Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I rlly dont know how to pen down my feelings fr Arjuhi...  & KMH ...Both the seasons will always remain spl to mee bt kmh2 is somewhere extra spl to mee... maybe bcoz i gotta see more of real Karanika rather then Arjuhi... & the super spl thing abt kmh 2 ...is dat we got the official news of  Karanika being a real lyf couple ...dat was just sone pe suhaga... double icing on the cake ...so honestly more than missing Arjuhi & kmh ...i m badly missing Karanika ...the masti... the fun ..their nautanki in sbb & sbs segs...missing those days lyk hell... the last seg of dem together was the frndship day spl seg with the vehla gang... & according to mee it was the bstest seg of dem till date... bt i hv never imagined dat i m seeing dem lyk dat  fr the last tym... since then 3 months hv passed & we hv not gotten any segs of Karanika together... i dont know wht has happened b/w dem & i dont wish to comment... just Wishing dem super happy lives ahead ... & hoping dat the gud old days fr dem & fr us come back soon ..fingers crossed !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do You Always Miss T H E M? (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.