene! BTW Veena is no where to be seen!) Murli hugs Dhamroo and still crying, mirdang can see how sad murli still is, gau looks pissed at all this emotional drama. Mirdang grabs Dhamroo from the shoulder and says I don't know what else I said to u, i said all that horrible stuff and yet ur the one who is helping this family, your fulfilling the oldest brother duties and u have all the understanding in ur heart, he said if u casn please forgive ur little brother, its an emotional scene, gau is angry, shes like I planned all that and in a few mins by showing tears everything is back to normal, They are going to bring Bharti back! The brothers will do anything to bring her back, what will happen to me when shes back and they find out about the police phone call what will happen to me!

Mirdang looks at murli and says hes coming back just wait, he goes upstairs and gau follows him, he grabs a box from gaus closet and takes out her gold, shes freaking out seeing all her gold being wrapped up, she asks what he is doing, he says im taking this gold to save bharti this will help get the money to the amount we need. She says are u crazy, this is my gold, they are my life, Mirdang keeps looking at her and he cant believe how cold hearted she is being! (im not supirsed! LOL)  She goes on to say why without any reason are u taking them, I will die if im separated from them, Mirdang says what jind of woman are you, Bhartis life is at risk and u care about this gold, she says how do u know this phone call was not fake, what happens if it's a hoax and all the house is going crazy now! He looks at her and says what if its right, what if they actually have Bharti, I will do anything to bring her back, theres a small chance of her being alive I will do anything to bring her back, shes not just the youngest  daughter-in-law of this house, shes my brothers life, vehaans mother, who is craving his mothers love! What will I do if vehaan grows up and asks me why I didn't help find his mother, why didn't I give this gold, what will I reply?? Gau looks unaffected by this emotional speech! He says for B harti and my family I am willing to do anything, she says do what u want, but this is my gold, Im keeping it for my daughter, he says im still alive for my daughter, I will do everything for her, but right now I need this to help my family, she grabs his hand with the gold in it and says I don't care about your family, give my gold, they are both pulling it, and MIRDANG FINALLY SLAPS HER!!! YAAAY!!!!  She falls on the floor, Mirdang bends down and says this gold is Bhartis, she gave them to u, its her Babas hard work that paid for them, Bharti has more rights over this than u. he leaves the room and gau looks really angry, she says she will never forgive him for slapping her, and for taking her gold.

On the table downstairs theres a bag full of money and gold, the whole family are staring at the phone, murli keeps looking at his watch and the phone, they all look worried, Murli looks at his parents and says why hasn't he rang, what if hes done something to Bharti, Bansi says no, nothing will happen, after ages we heard about her, everything will be ok, the phone rings and he picks up, murari asks if he has everything, he says yeh its all ready, hows bharti, he shouts again, and he says come to the jungle alone, or I will kill Bharti and u wont find her body, Murli says NO! im bringing ur money, don't touch my bharti. He puts the phone down and mirdang grabs the bag ready to go with murli but murli stops him, he says he has to go alone, something could go wrong, he grabs the bag of him and walks out of the house, everyone looks at him run, Mirdang still looks worried, Kamla runs to the mandhir in the house and mirdang follows, the whole family is stangin and praying, mirdang looks back at gau and she turns her head, he looks really worried for Murli. Epi ends with gau giving evils to the family!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank u sumisa for lovely update

i think with diwali episodes r not being watched on time

i also saw video only

u know what i think cvs wud play cat and mouse game again

bharti wud somehow escape and yet now she knows her name is bharti and she belongs to agra

she wud find ojha somehow and he wud be the one to reunite or if he turns selfish he may not then it wud be bck to vani

so this track wud continue

atleast some identity bharti knows now

but mridang rocked again with his slap to gaushala

wish gaushala evil schemes end soon

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A brilliant episode.  Thanks for the WU, i watched it on video and loved it.  Especially when Mridang finally slapped Gaushala, its been a long time waiting!!

I really hope it isn;t a cat and mouse game, but with Murari he seems like he has something else up his sleeve.  I would love it and so would most BAVD fans, if Murli saves his Bharti and there is a lovely reunion.  She of course will still have memory loss but at least she knows she is not all alone in this world and has a family who loves her and especially a husband who worships and adores her.

Can't wait for tonights episode, really hope there is no more delays in reunion...reunite MURTI very soon.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just Gau being slapped by Mridang seems to make it all worth it ðŸ¥³
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks sumisa, and thanks jas, you both are stars!!

it was an excellent episode after a long time. murli/damro bonding was very moving, and then mirdang came along from behind and said some excellent things about damro. it was wonderful to watch all three of them. their love and support for each other literally made all that scheming of gaushala fail miserably. 

i was overjoyed when mirdang gave it to gau - it was a real good one. she deserved it. mirdang's thappar and dialogues were excellent. he reminded gau that the gold is bharti's not hers - right words at the right time. 

i am really looking forward to watching today's episode. lets see how murli is able to rescue his wife. 
any hide and seek or hit and miss again is a BIG NO NO from my side.