Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u Amira... KMH 2 ended with a short notice there was a loy more things we could see but it ended... Even i hope we could get to see more episodes ok KMH... Missing Arjun and Arohi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do You Always Miss T H E M? (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zach

Goldie

zach

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah, i mich them sometimes :(

dont feel interested in seeing them with other people in other projects.

dont know..meko aur kuch acha nahi lagta..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyblues..Amira..

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Like U Said.. Kmh Ended Apruptly. And They Were So Many Question About Arjun And Daddu And Many More

Missin Them Like Hell

Hate Imagine For That

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zach..Amira..

zach

Goldie

zach

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Yeah. Thank God...we have internet...we can go back and check out the episodes whenever we want to..yeyyy...atleast, that is some consolation :)

lazyblues

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zach

Yeah. Thank God...we have internet...we can go back and check out the episodes whenever we want to..yeyyy...atleast, that is some consolation :)
yh agree wid you... glad we have internet and all video are uploaded on YT... and on Viki channle with english substitle.. i miss them madly. see them everywhere.. im watching KMH2 from epi 1 till the end epi 153 fourth time now..

Just waiting to see both together on SBS after long shoot of pure punjabi

zach

zach

Goldie

zach

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arohi_arjun

yh agree wid you... glad we have internet and all video are uploaded on YT... and on Viki channle with english substitle.. i miss them madly. see them everywhere.. im watching KMH2 from epi 1 till the end epi 153 fourth time now..

Wow...so sweet...You are such a loving fan :) shayad ache logo ko dekhke acha ehsaas hota. KMH is great.

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arohi_arjun

Wow...so sweet...You are such a loving fan :) shayad ache logo ko dekhke acha ehsaas hota. KMH is great.

Oh thank u...i did nt get da last part shayad...dnt knw hindi..
My cousin 1 yrs old daughter. Cute & chubby...remind me of raman ff SWTE arjuhi ' Riya... miss them madly hope 2 c them wen i go mumbai nxt month.

zach

zach

Goldie

zach

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
What i meant by that last line is :
It feels good when we see good, genuine people being happy and together.

Hope your mumbai trip turns out to be full of happiness :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.