Whose book is it...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

"How to be a good actor"

No I dont want to know the author of this bookπŸ˜†... but thats the name of a book on Mohan's side table... πŸ˜›

So does Mohan read such books so that he can happily lie to his wife with a smile on his face 😲😲😲

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Before anyone asks me... when Mohan is not on screen I need to look at something so that I dont dose off..😑😑🀣

Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
🀣
wat an observation sam🀣
i think harshad chopda is the author of that book🀣
i hope u don't have any doubts regarding that🀣
100% Harshad Chopda is the author of dat book mujhe woh book chaie 🀣 mere bhut kaam aayegi 🀣
kyu???
tujhe hc ke next show ki heroine banna hai?🀣
bilkul!!! aisa mauka main chod skti hu kya ☺️ 🀣
HC parhta ho ga πŸ€£

Or may be like you said Mohan reads them to learn about how to act infront of his wife πŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago

As I said.. when HC is not on screen I look at everything... bcoz obviously when he is there I cant see anything else apart from him πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

HC cant be the author of that book... bcoz the bugger wont let out the secrets of acting so easily πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even if people observe him and try to imitate him.. they wont even come close to what he is!!!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

HC parhta ho ga πŸ€£

Or may be like you said Mohan reads them to learn about how to act infront of his wife πŸ˜†
Nads first even I thought that HC might be reading them..but then I thought... HC is a born actor... no book can teach him what he does...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dunno i feel HC does read them but then HC said he does not read anything except scripts so may be he does not πŸ˜†