Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zach

What i meant by that last line is :
It feels good when we see good, genuine people being happy and together.

Hope your mumbai trip turns out to be full of happiness :)

im going for 7 wks coz 2 wedding so im hoping i see them somewhere.. coz every time i go mumbai i end up seeing one of actress... hehe last trip i saw Mallika Arora... This time plzzz Karan or Kritz..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zachMsSweetheart96..Amira..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do You Always Miss T H E M? (Page 3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Dear; Don't forgt Mee Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arohi_arjunzach

Aizatmir

Aizatmir

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
They r v.imp part of my life.my thoughts r alws occupied by them.i cant imagine my life without them.kmh n arjuhi can never die for me.my phone is filled up only with kmh photos,videos n audios.my ringtone is still kmh flute tune.i m still promoting kmh n my friends who even didnt like karanika hv startd knowing them out of curiousity that what is special abt them n kmh that i alws keep talking abt them.i myself dont know that hw can i b so mad for a serial.practically it is just a show bt for me it is a feeling that i can never express.i still watch kmh more often than other current shows.i guess this is what ppl call lv.intense,passionate n pure lv that i cm to know abt frm my lvly kmh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zach..Amira..

zach

Goldie

zach

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arohi_arjun

Originally posted by zach

im going for 7 wks coz 2 wedding so im hoping i see them somewhere.. coz every time i go mumbai i end up seeing one of actress... hehe last trip i saw Mallika Arora... This time plzzz Karan or Kritz..

Wow !!!!!!!!!! You are so lucky :) May you get your wish. You may wanna try  visiting close to their home :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aizatmir

They r v.imp part of my life.my thoughts r alws occupied by them.i cant imagine my life without them.kmh n arjuhi can never die for me.my phone is filled up only with kmh photos,videos n audios.my ringtone is still kmh flute tune.i m still promoting kmh n my friends who even didnt like karanika hv startd knowing them out of curiousity that what is special abt them n kmh that i alws keep talking abt them.i myself dont know that hw can i b so mad for a serial.practically it is just a show bt for me it is a feeling that i can never express.i still watch kmh more often than other current shows.i guess this is what ppl call lv.intense,passionate n pure lv that i cm to know abt frm my lvly kmh

Awww! Thaats Soo sweet <33

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Gosh, I swear Amira, you stole the words from my mouth, I MISS KARANIKA so freaking much! Like beyond anything!

They're going away from me now! they're so busy into their lives, and we in ours, that KMH is beginning to fade away.

We have to do something to keep it alive! <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Predator-

Gosh, I swear Amira, you stole the words from my mouth, I MISS KARANIKA so freaking much! Like beyond anything!

They're going away from me now! they're so busy into their lives, and we in ours, that KMH is beginning to fade away.

We have to do something to keep it alive! <33

I Agree with Yoou Embarrassed Need Helpz

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Me too missing our sweet nd lovely ArjuHi soo much...hope see them soon back together :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.