Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

MANVIKA - Our star cross lovers

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

artimusue

artimusue

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Manan and Jeevika is definitely star cross lovers.

From their values to their thoughts and to their personality, they are literally the male and female version of each other. Even Dr Manan is an orphan Im assuming from what I've seen so far. Do correct me if Im mistaken.

They are so so SOOO perfect for each other. Their recent scenes together were just heavenly beautiful. So much said in silence. The fact that they understand/understood each other without each saying anything was eternal like a fellow user was saying. I cant gush enough as to how I literally fell in love with MANVIKA all over again.

Also I had a favour to ask. I was wondering if someone could upload a compilation of their current scenes together. The scene where Manan confesses to them walkin to each other to walking away. I would be eternally grateful as MANVIKA's jodi :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sarita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MANVIKA - Our star cross lovers" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.